What's new

Ripple (XRP) coin have increased 12.25% in 24 hours period

I think before the year end I think the coin would move very high , people focus have been on the coin lately since the they seems to be wining the lawsuit case and investing in ripple I the best thing to do

By next year I feel that ripple is going to increase more than that,so many people feel ripple won't increase in value but I know ripple has a promising positive value in future

It is going on nicely. XRP will get to the $1 price mark before Dogecoin and I think it is going to do more by 2022. The lawsuit was a drawback but it should overcome the pressure to bring more investors.

I would only appreciate any increase in the price of xrp when the case against ripple has been sorted. This is because, any rise now may not seem genuine but planned and unsustainable..

This only happens after a very long time as I know ..I'm not really impressed with it because the coin is just so slow to my liking. I know they are having issues with the United States but I believe they settle this issue for them to have the necessary freedom to moon to the sky

Any increase in the price of xrp would be appreciated only after the case against ripple has been resolved. This is because any current rise may appear to be staged and unsustainable.

The rate at which ripple has increased is higher than before. I have not trade with ripples to know how it's pyramid growth. Other cryptocurrency are fast growing before, but now it seems ripples has grown up too.

Xrp is currently down and I think it is still at a price that prospective investors can consider. Hopefully, we would get to see the coin rise higher than it is by next year when Bitcoin starts mooning.

This is not a new things to me, I can't consider to invest my money in anything that won't be profitable and ripple is one of them based on its price movement as it is now, except they may improve in the future, a lot of people are dumping the coin for something more potentially Stronger.

The truth is that both the most populous and the none populous coin in the market, don't have a stability in there value. they raise and fall in value at anytime of transaction.

I am not always moved by the market trend of the cryptocurrencies. It's characterised with ascending and descending. So, the fluctuations provide opportunities for both the bulls and the bears. The best time to buy is During the dip.

I think xrp is one the my best crypto currency when it comes to investing in low price crypto currencies. It have a good value. I think xrp will be the next bitcoin in the near future. Make my word. Xrp will be the next bitcoin

I think xrp is one the my best crypto currency when it comes to investing in low price crypto currencies. It have a good value. I think xrp will be the next bitcoin in the near future. Make my word. Xrp will be the next bitcoin
It is probably going to be the next bitcoin because I have never witnessed the resiliency that XRP displayed despite the regulatory pressures from the security and exchange commission.

XRP is always, from my own personal observation, ranging between $0.5 and then 1 dollars for the last months. This is why it is easier to set orders and take out profits when you trade XRP.

The XRP is definitely one of the promising coin In the crypto space. The coin as the ability to surge in the future and that's the major reasons why the coin is termed the future coin.

The current sure has potentials, and I believe that it is going to rise in value when the market turns bullish like we saw it did by mid last year when everyone was green.

That is a very big move around the cryptocurrency. The the bulls really took over the market in the last 24hrs and that was a very good move. It Will continue to surge If they continued at the same pace.

If a coin increased by such amount, it showed that it has lots of potentials to move up in the future. The also shows the confidence that the bulls had on the coin.

Ripple coin is actually a very good coin and it is evident because it has been in the cryptocurrency space for a very long time right now but the price has been very discouraging in the past two weeks.

12% is actually a very large amount of money that must have been made if somebody bought it and that is exactly why I love cryptocurrency because of the endless opportunities that it presents.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back