What's new

Read Cash Vs. Noise Cash: Which Paid to Post Site Do You Recommend?

Similar thread was posted earlier run, the same question I think we need to really check out some of this tread I mean, before posting any thread of your choice we need to scroll down to see if there are similar tread, cos it happened to me some months ago I posted a similar topic with already thread,

You have a point, however, back then when the site was paying higher for creating thread, it also moderated the threads. The moderators should have checked whether the topic was posted by other users or not. It is their duty to make sure duplicate content is not posted.

I have heard and read about both the readcash and the noisecash,whereby you depend on other people for earnings, which am not really a fan of that. I prefer to work and earn irrespective of whether another person contributes to my contents or not.

Both of these sites work on a similar model, you will earn from the tips from other users. The only difference is you need to make long post on one site and on other short posts are ok

Discussed with a few people about the site, and they dont feel encouraged, writing an article and your effort is been rewarded based on peoples review.

I have started to doubt on these two sites. recently, I read on another forum that it is really difficult to earn, you may be creating high quality content. but that does not guarantee that you get tips.

It may take newbies a while to earn on such sites because it would be easier to interact with posts from old members than new but I guess overtime that would be easier.

Both sites do not worth it any longer. Before you can be making some incentives on noise.cash you have to engage the readers in long articles which they will now decide whether to give you some tips or not.

I am not on any of the listed sites. But from your explanation, I would advise you to stick with the site that you could provide service for the most, as that would lead you to earning In the long run.

I don't like any of the 2 sites. Lol waiting for other people to tip you for your post is a crazy idea to me. Why not just pay people direct.

I really will recommend you to earn on noise cash I tried it I earn on it it's ok as far as you have your Wallet address pasted you will earn in Bitcoin cash .Its ok I wish I could try read cash .

Well as for me I have no idea between read cash and noise cash which one is more preferable or better, this is because I have not join this site and I don't intend to join some day

I am.only coming to know about these sites in his very bizdustry forum today. I would like to go see what it is like whenever I am that chanced

I think I will prefer noise cash because of its twitter post status because I use twitter a lot so I can make money on twitter but the tips to generate revenue is something demotivating.

I have not done any of them but if are on the site my dear make you forward the link so that we will earn money together

I prefer noise.cash, undoubtedly. The way to earn makes a big difference: as on read.cash we necessarily need sponsors to earn, on noise.cash we receive free tips. We donate and receive, receive and donate. The important thing is the quality of the topics and comments, original and no copyright infringment, no adult stuff at all. The rules are simple to follow and if we put our best effort, we earn discreetly. I'm teaching Spanish using noise.cash and now I'm publishing about financial themes too. The same effort into read.cash may work as not and all depends on being so lucky to find sponsors. So the point is: as noise.cash mostly depend on our efforts, read.cash mostly depends on luck. In any way, my advice is to give a try to both of them and if you are able to earn in both platforms, all to the good.

I think people will go more for the noise.cash because no one wants to be wasting his or her time writing lengthy articles for small money. People with lengthy articles prefer going into blogging.

I have an account with read.cash but made very little from it because l don't always get the chance to write lengthy posts that will be attracting people to tip me from their pockets.
But for the noise.cash, l created an account recently and l made something higher than what I made with read.cash so l prefer noise.cash.
These site used to be good but not anymore, the stress of earning doesn't worth it. Before anybody can earn something good he/she has to write a catchy articles that will be acceptable by the readers who will decide whether to give tips or not.

I didn't actually work at read cash but I did a little job at noise cash I think they are the same thing you just have to post things get tips ,tip others and they tip you back.

I am not in either of them because I don't like the idea of earning. You earn not from your posts from from other's interactions on your posts. I don't fancy that, I prefer me making my own money my own way. What if no one reacts to my posts? I don't want to place my earnings on the hands of others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back