Ripple (XRP) coin have increased 12.25% in 24 hours period

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Last 48 hours saw massive drop in the price of top Cryptocurrencies including XRP coin. XRP jumped from $0.43 to $0.55 in the last 24 hours, which is 12.25 percent in the last 24 hours. The coin is still moving higher regardless of the ongoing lawsuit with the U.S SEC.

Do you think XRP coin will get to $1 mark before 2021 draws to an end??

The recent decline in cryptocurrencies did not bother me because i knew that fluctuations are part of the business and if a digital coin doesn't make any signs of fluctuations, it makes investors to doubt that particular digital coin.

The recent decline in cryptocurrencies did not bother me because i knew that fluctuations are part of the business and if a digital coin doesn't make any signs of fluctuations, it makes investors to doubt that particular digital coin.
That's true, fluctuations makes it possible for investors to come in, with hope of making something tangible out of it. No one would be investing on Cryptocurrency, had it been that fluctuations doesn't occur, or no volatility in them.

Last 48 hours saw massive drop in the price of top Cryptocurrencies including XRP coin. XRP jumped from $0.43 to $0.55 in the last 24 hours, which is 12.25 percent in the last 24 hours. The coin is still moving higher regardless of the ongoing lawsuit with the U.S SEC.

yes you are right and now big investors increasing ripple value up so that they can earn huge profit from this coin now while ripple company has already faced a case so there is no chance to go for more value.. i heard that

yes you are right and now big investors increasing ripple value up so that they can earn huge profit from this coin now while ripple company has already faced a case so there is no chance to go for more value.. i heard that
Okay, i believe that Ripple (XRP) coin, is stepping up and the lawsuit isn't affecting them much like before. More investors are beginning to track them, maybe cos they've seen what lies ahead with XRP coin.

That's true, fluctuations makes it possible for investors to come in, with hope of making something tangible out of it. No one would be investing on Cryptocurrency, had it been that fluctuations doesn't occur, or no volatility in them.
Yeah sure,because if the digital currencies just stay unmoved over a long period of time, individuals or groups will find it discouraging to invest in those particular digital currencies because the can't predict the future of the coin.

Yeah sure,because if the digital currencies just stay unmoved over a long period of time, individuals or groups will find it discouraging to invest in those particular digital currencies because the can't predict the future of the coin.
That's true. They need to move up and down for people to benefit also. If they where built to be like fist currency that isn't volatile in moving up and down, people wouldn't have entered into it for earning opportunity online.

Okay, i believe that Ripple (XRP) coin, is stepping up and the lawsuit isn't affecting them much like before. More investors are beginning to track them, maybe cos they've seen what lies ahead with XRP coin.
ok i trust you because i know you care all correct news about crypto currencies so i hope ripple will go on soon as other coins are going up. may be big investor will care ripple to rais it up and up like bitcoin

ok i trust you because i know you care all correct news about crypto currencies so i hope ripple will go on soon as other coins are going up. may be big investor will care ripple to rais it up and up like bitcoin
It will take some time for Ripple (XRP) coin to integrates itself to reach its full potential like BTC. But let's keep speculating, anything can happen around the world of Cryptocurrency. I just hope things get better around Ripple over the lawsuit with U.S SEC.

It will take some time for Ripple (XRP) coin to integrates itself to reach its full potential like BTC. But let's keep speculating, anything can happen around the world of Cryptocurrency. I just hope things get better around Ripple over the lawsuit with U.S SEC.
well lets see when it will reach on its full potential like BTC but as i know its all about big investor big game because i never knew about those coins which are in top ten list now and they are pushed by planned investors

I would only appreciate any increase in the price of xrp when the case against ripple has been sorted. This is because, any rise now may not seem genuine but planned and unsustainable..

In my prediction XRP (Ripple) is not very profitable to be used as a long-term investment, The XRP price surge on March 21, 2021 opened at $ 0.520, and the current price is $ 0.554 So in my opinion, the XRP price will not reach $ 1 before the end of 2021, but only will be around $ 0.7

well lets see when it will reach on its full potential like BTC but as i know its all about big investor big game because i never knew about those coins which are in top ten list now and they are pushed by planned investors
Lol, surely more big investors will track XRP coin. Maybe they want to wait to ascertain where XRP coin will be after the lawsuit. Maybe they want court to declare the winner in their lawsuit with SEC, before flooding the coin once again.

Lol, surely more big investors will track XRP coin. Maybe they want to wait to ascertain where XRP coin will be after the lawsuit. Maybe they want court to declare the winner in their lawsuit with SEC, before flooding the coin once again.
ok i am just waiting for action from big investors and i am sure they will take up ripple also. it was a big demanded coin after bitcoin and hs second volume cryptocurrency in the list but now many coins are there.

Sure, it will... Despite how poorly this coin has performed in the past there's every possibility that it will reach 1 dollar before the end of this year.

It have gotten to that amount ,i think our next target and range should be xrp reaching $2 , i believe it would get there very soon ,just like the way the price moved high

To some people like us who do not have any amount of the coin in our wallet, it is neither a good nor bad news whereas to others who have, it is a good news.

I find it funny that a lot of people were asking this question myself included, and now we are looking at the price of close to $2. I think that it'll probably grow a lot more in the future as well so the price of maybe 5 to 10 dollars is not out of the picture entirely.

I find it funny that a lot of people were asking this question myself included, and now we are looking at the price of close to $2. I think that it'll probably grow a lot more in the future as well so the price of maybe 5 to 10 dollars is not out of the picture entirely.
You see, that is why i don't follow peoples thought at times. Cryptocurrency investment success should be based on instinct and calculations. Some said XRP coin, will find it hard to reach $1 mark, but now, it is above $1 and closer to the $2 mark. I believe in your predictions man.

Well as for me I don't think ripper XRP will be able to $1 in 2021, this is because XPR is not that popular and also not accepted in many countries

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back