What's new

Ripple (XRP) coin have increased 12.25% in 24 hours period

Xrp from all indications might eventually outrun many other crypto that are in front of it in the value chain. It has the potential.

Yes I think XPR might get to $1 Mark before 2021 draws to an end, this is because right now every coin is adding value, so there is a possibility for XPR to become one of the top cryptocurrency

Xrp from all indications might eventually outrun many other crypto that are in front of it in the value chain. It has the potential.
I've for see this for a very long time now that one of the cryptocurrency that people intend not to look too much on it side will rise against the one everyone is rushing to get and trade on,now is like my dream is coming through,very soon. Xrp will outshine most of the cryptocurrency as soon as time goes on tho.

According to crypto analyst it has been analysed that the coin will surge more this year and I believe that it will eventually hit the mark of $1 very soon most especially if they eventually win their court case. It will easily go up in the market

According to crypto analyst it has been analysed that the coin will surge more this year and I believe that it will eventually hit the mark of $1 very soon most especially if they eventually win their court case. It will easily go up in the market
Did you check the recent XRP price tag at any crypto news site?? XRP is valued currently at $1.34. Last week saw the coin go on a rampage, valued at $1.84, before the sudden decline of its price in the last four days.

Ripple is doing so well and am so impress with it. It has done so well over the period. Infact i took a closer look at the coin and i didnt see it coming so soon. It took everyone by surprise even when we all thought that the case they had would hamper it growth but the reverse is the case.

I am having misgivings about selling my ripple, the recent downturn in crypto prices is the major factor here but the coin is not fluctuating too much this days.

I am having misgivings about selling my ripple, the recent downturn in crypto prices is the major factor here but the coin is not fluctuating too much this days.
The coin is fluctuating too much, you never checked it recently. The coin pumped up so high, nearly to $2, $1.92. Fell flat to $1.09 last week when Joe Biden's decision was made around all digital asset traders to pay tax for their time trading. But things have started well for the coin again, valued around $1.29.

Ripples really bounced back after the whole lawsuit saga and even had a lot of persons investing into it. It is really a coin with potential

One thing that amazed me about XRP is that the recent dip in crypto currency that saw all the major coins reduce in price didn't really affect XRP but instead saw ripple increase to the $1 mark and counting

I am certain that ripple will get to three dollar at the end of this year with the rate at which it is going. If not for the case with the sec ripple would have excelled pass this level by now

One thing that amazed me about XRP is that the recent dip in crypto currency that saw all the major coins reduce in price didn't really affect XRP but instead saw ripple increase to the $1 mark and counting
The recent bearish run that occurred last week affected the coin badly. It reached $1.92, all of a sudden it dropped down to $1.09. But it has started going up again, around $1.58. Its not doing bad either.

This is not the end i see ripple having high increase than that very soon ,what we all need to do is to invest early because before the end of this year more increase would be added to the price
Post automatically merged:

This is not the end i see ripple having high increase than that very soon ,what we all need to do is to invest early because before the end of this year more increase would be added to the price

Ripple is one the coins i can bet on with my property. Its growth is just too astonishing despite all the obstacles it faced and it is still facing. The current price of ripple tripples its price last month.

Ripple is part of those coins that people taught was going to fall high in price ,because of the kind of issue of lawsuit case then. But despite that it crosssed passed $1

Xrp is suppose to be among the top 10 crypto coins, i really wish there is a top investor willing to invest in the coins, personally i don't really trade on this coin because of its less volatile, the coin is really good if you want to transact with it, the charges are less.

Concerning the crypto currency coin ripple (XRP)having increased by 12.25% in 24hours period. Well, I see the ripple coin as a potential crypto currency coin regardless of their lawsuit filed against them. The crypto currency coin as surely rise above $1 and still heading towards marking $2 as it rises.

Ripple surprised us when it got to $1.92 per token even when it is still facing lawsuit charges. The coin was affected last two weeks by the Joe Biden's decision but now is going up.

Ripple has got a lot of potentials and I have got some in my portfolio, though I am more interested in holding for a very long time before selling. Hoping it would appreciate by then.

Ripple is part of those coins that people taught was going to fall high in price ,because of the kind of issue of lawsuit case then. But despite that it crosssed passed $1
Sure, it crossed $1, even facing uncertainty. It even climbed nearly to $2, but it declined recent due to Joe Biden's decision. But things have started going better around the coin again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back