What's new

Read Cash Vs. Noise Cash: Which Paid to Post Site Do You Recommend?

If you are good at writing why should you squander your time on third party writing sites where there is no guarantee of making money? why not to create your own site?

I have never make use of such site before but it sound good yo make good money from it, I believe paid to post sites because one need to be active in order to earn from it.

I'm guessing because they wanted to promote noise.cash that was the reason Earning over there was relatively easy, but now it seems things are also hard there even though it's still better than read.cash.
That is not what is called easy. For you to earn with what you post there must be a conversation. On like paid to post forum, this is what is called easy. Because you get paid for every post reply you make on the forum.

I have not tried either of those sites because I really do not think that they are worth it. They merely pay pennies for articles and I think you will only earn if someone upvotes your content as far as I know about these sites. I prefer being paid a fixed rate for my work. Please note that my review is based on what I have read. I have not tried those sites so please correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
If you feel you can handle the writing gig pretty well as you say you can, I believe that either of the two platforms that you chose to joine can still serve your needs too

I have accounts on both read.cash and noise.cash. Since i can't earn a single tip after making three posts i decided to quit cos no motivating factor to continue again.
Because of the limitation of the sides was no motivation factor for you to be dedicated and keep working on the site because it has a limit of making 3 post.

Because of the limitation of the sides was no motivation factor for you to be dedicated and keep working on the site because it has a limit of making 3 post.
I don't see any chances of making anything out from such kind of forum, it's simply a wasting time type. Time i would've used to promote my writing on freelancing sites, I'll be wasting on such low paying forum with lots of demand that is worthless.

You mean both forums has a limitation for only making three posts daily? And if people don't get to engage those posts, your three posts would have been in vain? Not cool at all

You mean both forums has a limitation for only making three posts daily? And if people don't get to engage those posts, your three posts would have been in vain? Not cool at all
Laughs, that's just it. If you don't get engagements on those three posts and tips, surely your work is totally in vain. Such kind method is weird to me.

I'm not on any of this site, but i have intention of joining any site that is consistent in paying it member so that i can add to the ones i I'm doing currently and also increase my earning on paid to post site because i enjoyed reading and commenting on those site.

I'm not on any of this site, but i have intention of joining any site that is consistent in paying it member so that i can add to the ones i I'm doing currently and also increase my earning on paid to post site because i enjoyed reading and commenting on those site.
If you see yourself as a good content creator, you can consider noise.cash especially cos its more popular than the read.cash forum.

I would recommend the noise cash because I have seen someone who made about $30 from it. I don't really know much about read cash.

Both red cash and noise cash look complicated enough, status like and like to earn, when I can just easily come online and post and make cool cash.

I've never tried any of them, it will not recommend whst I've not experienced before. I'll only recommend a site that I'm sure of with payment proofs.

Readcash is just for me to think of good summaries and content creators. Then just be lucky if someone notices and likes your post and sponsors it. It will give a lot to readcash but I will choose noisecash because you do not need to make an effort to earn. Yes, the tip is small but when it is accumulated, it will be enough.

From my experience in working online there are so many websites that you can actually work on but the general problem is that most of them don't really pay well which you don't really have any choice but to work and earn as they want you to.

I would recommend the noise cash because I have seen someone who made about $30 from it. I don't really know much about read cash.
Okay. People earn from it, I've seen lots of success discussions at FC where members share their payment proof and the reward they make per day from noise.cash.

I have worked on both of these, the work on read cash is a bit difficult and its work is very easy, you can earn by making short posts here and the biggest advantage of that you also get instant withdraw from here.

Personally, I don't really know how to work on such difficult websites that makes it very hard for you to earn money from them. In most cases, it's a huge waste of time and effort.

I have only used noise.cash and I did not have a good earninng experience with them as their earninngs are only for special people from top countries. I didn't earn up to $1 for my efforts.

I have been hearing a lot of good news from people that earned through that site and it looks very legit. I will check it out later and I will write a review for people that want to know more about it.

Well, if it's about the website being legitimate, it's absolutely legit because they are actually paying their members but the problem is that their pay rate is lower.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back