What's new

Read Cash Vs. Noise Cash: Which Paid to Post Site Do You Recommend?

Woo this is fantabulous,I really love what I am seeing two different site own by same person,I would really love to participate in noise cash since it do requires another person help

Read cash is for those who love to write long posts, a post with at least 600 words. However, noise can is for those who like to write short posts. Join the site which suits you. For those who love to post n forums, noise cash can be better.

I won't recommend any of them, they both render your posts useless, your potential earnings totally depend on other members, even if you spend the whole week composing what to upload, and finally after uploading it no one tip you, then you are getting zero dollars.

I would like to try my hand and read.cash since I'm aiming to improve on my writing skills. The idea of warning if someone tips you would ensure that people make quality posts

I would like to try my hand and read.cash since I'm aiming to improve on my writing skills. The idea of warning if someone tips you would ensure that people make quality posts
Yes read.cash is a great place to grow and improve your writing skills though earning there is not as easy as it used to be before when it first started. To earn there you need to be active and it takes time to really start making something reasonable from it.

I will recommend non of the two websites, they are both legit and paying but earning on them can be very difficult. You don't get rewarded due to your hard work but your earnings depend solely on other members of the platform.

I don't earn a dime from paid to post sites I've loose interest on them, Due to the countless paid for post sites but they aren't
Working for me.

As far as I'm concerned, both Read Cash and Noise Cash are useless websites or forum because all they have is good cosmetics in terms of their site set up.

Read Cash is article site, where as noise cash is forum like site. Read cash is for serious writers who like to publish long articles, where as noise cash is for those who like to post short posts. However, the problem with these sites is you have to depend on tips to earn,

Read Cash (read.cash) and Noise Cash (noise.cash) both are paid to post site from the same owner. Earning modality on both of these sites is same, you earn not for posting your content but when someone tips you. Both of these sites pay you via Bitcoin Cash. While Read Cash is a site for article-length post, Noise Cash is a site for Twitter-status like post.
I am not only any of these sites. However, I have seen a lot of payment proofs and I am kind of interested in joining the site. Have you used any of these sites? Are you using both of these sites? I am not a writer, but I want to try my hands on article length post. I also enjoy posting short posts. Which site do you recommend? I am asking for a recommendation based on the higher possibility of earning.
The two platforms are owned by one owner. I know more about noise.cash and many have made good reviews about the site.
I am not earning from any of these paid to post platforms.

So far so good, I am only available to see a large number of payment proofs from people who are posting it on forumcoin. And it is usually noise.cash

These two sites are very time consuming. You will have to spend long hours to create content, spend many hours on the site interacting and engaging with the content, and still you may not earn even a penny.

I've not used any site but from what i've heard, noise cash is better because read cash requires a lot of hardwork and typing. You have to type really lengthy post on read cash.

I got paid by working on read.cash site. There you can earn money by writing on various topics. But the better you write, the more you can earn. So it is a legit site, everyone can work
Wow thats very interesting, the site seems to be new to me, I don't know about how it is, but it seems to be legit, have you ever withdraw from the site,and how does it works.

Thanks so much fellow for sharing this information with us. Let me confirm if this platform still exist. I will be glad to join you on this and earn some cool cash.
And how much can I make monthly on this platform?

It's not a bad idea to check out both sites. I'm also going to sign up with them and give it a shot. Because article writing might be laborious and uninspiring, you must cultivate a passion for it and produce high-quality content for readability and comprehension.

It's not a bad idea to check out both sites. I'm also going to sign up with them and give it a shot. Because article writing might be laborious and uninspiring, you must cultivate a passion for it and produce high-quality content for readability and comprehension.
Back then I was also working on both sites but later on I stopped working on them, cause they where no longer paying like they used to back then. But I heard the sites are still working really well.

Yes, they are still working, but it happened the following: few days before the Christmas holidays, it looked like the owners found themselves lacking money, so the rewards were drastically reduced. In any way, I'm going on using noise. cash (I don't participate to read.cash any more, as no sponsor means no earnings), as rewards in the future may improve again.

I heard of the buzz around these sites (especially noise cash) around last year but I don't think they're as viable as they promised anymore.
Once users begin to flock these sites, you begin to see difficulties in them keeping up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back