What's new

Read Cash Vs. Noise Cash: Which Paid to Post Site Do You Recommend?

I have worked with read cash and noise cash and i must say they are both great sites to earn from. But they both have their flaws. Read.cash payment system is run by bots and they tip articles randomly, which means there are cases where you could write and not get paid simply because the bot didnt get to your post or a particular set of people didnt like, comment, or upvote your article. Besides this, its a great site.

For me, I would be comfortable with both sites because I love writing both articles and short posts. However, I don't like sites where I depend on tips to earn. That is what has put me off in both sites.

I have an account with read.cash but made very little from it because l don't always get the chance to write lengthy posts that will be attracting people to tip me from their pockets.
But for the noise.cash, l created an account recently and l made something higher than what I made with read.cash so l prefer noise.cash.
That is what I am saying. On read for cash, it is not easy to make money there. They don't pay per views. Even if your articles reach more than 1000 views, you might still not earn a cent.
I still prefer noise dot cash. People earn more there. Anyways the two site is owned by same company.

I have not engage in this two site at the same time to where out their differences at some point. their terms and conditions but I most prefer the read cash as an Avenue for the making of post and posting comments on various discussion. it is more profitable on to a person which devotes his time for operation.

earning may be harder but noise cash accepts short posts, it might be easier to post on noise cash compared to read cash that accepts long articles.

I have worked on both of these, the work on read cash is a bit difficult and its work is very easy, you can earn by making short posts here and the biggest advantage of that you also get instant withdraw from here.
True, read.cash requires you to write an article of at least three minutes long and above, and the payment system is randomly. While on noise cash you just need a short post.

I have been hearing and reading about the sites mentioned above, but I have not taken time to explore how it works. I have also seen lot of positive reviews about them. But thanks to the explanation above about those sites. I will try and explore them for more information while I continue reading about them here.

I am not on either of the two paid to post platforms you are mentioning here. I have been hearing of this read.cash here on this platform. Perhaps people's reviews on both of them will make you decide which you should go for

Read Cash (read.cash) and Noise Cash (noise.cash) both are paid to post site from the same owner. Earning modality on both of these sites is same, you earn not for posting your content but when someone tips you. Both of these sites pay you via Bitcoin Cash. While Read Cash is a site for article-length post, Noise Cash is a site for Twitter-status like post.
I am not only any of these sites. However, I have seen a lot of payment proofs and I am kind of interested in joining the site. Have you used any of these sites? Are you using both of these sites? I am not a writer, but I want to try my hands on article length post. I also enjoy posting short posts. Which site do you recommend? I am asking for a recommendation based on the higher possibility of earning.
I don't think I could have any interest in any ow paying site again all because of my offline job that doesn't give me much time to do much online,but I don't know what could happen next tho,but I pray for something better tho.

Well I've participated in noise cash and I can attest to it's credibility, it does pay in Bitcoin cash although it would take time before the earnings are worthwhile, another advantage is that since ones wallet is linked the Bitcoin cash enters immediately you post and get activities like tips

If you already have an ofline job and you are working online as an additional income, you need to be very careful about choosing a platform to earn, you cannot spend a lot lot money to earn little

That is what I am saying. On read for cash, it is not easy to make money there. They don't pay per views. Even if your articles reach more than 1000 views, you might still not earn a cent.
I still prefer noise dot cash. People earn more there. Anyways the two site is owned by same company.
I'm guessing because they wanted to promote noise.cash that was the reason Earning over there was relatively easy, but now it seems things are also hard there even though it's still better than read.cash.

I have accounts on both read.cash and noise.cash. Since i can't earn a single tip after making three posts i decided to quit cos no motivating factor to continue again.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back