What's new

Read Cash Vs. Noise Cash: Which Paid to Post Site Do You Recommend?

Actually I opened both sites as I was referred by a friend and I did work on noise cash but I didn't ever work on read cash at all .I seriously find them stressful at all time . But noise cash was better to me because I tried it.

I have only used noise.cash and I did not have a good earninng experience with them as their earninngs are only for special people from top countries. I didn't earn up to $1 for my efforts.
You even tried to earn closer to $1.00 there. I never get to earn a cent from them after posting more than two contents that is above 300 words, that's why i abandoned them immediately to focus on what's more rewarding.

Well, if it's about the website being legitimate, it's absolutely legit because they are actually paying their members but the problem is that their pay rate is lower.
I have not subscribed to post site I can't really see which one is the best paid to post site that one can actually log into however which reviews I have read it is legit.

Both of them are simply okay for those who are earning through it. I opened an account via both of them dumped it halfway when the reward system isn't pleasing to me.

Both of them are simply okay for those who are earning through it. I opened an account via both of them dumped it halfway when the reward system isn't pleasing to me.

Seriously, it's very interesting to have more opportunities to earn more money from different sources online because it gives you an advantage over those that are making use of only one source.

Seriously, it's very interesting to have more opportunities to earn more money from different sources online because it gives you an advantage over those that are making use of only one source.
Sure dear, more opportunities means more earning chances. I don't mind working on twelve different sites. That's what makes me a freelancer. I should be ever ready to take up tasks anytime.

Someone recently told me that you create a post on read cash and share the link on the nosie cash. By doing this you have created content on both platforms,

noise cash is more like a paid tom post forum, the only difference with a normal paid to post forum is you do not get paid for every post you create on noise cash

I have an account on both sites but Read.Cash looks scary to me. I've had a couple of short articles that doesn't even get a singular view not to talk of tip. Noise.Cash is a lot more simple and easier although their spam bot marks one down easily for some reasons known to them. And once you're spam labelled you may not receive tips for weeks.

Any of both sites seems ok but depends on your skills. Unless, i am a very good writer and have great knowledge of English articulation and essay writing, i would not join Read cash. Noise cash seems much easier at least to participate and enjoy the membership. I have not joined any of them yet but may try the second one in future, however lack od direct earning from our post is not too encouraging for me.

From the reviews I got from the people I know, the both of them are legit platforms but I personally don't like in the way in which they are earning.

I prefer noise.cash just because of the fact that it is very easy to operate on. I like their interface and they allow members to post on different subscription platform like football and the rest

Read Cash (read.cash) and Noise Cash (noise.cash) both are paid to post site from the same owner. Earning modality on both of these sites is same, you earn not for posting your content but when someone tips you. Both of these sites pay you via Bitcoin Cash. While Read Cash is a site for article-length post, Noise Cash is a site for Twitter-status like post.
I am not only any of these sites. However, I have seen a lot of payment proofs and I am kind of interested in joining the site. Have you used any of these sites? Are you using both of these sites? I am not a writer, but I want to try my hands on article length post. I also enjoy posting short posts. Which site do you recommend? I am asking for a recommendation based on the higher possibility of earning.
I like noise.cash than read.cash. It's because you can write few words in noise.cash than read.cash.

I have earned fast with noise.cash. When other members like your post they will send you free tips.

Please if you have registered on any of those two platforms please let us know and share your experience with us avoid wasting time on platform that doesn't pay before you invest your time on something make sure you search for the reviews to avoid wasting time

If you are passionate about writing articles, read cash is for you, and if you enjoy writing short posts, use noise cash. But why don't you use both and make money from both sites.

Noise cash is much easier not everyone can write a blog or a story or poem, but I believe most of us can post or share images.

read.cash and Noise Cash, noise.cash both are paid to post site and one can also be paid in bitcoin I haven't registered for the site but I was also told that it is an interesting site to join
Yes you are right. Noise cash and read cash are both paid to post sites. You are not going to be paid in Bitcoin but in Bitcoin cash. Yes this site is very interesting to join.

This are good ways on how to make some good amount of money online. I will definitely look into this and see how I can tap in to make some good amount of money for myself as a writer

I think both site is owned by the same person, I don't think their is much differences if at all there is, which means you can join any of the two...

I don't know much about read.cash earning modality. But in noise.cash you earn base on tips for your short posts, and your earnings is dependent on what computer assigns you base on the quality of your posts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back