What's new

Ripple (XRP) coin have increased 12.25% in 24 hours period

Ripple has the strong tendencies of doing well. With time, it should do as good as litecoin or even ethereum.

Ripple has the strong tendencies of doing well. With time, it should do as good as litecoin or even ethereum.
Ripple XRP coin is placed fourth in the crypto ranking. I believe things will become more prominent around the coin immediately they win their lawsuit with the SEC.

Ripples is doing great in the market especially since they had an out of court settlement with the us securities and exchange commission. This current increment in the price of Ripples shows that the cryptocurrency is on it's way to be a coin to reckon with amongst it fellow coins.

Last 48 hours saw massive drop in the price of top Cryptocurrencies including XRP coin. XRP jumped from $0.43 to $0.55 in the last 24 hours, which is 12.25 percent in the last 24 hours. The coin is still moving higher regardless of the ongoing lawsuit with the U.S SEC.

Do you think XRP coin will get to $1 mark before 2021 draws to an end??
It's now above $1 as of now. I have been following the coin for a long time now ever since it showed signs of life and it's going well now with the value at $1.63.

It's going to be a tough one for this coin to get to the level of $1 before the end of this year. I believe the coin can appreciate close to that mark, but I don't think it can hit $1 before the end the year

It's going to be a tough one for this coin to get to the level of $1 before the end of this year. I believe the coin can appreciate close to that mark, but I don't think it can hit $1 before the end the year
Yes, it's appropriated and its looking good for those who took courage to invest in it when it's dipping to the extent of being removed. Now, look at how it goes for it.

Sure, it crossed $1, even facing uncertainty. It even climbed nearly to $2, but it declined recent due to Joe Biden's decision. But things have started going better around the coin again.
Well not only xrp coin , other coins are also having insane increase and it's a bit surprising for those that have invested money in the coin , the coin price would move to $4 very soon i am optimistic about that

Well not only xrp coin , other coins are also having insane increase and it's a bit surprising for those that have invested money in the coin , the coin price would move to $4 very soon i am optimistic about that
Yes, you are absolutely right. Most of the cryptocurrency are expected keep rising currently and it's actually a good thing to or for investors as they are getting richer.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Most of the cryptocurrency are expected keep rising currently and it's actually a good thing to or for investors as they are getting richer.
They are truly getting richer ,just like my friend who invested up to $100 when ripple was still battling with the lawsuit issue ,and now the coin price have gone very high with his investment too

I agree with you, not only XRP that has been massive improvement. Coins like ETH, BNB, BCH, DOGE etc. Are still experiencing steady increase in their price.

I agree with you, not only XRP that has been massive improvement. Coins like ETH, BNB, BCH, DOGE etc. Are still experiencing steady increase in their price.
Seriously, with the way these cryptocurrencies are growing day by day, it's only those who didn't invest are in serious pains as they can't now.

Had it been i knew about this coins earlier before now. I would have invested around them, especially in BNB coin. XRP coin is alsonon the increase of its own, worth investing around.

Had it been i knew about this coins earlier before now. I would have invested around them, especially in BNB coin. XRP coin is alsonon the increase of its own, worth investing around.
I'm among the people who didn't take advantage of pushing my investment into BNB when it comes $90. How I wish I got it then 😩.

Seriously, with the way these cryptocurrencies are growing day by day, it's only those who didn't invest are in serious pains as they can't now.
Since they failed to invest when they got the information about its pending high price surge. But the lawsuit brought negativities around investors, that alone slowed down their progress of buying the coin back then.

Xrp is suppose to be among the top 10 crypto coins, i really wish there is a top investor willing to invest in the coins, personally i don't really trade on this coin because of its less volatile, the coin is really good if you want to transact with it, the charges are less.
Its going to be among the top 10 very soon ,i believe the coin is yet to reach its full potential for now because the increase in price of xrp will be in another dimension

Well as for me I don't think ripper XRP will be able to $1 in 2021, this is because XPR is not that popular and also not accepted in many countries
This is actually not the case any more because most places that are accepting crypto are accepting it in terms of ripple as well and even promoting it because of the low transaction costs that are associated with these coins.

Yes I think the price of the ripple coin will jump to that level. It's not even yet end of the first quarter as at when it reaches this value. Imagine what will happen in the three quarters left

Yes I think the price of the ripple coin will jump to that level. It's not even yet end of the first quarter as at when it reaches this value. Imagine what will happen in the three quarters left
The price will bumper in the 3rd quarter. Let's just hope the lawsuit favours them and they become victorious. That will take the price higher, and might reach $5.

Ripple surprised us when it got to $1.92 per token even when it is still facing lawsuit charges. The coin was affected last two weeks by the Joe Biden's decision but now is going up.
yes its really surprising us that Ripple has crossed .1.92$ and soon it will be near 3$ because investors are putting money to take it up while it is facing a suit in the court already and other side Joe Biden's statement did not affect it.

Well, the ripple coin has tried to get itself amongst the top in it's recent movement. But I am thinking that this coin aught to have done better in gaining value over the years it has existed than this that it is today. It will still get to $1 I believe

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back