What's new

Risky investment

Ponzi scheme investment scams have occurred everywhere, both offline and online, Several years ago I was also tricked online and my money disappeared, recently my colleague, (when the price of Bitcoin was $ 20k) invested fiat money (offline) to buy Bitcoin , and was kept by the investment company, but only a few months the company without the license disappeared.
I know a lot of people who fell victim to these scam ponzi companies that parade themselves as cryptocurrencies investment platforms. About 3 of my good friends got scammed from the ones that they saw on Facebook and invested in them, only for them to vanish all of a sudden.

There’s usually a good reason penny stocks are so cheap. Often they have zero history of earning a profit. Or they’ve run into trouble and have been delisted by a major stock exchange.

Penny stocks usually trade infrequently, meaning you could have trouble selling your shares if you want to get out. And because the issuing company is small, a single piece of good or bad news can make or break it.

Fraud is also rampant in the penny stock world. One common tactic is the “pump and dump.” Scammers create false hype, often using investing websites and newsletters, to pump up the price. Then they dump their shares on unknowing investors.

Your dad was one of only a few people who was really charged by the investment scams. In order to succeed as a Ponzi Scheme, however, it is necessary to start with a bigger initial investment for each new participant (here the usual ploy is 20 percent per month). However, the returns of the company can be realized only after securing the investors. This is shown in this case, since if more people were to get affected by anything it would produce more sums of money. I almost had a parent get robbed. I'd say it was nice that he consulted me. As an investment, I told him it was a scam and he listened to me when I said so. But when I went into the bank, I said he didn't pay me back then so he might just be a crook.

My dad invested in a company which promised 30% of his investment in just six months. He got home one Saturday after he felt the money must have increased, he then told my mother and I that the money he invested was $3000 and by now the money should be at $3300 or more.

On Monday, I and my dad decided to go to the company or complex he said he invested on and on our way, I asked him a question which was,: what did he invested on and did he make any findings about the company. At first he did not answer me and so I did not bother to alter a sentence till we reached the office.

To my surprise, they paid my dad his money with the interest on it. Just few days later, we heard the company have fold up and it is nowhere to be found.

I can say it is God that saved my dad because the company had no history, branch and review. It was just luck that made my dad to get back his money.

Have anybody here invested in that kind of risky business.
Risky investment is the least I could ever do. I'm not saying investments are risk free but there are some which promise you highest return and eventually you'll end up losing both that capital and the expected return. Such is what I say I'll never do.

Life can be risky. Buying a home, going back to school, changing careers, they’re all risky but may pay off for you in the long run. Investing is no different. Risk might sound scary, but can be an important element of investing—and may be the reason why your money grows over time.

If you want to put your money into a risky investment. Make sure not to risk all of your money. You just need to risk what you can lose. Remember the risk investment pays only on there first start. Eventually they will stop until they hit the big jackpot.

When an investment vehicle offers a high rate of return in a short period of time, investors know this means the investment is risky. Given enough time, many investments have the potential to double the initial principal amount, but many investors are instead attracted to the lure of high yields in short periods of time despite the possibility of unattractive losses.

My dad invested in a company which promised 30% of his investment in just six months. He got home one Saturday after he felt the money must have increased, he then told my mother and I that the money he invested was $3000 and by now the money should be at $3300 or more.

On Monday, I and my dad decided to go to the company or complex he said he invested on and on our way, I asked him a question which was,: what did he invested on and did he make any findings about the company. At first he did not answer me and so I did not bother to alter a sentence till we reached the office.

To my surprise, they paid my dad his money with the interest on it. Just few days later, we heard the company have fold up and it is nowhere to be found.

I can say it is God that saved my dad because the company had no history, branch and review. It was just luck that made my dad to get back his money.

God is good at what happened to your father. In your question, there are definitely many who have experienced something similar to what happened to your father, others are sure to be sad because they did not get their investment back because during the process the platform where they invested and trusted their investments suddenly folded. . The investment is really very risky, no matter what I am accustomed to here, there is a chance that you will suddenly run away from the platform or company for which you have invested.

Risky investment is the least I could ever do. I'm not saying investments are risk free but there are some which promise you highest return and eventually you'll end up losing both that capital and the expected return. Such is what I say I'll never do.
All investors are always skeptical about putting their money in an online company where they can easily reject their ID cards sent for account verification. Stock business is an alternative I'm exploring the possibility of chance.

That's a lucky story of your family many of the family also known from news that invested their money that they will gain a percentage in the following time allotted they will say the bigger the investment the bigger the return this is also a story from ponzi scheme.

Most investment scheme or platforms we see now are Ponzi scheme that collect from Peter to pay paul. Your family was one of the the families that could get from Peter before they closed operation due to selfishness, self centered, and embezzlement etc

Your dad was lucky to have gotten his money and interest back. The truth is that when a company makes a promise that you will get a certain high ROI and they have no history, it is always better to avoid them. I believe that your dad was paid from the money other invested while those ones were unlucky to get their money back.

Your dad was very lucky, there are so many risky investments this fays most especially this pandemic period people pose online to scam there victims who will pay without knowing the person its been paid to and such money is gone you can't get it back like ponzi scheme

Risky investment is an investment where the percentage of risk is high and there is a high percentage chance that the amount invested could be lost. In risky investment, you can lose money because of change in the interest rate.

Concerning this your question on what type of investment I prefer, if I am to be honest in my reply, I prefer long term investments with moderate to little risk which means little to no risk investment is the type of investment I like to put my money in. I as a person I'm not a risk taker so I don't like exposing myself

Concerning this your question on what type of investment I prefer, if I am to be honest in my reply, I prefer long term investments with moderate to little risk which means little to no risk investment is the type of investment I like to put my money in. I as a person I'm not a risk taker so I don't like exposing myself
Same case brother, i also don't like taking risks in the terms of Cryptocurrencies and i only play long term games as today bitcoin crossed its highest , so i made soke profit due to it. Play bitcoin holding game patiently only.

It really was God who saved your dad. Maybe their target wasn't yet met as at the time your dad went for his money. Alot of such companies work on the basis of target and as soon as they hit it, they will pack up their stuffs and evacuate where ever it was they occupied.

That was a high risk your dad took, it was luck indeed that he was able to recover his money. That was a huge amount he was risking with. It is always best to find out everything about a company before investing in it. That one must have ran away with many people's money.

I can say your daddy is so lucky. Even if you do various findings, you are still prone to fraudster let alone not carrying out any research. The only investment I did without thorough research was MLM but now I am little wiser.
Mutual Funds and Stock is risky Investment because these are considered the riskiest of three major assets classes,But they also offer the greatest potential for high returns .

That was a high risk your dad took, it was luck indeed that he was able to recover his money. That was a huge amount he was risking with. It is always best to find out everything about a company before investing in it. That one must have ran away with many people's money.
That is the primary reason why I am scared of investing our money which we reserve for buying a lot (when we can already afford). It is safe in the bank and we have peace of mind. If I invest it and I made a wrong investment then that would be a disaster.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back