What's new

Ripple (XRP) coin have increased 12.25% in 24 hours period

yes its really surprising us that Ripple has crossed .1.92$ and soon it will be near 3$ because investors are putting money to take it up while it is facing a suit in the court already and other side Joe Biden's statement did not affect it.
Ripple XRP coin is no longer valued around $1.92, it fell down when the decision of US government affected traders. Now it is back at $1.58 after going down $1.09.

Ripple XRP coin is no longer valued around $1.92, it fell down when the decision of US government affected traders. Now it is back at $1.58 after going down $1.09.
It's definitely going to be dragging up and down till the lawsuit is done and dusted. If things goes the way of the cryptocurrency, then it will stabilize well.

It's definitely going to be dragging up and down till the lawsuit is done and dusted. If things goes the way of the cryptocurrency, then it will stabilize well.
Laughs. Let it keep dragging up and down we're just there to trade or invest on it when it feels right for it. I believe the lawsuit will decide XRP coin's future.

Well, the ripple coin has tried to get itself amongst the top in it's recent movement. But I am thinking that this coin aught to have done better in gaining value over the years it has existed than this that it is today. It will still get to $1 I believe
Lol, maybe you don't check the prices of this coins, I guess so. XRP have long crossed the $1 mark, it is chasing $2 mark. If not for the recent decline around the coin caused by Joe Biden's decision that caused panic around traders holding the coins to flip theirs, cos of tension of losing their funds for tax. But the coin have improved since then, it is valued $1.58.

The recent bearish run that occurred last week affected the coin badly. It reached $1.92, all of a sudden it dropped down to $1.09. But it has started going up again, around $1.58. Its not doing bad either.
I checked my roqqu app today and there has been a slight increase in the naira value of the coin and not just XRP but also others too, seems to be a good week.

I checked my roqqu app today and there has been a slight increase in the naira value of the coin and not just XRP but also others too, seems to be a good week.
That's okay. They're on the progressive lane since the last bearish occurred last two weeks. Those who took advantage of the bearish last week are making profit now.

It is a nice coin I wish I hold my own when I bought it at the rate of 120 naira few months ago by now I could have made a lot of money, I sold it off during their trial with the United States and I didn't know that after the trial that they will come up so high and now I regretted everything, it is a nice going to hold on.i will buy more when I have money
Post automatically merged:

It is a nice coin I wish I hold my own when I bought it at the rate of 120 naira few months ago by now I could have made a lot of money, I sold it off during their trial with the United States and I didn't know that after the trial that they will come up so high and now I regretted everything, it is a nice going to hold on.i will buy more when I have money

That's okay. They're on the progressive lane since the last bearish occurred last two weeks. Those who took advantage of the bearish last week are making profit now.
True, and there was a thread about buying the dip on this platform few weeks then and we can now say that the thread was very useful to encourage us buy and hold then.

Last 48 hours saw massive drop in the price of top Cryptocurrencies including XRP coin. XRP jumped from $0.43 to $0.55 in the last 24 hours, which is 12.25 percent in the last 24 hours. The coin is still moving higher regardless of the ongoing lawsuit with the U.S SEC.

Do you think XRP coin will get to $1 mark before 2021 draws to an end??
Well we have not even end the year the coin is rising to $2 but xrp is not an investment coin.... But A trading coin. You don't invest in xrp but trade with it because of its high rate of votality

Well we have not even end the year the coin is rising to $2 but xrp is not an investment coin.... But A trading coin. You don't invest in xrp but trade with it because of its high rate of votality
The coin is currently valued at $1.60 when i checked today via coinmarketcap. Yes, XRP is highly volatile. It is not advised to holdl it for long, rather trade it for short time and earn rewards as it improves.

The coin is currently valued at $1.60 when i checked today via coinmarketcap. Yes, XRP is highly volatile. It is not advised to holdl it for long, rather trade it for short time and earn rewards as it improves.
I tell you.... Person No fit hold that kind of coin because it purpose is different from other coins like bitcoin, bnb, dogecoin that you can hold and earn big after some years.

I tell you.... Person No fit hold that kind of coin because it purpose is different from other coins like bitcoin, bnb, dogecoin that you can hold and earn big after some years.
That's true my fellow country man. The coin can go very high and falls down drastically. I remembered the last bearish rum that took place nearly halved the price.

Even last night the price of most cryptocurrency is fair and drastically. This is coming after Elon musk tweet. I think I don't like the way some people control the price of cryptocurrencies.

Even last night the price of most cryptocurrency is fair and drastically. This is coming after Elon musk tweet. I think I don't like the way some people control the price of cryptocurrencies.
Those who invest little like us are just reduced to mere spectators. Watching the whales to influence the market. Elon musk is the biggest whale, and most influential among them all.

Last 48 hours saw massive drop in the price of top Cryptocurrencies including XRP coin. XRP jumped from $0.43 to $0.55 in the last 24 hours, which is 12.25 percent in the last 24 hours. The coin is still moving higher regardless of the ongoing lawsuit with the U.S SEC.

Do you think XRP coin will get to $1 mark before 2021 draws to an end??
Xrp as been rugged...i think its a rugged coin unlike other coins that are affected by news and other fundamental reasons,. Today bitcoin is crashing down mainly because of fundamentals...

Xrp as been rugged...i think its a rugged coin unlike other coins that are affected by news and other fundamental reasons,. Today bitcoin is crashing down mainly because of fundamentals...
The coins at the market is on the steady crash, even XRP, LTC, BCH etc. They are just on the decline level. Bitcoin might crash and reach about $30,000 if it keeps going down cos of fundamentals.

The coins at the market is on the steady crash, even XRP, LTC, BCH etc. They are just on the decline level. Bitcoin might crash and reach about $30,000 if it keeps going down cos of fundamentals.
What make you believe that bitcoin might get to $30k. I think wake will not be so stupid to the point of bringing bitcoin down to $30k before pimping it.... I heard that the bearish will end this ending of may...

it is a good cryptocurrency i expected the price ever since they won the case with the United kingdom and expected the price to go up but I'm just surprised why the price is still low now, it has a good potentialif you have money now is the right time to buy because the price of all cryptocurrency is generally down

Ripple should even be doing better than it is now I not for the SEC suit, I believe if there was no suit it probably would be past the 10 dollar mark, although it's the past the 1 dollar mark now there is still room for improvement in the future as it has potential

But is down again today by almost the same amount. In the coming few weeks, it seems the fluctuations will be significant. It will take some time before they hit an equilibrium. This is because the economy at large has also been affected

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back