What's new

Risky investment

How many of such dangerous investment can I count the number of times God has rescued me. I still did one in November last year and I cashed out in December, only for me to hear that the investment platform has crashed with people's money in it. I was more than happy to have escaped that scar.

Options offer high rewards for investors trying to time the market. An investor who purchases options may purchase a stock or commodity equity at a specified price within a future date range. If the price of a security turns out to be not as desirable during the future dates as the investor originally predicted, the investor does not have to purchase or sell the option security.This form of investment is especially risky because it places time requirements on the purchase or sale of securities

The best way to think about risk is in terms of the probability of an investment either underperforming or resulting in a substantial loss of capital. A high-risk investment is therefore one where the chances of underperformance, or of some or all of the investment being lost, are higher than average.

Stocks Investments include stocks and stock mutual funds. These investments are considered the riskiest of the three major asset classes, but they also offer the greatest potential for high returns. If you can take the risk it worth it.

Well, I have seen this kind of thing happen on more than one occasion and from the looks of it, your father is among the lucky ones such risky investment favored. Till tomorrow, he will have the opinion that the company is not a scam but to the unfortunate ones that couldn't get paid, they will be cursing the company.

To have a comfortable, secure—and fun—retirement, you need to build the financial cushion that will fund it all. The fun part is why it makes sense to pay attention to the serious and perhaps boring part: planning how you’ll get there.

My dad invested in a company which promised 30% of his investment in just six months. He got home one Saturday after he felt the money must have increased, he then told my mother and I that the money he invested was $3000 and by now the money should be at $3300 or more.

On Monday, I and my dad decided to go to the company or complex he said he invested on and on our way, I asked him a question which was,: what did he invested on and did he make any findings about the company. At first he did not answer me and so I did not bother to alter a sentence till we reached the office.

To my surprise, they paid my dad his money with the interest on it. Just few days later, we heard the company have fold up and it is nowhere to be found.

I can say it is God that saved my dad because the company had no history, branch and review. It was just luck that made my dad to get back his money.

Have anybody here invested in that kind of risky business.
I did not invest in these company at all do not go , if their history is good, then I go into it if lot of people invest in it and their history reliable and people got withdraws from long time otherwise i prefer much on cryptocurrency.

There was a Forex company that surfaced few months ago in Nigeria called Tradera. It claimed to have been in business for 4 years and a lot of people paid $99 to join them. It only took 2 months after massively investing in the forex company, they shutdown and stopped paying their investors. I almost fell for it because I was going to invest in forex at the time.

I fell into such kind of scheme late last year where I was invited to a platform they needed me to deposit $100 and get back $200 in 7 days and I stupidly fell for it and that my money is gone, and I couldn't even recover a penny.

I fell into such kind of scheme late last year where I was invited to a platform they needed me to deposit $100 and get back $200 in 7 days and I stupidly fell for it and that my money is gone, and I couldn't even recover a penny.
This was a pure ponzi run by one crook in his house that have access to having a website or even on whatsapp chat because I have seen such scams being carried out on chat messengers as well. I have been involved in it before, I was lucky to get paid before it crashed.

This was a pure ponzi run by one crook in his house that have access to having a website or even on whatsapp chat because I have seen such scams being carried out on chat messengers as well. I have been involved in it before, I was lucky to get paid before it crashed.
Hmm! It usually favour those who got in first. That really bad.

Hmm! It usually favour those who got in first. That really bad.
Exactly, that's just how all ponzi works. If you happen to have any contact info of anyone who's into ponzi schemes, let him give you the information immediately they set up a new ponzi, so you can join as the first receiving members. Once that happens, you will definitely be paid.

Your lucky your dad got paid indeed, I have invested my school fees then when I was in school and I wasn't good at all, I almost fainted but live goes on and I will advice people not to rush into investment your not sure of

well taking a lot of risk and investing in companies that promised to return 60% of what I invested within a short period of time as land me in a lot of trouble and as a result I promised myself that no matter how genuine a company is if they promised to pay me above 20% return on investment within a month I'll never invest in them.

My dad invested in a company which promised 30% of his investment in just six months. He got home one Saturday after he felt the money must have increased, he then told my mother and I that the money he invested was $3000 and by now the money should be at $3300 or more.

On Monday, I and my dad decided to go to the company or complex he said he invested on and on our way, I asked him a question which was,: what did he invested on and did he make any findings about the company. At first he did not answer me and so I did not bother to alter a sentence till we reached the office.

To my surprise, they paid my dad his money with the interest on it. Just few days later, we heard the company have fold up and it is nowhere to be found.

I can say it is God that saved my dad because the company had no history, branch and review. It was just luck that made my dad to get back his money.

Your dad was really lucky. If he had delayed, more investors would have invested in the firm and hence they would have gone with the money. Reason why most of those scam investment fold is because they can't meet up with their unrealistic profit.

That was a very risky investment, your dad was lucky he was able to get his money, some people that also invested in the same company will have lost their. That is how most of these companies do, it is the late comers that suffers it.

It was some strong luck right there, that they paid your dad is something that is great but that kind of risk should not be entered into by anyone.
I remembered when I was scammed in a money investment scam on WhatsApp some years back, I was promised 100% return on my investment the next day, that was how I took the bait and sent these scammers money that I even borrowed thinking I will give the person back the next day.

Your lucky your dad got paid indeed, I have invested my school fees then when I was in school and I wasn't good at all, I almost fainted but live goes on and I will advice people not to rush into investment your not sure of
Seriously, his dad was extremely more than lucky to be among the one's that had pull out their investments on time before the company shutdown. If he had been greedy and said to reinvest, that would be the end of him and all his money. I believe sometimes with investments, one needs to play smart.

Ponzi scheme investment scams have occurred everywhere, both offline and online, Several years ago I was also tricked online and my money disappeared, recently my colleague, (when the price of Bitcoin was $ 20k) invested fiat money (offline) to buy Bitcoin , and was kept by the investment company, but only a few months the company without the license disappeared.

Have invested several times in different kinds of investment they all failed risky investment is very dangerous especially wen u invest big I have learnt my lessons

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back