What's new

Ripple (XRP) coin have increased 12.25% in 24 hours period

all cryptocurrency are now losing its value and according to the information that is circulating around they said that the price of bitcoins has cross a Dead zone,in this case the price of cryptocurrency is expected to drop lower even more than the current price.

The lowering is simply I definite at the moment, no one knows when it will stop dropping down. But i believe positive will return back soon, let's not panic too much.

Xrp is the next bitcoin. I know it will be hard to reach the price of Bitcoin but with time it will surely reach that level. Xrp is cheap now. Try and invest on it now and keep it for long. You will surely see the result. You have to keep it for long

There have been things labelled around different coins in the market, with comparisons. Saying this coin will be like BTC, to be frank every coin is made to represent a model which it is created to act on.

There have been things labelled around different coins in the market, with comparisons. Saying this coin will be like BTC, to be frank every coin is made to represent a model which it is created to act on.

My question is whether investments are still been shipped to Bitcoin? This is because I see it as the slowest growing cryptocurrency when it comes to profit growth for investors.

My question is whether investments are still been shipped to Bitcoin? This is because I see it as the slowest growing cryptocurrency when it comes to profit growth for investors.
Laughs, it went high enough when it was on bull run. Did you forget that the coin came from $10,500 from October last year to $64,000 around May. So lets not forget those achievements.

When you are trading such highly volatile commodities or currencies , the are bound to have such price increase. But in all I think that ripple coin is a very good one.

Laughs, it went high enough when it was on bull run. Did you forget that the coin came from $10,500 from October last year to $64,000 around May. So lets not forget those achievements.

Well, we are dealing with the current stand in the worth of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin. If we keep living in the past, it's definitely not going to bring back the old achievements

Well, we are dealing with the current stand in the worth of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin. If we keep living in the past, it's definitely not going to bring back the old achievements.
Why i referred to that past is simply to draw your attention that, BTC is still potential gifted coin that can still climb more than double before this year ends.

But come to think of it, ripple has seen many bullish run than some of the coins we were even expecting something from even in the dip ripple was still significant.

XRP isn't on the improvement either, the bearish run affected all the coins including the XRP at the moment. The coin came down from $1.92 to $0.66 in the past two months.

Why i referred to that past is simply to draw your attention that, BTC is still potential gifted coin that can still climb more than double before this year ends.

Well as far as I'm concerned I believe that when it comes to crypto currency that anything is possible so whatever thing that is going on now and believe that is still going to turn out to be better in the future.

Well as far as I'm concerned I believe that when it comes to crypto currency that anything is possible so whatever thing that is going on now and believe that is still going to turn out to be better in the future.
I believe that, anything that crypto is full of surprises. Anything can turn out well in the future. The uncertainty around the coins won't remain forever.

These days the price of all coins is fluctuating rapidly, the price goes up and goes down too soon. Most of the coins are not staying on the price for longer than 24 hours.

These days the price of all coins is fluctuating rapidly, the price goes up and goes down too soon. Most of the coins are not staying on the price for longer than 24 hours.
That's just it, the coins aren't steady at the moment, they're simply fluctuating around, moving up and down maintaining same resistance for more than a month now.

The lowering is simply I definite at the moment, no one knows when it will stop dropping down. But i believe positive will return back soon, let's not panic too much.
I agree, there's no reason to panic, and no reason to panic sell, especially if you bought in at a higher price - in situations like these, people often make the mistake of buying high and selling low, which is the opposite of the ideal.

I think that ripple coin is a very good coin and a lot is still remaining to be seen about the projects so it is just a matter of time before we see a good bullish run.

Since this ripple coin increased by 12.5 percent in the month of march, I should be thinking that it should or might have doubled by now. But I do not feel so as the coin is among those coins that are really very slow in growth

There are some meme coin making waves in the cryptocurrency market. I have planned to buy couple of this meme coin but I want to study it critically before taking a decision. I think its the best way to go now

Looking at way it price keep appreciating at that time everybody may think it can reach $1 before June as one of my friend said because he has invested much in it, but if we look at it now i don't think there is a possibility of it reaching $1 before the year end, but we will not loos hope because miracle can happen and change everything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back