What's new

Ripple (XRP) coin have increased 12.25% in 24 hours period

The ripple coin has defy alot of negative predictions and has hit somany points that people never thought it would be able to hit but quiet unfortunate that everything seems to be falling as a result of the negative body language of Musk on bitcoin. But in general the ripple has done so well.

Well as for me I don't think ripper XRP will be able to $1 in 2021, this is because XPR is not that popular and also not accepted in many countries
Lolz, well is already 1 dollars,a lot of crypto experts are predicting that the price of ripple on 2022 might be up to $100,you may not have an idea of how most of this thing work but I can confidently say that the price of ripple will be up to $20 before the end of 2021.

A friend who bought XRP at $1.7 is currently disturbed with the way the price dropped drastically and I am trying to encourage him to hold.

I find it funny that a lot of people were asking this question myself included, and now we are looking at the price of close to $2. I think that it'll probably grow a lot more in the future as well so the price of maybe 5 to 10 dollars is not out of the picture entirely.
Growth of good projects like Ripple, Stellar and the rest don't really freak me out, because these projects started on a strong footing.

Strong footing in the sense that much funds and publicity was put into them and they seems to very good projects tied to their tokens.

Growth of good projects like Ripple, Stellar and the rest don't really freak me out, because these projects started on a strong footing.

Strong footing in the sense that much funds and publicity was put into them and they seems to very good projects tied to their tokens.
I do not also bother since they have gone high several time, so this present situation is just normal market condition that would test the patience of so many traders.

Though i must give it to the ripple coin for holding it's strides in the face of it's various challenges and trying times.itnis going through at the moment. The coin still has hope reaching that goal before the end of the year

Yes you are correct in this. Ripple did start off rather strong and received a lot of investment based on how it was supposed to develop and the return that investors were expecting to see, which resulted in the lawsuit if i am not mistaken.

48 jam terakhir melihat penurunan besar-besaran dalam harga Cryptocurrency teratas termasuk koin XRP. XRP melonjak dari $0,43 menjadi $0,55 dalam 24 jam terakhir, yaitu 12,25 persen dalam 24 jam terakhir. Koin masih bergerak lebih tinggi terlepas dari gugatan yang sedang berlangsung dengan SEC AS.

Apakah menurut Anda koin XRP akan mencapai $1 sebelum 2021 berakhir??
xrp big coin I believe there is a breakthrough to remain stable and even move towards 1-7$ at the end of 2021

The lawsuit was only able to weaken rippleX for a very short time , they were quick to provide means of survival Which worked for them because the coin was able to recover despite that it would have grown pass the price at that time.

xrp big coin I believe there is a breakthrough to remain stable and even move towards 1-7$ at the end of 2021
As for $1-$2 I'll predict for the year. But the $7 is not attainable this year cos the coin is just fluctuating around in the market.

Adapun $1-$2 saya akan memprediksi untuk tahun ini. Tetapi $7 tidak dapat dicapai tahun ini karena koin hanya berfluktuasi di pasar.
xrp big coins are stable, hopefully there will be an increase,, now investors are more careful because there is a lot of bad news

10 besar
# koin $ 24j% 7d% 30d%
1 BTC 40.349 2.0 22,2 -18,1
2 ETH 2,617 4,7 4,1 -32.2
3 USDT 1,00 0,1 0,1 0,1
4 BNB 376.06 4.1 7.3 -36.4
5 ADA 1,60 3,7 4.0 -33.8
6 DOGE 0,33 0,9 0,6 -38,2
7 XRP 0.90 2.2 3.4 -43.6
8 HEX 0,09 0,8 59,1 76.8
9 USDC 1,00 0,0 0,1 -0,0
10 DOT 24,98 15,1 17,4 -46.0

I just pray that all cryptocurrency keep on moving at the rate they are moving now because if this continues for more than one week a lot of people invested in it will make a lot of money from it ,cryptocurrency is the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me.

I believe ripple has regained the lost trust after they were able to withstand the allegations from the sec . It's last Bullish run made people to trust ripple and invest in it

the price should continue to grow up like that for a very long time because I am one of the investors in ripple and I will not sell out my ripple coin until the price is up to $20 or more,obviously if you can hold it for a long time it will definitely worth the stress.

Last 48 hours saw massive drop in the price of top Cryptocurrencies including XRP coin. XRP jumped from $0.43 to $0.55 in the last 24 hours, which is 12.25 percent in the last 24 hours. The coin is still moving higher regardless of the ongoing lawsuit with the U.S SEC.

Do you think XRP coin will get to $1 mark before 2021 draws to an end??
I am not even bothered with the recent fall in XRP and all other crypto currency because fluctuation is part of the key business in the coin market, and all the coin at decreasing at the same time because of the same reason.

I am not even bothered with the recent fall in XRP and all other crypto currency because fluctuation is part of the key business in the coin market, and all the coin at decreasing at the same time because of the same reason.
Don't be bothered enough bro. Just expect renaissance in the price of the coin anytime soon. I believe the bull run is in the corner.

I have this cryptocurrency for the purpose of many years and I'm considering to invest more in it because I just believe it is a nice coin to hold on,most of these things are just risks and we need to take it and if it work we will have a chance of becoming a millionaire.

Yes, its risk taking we're into, but we have to take the risk in order to have chances of success. Remember in cryoto, no risk taken no gain.

Nice coin,this is one of the coin I have been trying to invest on for some time now but because of the lack of money I've not been able to invest in it, this might be one of the best potential coin out there, I wish I had money to invest on many of them.

XRP coin isn't stable now cos of the ongoing bearish run on the coin market. The coin is simply fluctuating to up and down drastically. It is valued around $0.87.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back