What's new

Ripple (XRP) coin have increased 12.25% in 24 hours period

I agree, there's no reason to panic, and no reason to panic sell, especially if you bought in at a higher price - in situations like these, people often make the mistake of buying high and selling low, which is the opposite of the ideal.
Their is no reason to panic if I'm very keen to make profit around Cryptocurrency. I'm just keeping it going, my coins will remain on my Binance wallet.

Currently, ripple price is not something tangible for those who have made investment months back. This is still a good opportunity for intending investors though.

I am not surprising this because some of these coins are highly volatile and that is what they are proven over time. I treat this coin with caution

The growth of this particular cryptocurrency will shock a lot of people very soon and I'm actually working very hard to invest on it.

Currently, ripple price is not something tangible for those who have made investment months back. This is still a good opportunity for intending investors though.
Those who made investment around XRP in the psst when the price was $1.92 will feel very saddened seeing this low price of the coin that is nearing -200%.

That's true, fluctuations makes it possible for investors to come in, with hope of making something tangible out of it. No one would be investing on Cryptocurrency, had it been that fluctuations doesn't occur, or no volatility in them.

Exactly, it's one of the most important ways in which you can easily earn money from cryptocurrency investment project that e lot of people are getting into for more profit.

Their is no reason to panic if I'm very keen to make profit around Cryptocurrency. I'm just keeping it going, my coins will remain on my Binance wallet.
I agree, as long as you make sure you keep your fund safe, it's a good decision.

I agree, as long as you make sure you keep your fund safe, it's a good decision.
I'm keeping it more than safe at Binance exchange. The only worry I have is the fluctuations of the coin, that makes it drop down constantly.

Despite the low transaction fees and high transaction speed, Ripple is one of the most under rated coins. I m always surprised, why Ripple that was created in 2012 did not grow well compared to Ethereum that was created in 2015.

Wow that is great now the question is would it continues to rise or wil it just stay there.. I have observed ripple lately because the coin has not ben making names for it self it is just hanging there but as you say I guess that is a nice pump.

Despite the low transaction fees and high transaction speed, Ripple is one of the most under rated coins. I m always surprised, why Ripple that was created in 2012 did not grow well compared to Ethereum that was created in 2015.
That's the question for the Ripple coin developers. They failed to push the coin so high like the way Elon musk is currently pushing his dogecoin.

The recent dip in price of Bitcoin today really affected a lot of cryptocurrencies and I am patiently waiting for many of them to fall so that I can buy and wait for it to rise again.

This can be a great news for those who hold the currency in their wallets. This is a good indication that they are still going to make money with the coins in the nearest future if things go well.

The recent dip in price of Bitcoin today really affected a lot of cryptocurrencies and I am patiently waiting for many of them to fall so that I can buy and wait for it to rise again.
Lol, I don't think you want to buy any coin dear. Cos if you want, you could've secured that long time when the bearish run was soaking the market down.

Ripples have been the best crypto currency in the world when it comes to low valued crypto currency. I have invested on it for a long time now and I have been making money from it. All you need to do is to hold on for a long time before selling off

Ripple is currently trading at the rate of $1.18 and with the current law suit with the United States SEC, the ripple company has been able to keep the price above $1.
If a settlement is reached before the end of 2021, ripple could be going up like 300% has many predict

Rising and falling will always be part of crypto coins since they are volatile in nature. And either of the two options is bound to happen. So always having this at the back of one's mind will help reduce the panic when a coin falls or rises. And without the rising and falling money cannot be made. That is my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

That is great good for ripple at least the investors will make huge profit from their investment, because cryptocurrency investment is really a good one.

That's the question for the Ripple coin developers. They failed to push the coin so high like the way Elon musk is currently pushing his dogecoin.
I'm not sure anyone can compete with someone like that when it comes to pushing or shall I say pumping of coins. What I feel is that the owners of the coin aren't trying to push the coin - they're trying to make the coin take it's natural course.

I'm not sure anyone can compete with someone like that when it comes to pushing or shall I say pumping of coins. What I feel is that the owners of the coin aren't trying to push the coin - they're trying to make the coin take it's natural course.
They have hand in pushing their price of the asset up. You can simply make a coin and when the trading volume is growing and their is supplies of the coin, you can simply burn the supply of the coin to increase the price. Or halve the price to continue on the supply uptrend..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back