What's new

Read Cash Vs. Noise Cash: Which Paid to Post Site Do You Recommend?

One can always register for both as a means of getting multiple cash, you have to be consistent with the tasks to enable you cash out enough bitcoin cash, i have always appreciated your get paid to stuffs, they really do help, do make sure to share more so that everyone can continue to benefit, enjoy the rest of your day!

I have seen those sites but I haven't joined any. I would really like to join the sites but they pay in Bitcoin. I just don't want to risk my time and energy gathering points that am unable to withdraw. I don't have a Bitcoin account and I don't even understand how it works.

I remember I once join noise cash sites after someone recommend it to me. He claimed he has withdraw from the site and he is not someone that can lie. Despite the lengthy explanation he game, I couldn't understand anything about the site when I joined. After wasting my time there, I abaddon the site. Glad to hear someone recommending it here.

Read Cash (read.cash) and Noise Cash (noise.cash) both are paid to post site from the same owner. Earning modality on both of these sites is same, you earn not for posting your content but when someone tips you. Both of these sites pay you via Bitcoin Cash. While Read Cash is a site for article-length post, Noise Cash is a site for Twitter-status like post.
I am not only any of these sites. However, I have seen a lot of payment proofs and I am kind of interested in joining the site. Have you used any of these sites? Are you using both of these sites? I am not a writer, but I want to try my hands on article length post. I also enjoy posting short posts. Which site do you recommend? I am asking for a recommendation based on the higher possibility of earning.
I remember trying out Noise Cash last Fall. I remember it being quite... noisy. Haha Lots going on but it seemed like no matter what I did, not much of an earning potential. Well, very slow. I only tried it for a couple days..maybe it takes longer to be successful on the site.
It seemed confusing
But I think some people loved it.
Is it still up and running?

I knew about Noise Cash before, but now they have updated their tip payment system. Before this update, if any user liked the content they would give the tip to that content creator, but now only admins release the tip. So now, making money from this forum is really hard.

have always appreciated your get paid to stuffs, they really do help, do make sure to share more so that everyone can continue to benefit, and enjoy the rest of your day! One can always register for both as a way of getting multiple cash, but you have to be consistent with the tasks in order to be able to cash out enough bitcoin cash.

have always appreciated your get paid to stuffs, they really do help, do make sure to share more so that everyone can continue to benefit, and enjoy the rest of your day! One can always register for both as a way of getting multiple cash, but you have to be consistent with the tasks in order to be able to cash out enough bitcoin cash.
You are right, that's the reason why I don't really like payment method like Bitcoin, because it has a high number of transaction fee, I prefer LTC or Bitcoin cash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back