What's new

Read Cash Vs. Noise Cash: Which Paid to Post Site Do You Recommend?

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Read Cash (read.cash) and Noise Cash (noise.cash) both are paid to post site from the same owner. Earning modality on both of these sites is same, you earn not for posting your content but when someone tips you. Both of these sites pay you via Bitcoin Cash. While Read Cash is a site for article-length post, Noise Cash is a site for Twitter-status like post.
I am not only any of these sites. However, I have seen a lot of payment proofs and I am kind of interested in joining the site. Have you used any of these sites? Are you using both of these sites? I am not a writer, but I want to try my hands on article length post. I also enjoy posting short posts. Which site do you recommend? I am asking for a recommendation based on the higher possibility of earning.

read.cash and Noise Cash, noise.cash both are paid to post site and one can also be paid in bitcoin I haven't registered for the site but I was also told that it is an interesting site to join

I never listened these sites before because I am newbie here but I aM gonna search about this as well to take part because I am also in search of those sites who paid me in Bitcoin.
If all suggestion is related to good sides so I am going to join this as well . people already in search of Bitcoin who paid in Bitcoin.

One can always register for both as a means of getting multiple cash, you have to be consistent with the tasks to enable you cash out enough bitcoin cash, i have always appreciated your get paid to stuffs, they really do help, do make sure to share more so that everyone can continue to benefit, enjoy the rest of your day!

I never use read cash but i'm using noise cash. Since i'm using noise cash i already earn 2usd worth of BCH but i put little time on this since i'm kinda busy. You earn buy sending tips, you can get a portion from that and you can control how much is your portion. Noise cash will give you tips sometimes but you can't withdraw that so you need to give that to other users and there you will get a portion everytime you send tips to others. You can also earn if someone give you tips. I suggest if you are going to use this your first step would be post informative or good quality topics. You can't beg or ask tips from others, this will make your account banned from the site.

I have an account with read.cash but made very little from it because l don't always get the chance to write lengthy posts that will be attracting people to tip me from their pockets.
But for the noise.cash, l created an account recently and l made something higher than what I made with read.cash so l prefer noise.cash.

I will choose Noise.cash because people can give you tip just for commenting on their posts. You get several tips daily depends on you ,you dont need to put too much effort in your posts as long as it's not spam. While in read.cash you put all your efforts on making an article and it will take you hours to complete it but there's s good chance that you won't get any tip at all.

Readcash is just for me to think of good summaries and content creators. Then just be lucky if someone notices and likes your post and sponsors it. It will give a lot to readcash but I will choose noisecash because you do not need to make an effort to earn. Yes, the tip is small but when it is accumulated, it will be enough.

Read Cash (read.cash) and Noise Cash (noise.cash) both are paid to post site from the same owner. Earning modality on both of these sites is same, you earn not for posting your content but when someone tips you. Both of these sites pay you via Bitcoin Cash. While Read Cash is a site for article-length post, Noise Cash is a site for Twitter-status like post.
I am not only any of these sites. However, I have seen a lot of payment proofs and I am kind of interested in joining the site. Have you used any of these sites? Are you using both of these sites? I am not a writer, but I want to try my hands on article length post. I also enjoy posting short posts. Which site do you recommend? I am asking for a recommendation based on the higher possibility of earning.
I have worked on both of these, the work on read cash is a bit difficult and its work is very easy, you can earn by making short posts here and the biggest advantage of that you also get instant withdraw from here.

There's no harm in trying out both sites. I'm also going to register on them and try my hands out. Article writing can be very tedious and uninspiring therefore you have to develop passion for it and prepare good content for readability and comprehension

I got paid by working on read.cash site. There you can earn money by writing on various topics. But the better you write, the more you can earn. So it is a legit site, everyone can work

I don't really fancy either because their payment method are not straightforward enough for me. I would like the ability to choose from multiple payment method. And also the tipping aspect feels abit corny to me, as I feel it should just be a straightforward post and pay site like here. Anyways to draw a better conclusion checking them out would be most ideal so as to see which might be better.

Someone posted about them some couple of days ago, I think two days ago and I made some reviews about them both. I'm still reviewing them because I'm very careful when joining any new website when I'm done with my full review I will create a tread for it so others could learn.

I was once into read dot cash and I must say that the site is good but what I observe and do not like about it is that when creating Jr a post, you're forced to add a picture to that post and your reward is based on upvotes not that the site gives a particular rewards for any post.

I have been hearing a lot of good news from people that earned through that site and it looks very legit. I will check it out later and I will write a review for people that want to know more about it.

I encountered one thread in this forum earlier about noise.cash and as I read the comments to gather more information I have learned that noise.cash and read.cash have the same creator and owner I guess I don't know how will I call that, correct me guys if I misread the other one.

Noise cash better is in front of the read cash because on noise cash not necessary to make long posts, short posts are also acceptable on it and it is very easy to use and it also give you withdraw instant with easy process.

One can always register for both as a means of getting multiple cash, you have to be consistent with the tasks to enable you cash out enough bitcoin cash, i have always appreciated your get paid to stuffs, they really do help, do make sure to share more so that everyone can continue to benefit, enjoy the rest of your day!

Have you registered on Read Cash? I want to understand how one can be consistent because it seems the setup is not even great for new writers. If I have to earn when others tip my posts, then it is something I should have to think deeply before registering on the website.

I will start by saying both read cash and noise cash are own by the same person or system, because all their activities looks extremely similar with slight difference. One of the major difference is that read.cash requires longer post while noise.cash requires short post. But in both cases all post must be of quality content.

I am not on any of these sites, and I have no intention of joining these site. Even though I like paid to post sites for easy cash, and have tried a lot of paid to post sites, I find paid to post site too tiring. You need to be very active to to earn on these sites.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back