What's new

Property Has anyone invested into land or property's?

Investing in landed properties is a very good investment. Land appreciate in value over the time especially when it is situated in a fast developing neighborhood.

I would venture into real estate properties any time I am able to secure a well paying job with the government and earninng some salary .

Has anyone invested into land or property's

If you was to buy land and good size of land at and good price, You then might able to earn interests and also in the future able to sell your land and earn an good amount to the right buyer.

You can also do it to property's. But them then fix them up then sell or rent
I remember a realtive whom we had a couple of discusion on a particular parcle of land just on the outskirt of our city,it was years back,and she was reluctant in buying it,but after giving her some good reason she bought.And today after development has entered the area,the price has gone up way beyound what we can even imagine.

If you was to buy land and good size of land at and good price, You then might able to earn interests and also in the future able to sell your land and earn an good amount to the right buyer.

I am not going to sell if they landed property is that the right location closer to the commercial area. I will just raising capital and erect a commercial building there so as to earn passive income for years to come.

I haven't invested into real estate yet. I have a part time job in retail which I use to pay bills and expenses aswell as put what I can aside each month for a deposit on a house when the times comes. Investing into land is probably the best, safe and reliable investment that there is.

I can understand that investing in property requires a good amount of capital but I am sure that you can buy property on installments also. If you save a good amount of money every month, then it will be possible to do so.

I can understand that investing in property requires a good amount of capital but I am sure that you can buy property on installments also. If you save a good amount of money every month, then it will be possible to do so.
Yes. Obviously the amount invested in properties requires lot of money. It is not that simple to invest in these sector. The capital appreciation is also high in this sector.

Yes. Obviously the amount invested in properties requires lot of money. It is not that simple to invest in these sector. The capital appreciation is also high in this sector.

Well, now it is not possible for people to invest in property who do not make that much amount of money in my city. Propertys' value in my city is going so high that an apartment with just single bedroom, kitchen, and a bathroom costs millions of rupees. Only rich can afford it.

I will like to invest in landed properties in the nearest future whenever I have up to $5000 because land is very costly in this part of the world.

For now I am not an investors In land and housing because this sort of investment required a serious amount of money to get started, I have an investment that is suitable for me.

I think it's a really profitable business to venture into. But you need to have a certain amount of funds in order to succeed in what you are doing.

Investing in building or landed property is a good one. It's very lucrative and you'll get to make it big there in no time. It's actually very cool because lands and building are what people acquires the most nowadays

Yeah I have invested into land before , I think there was a time I bought land property at a smaller amount then and when the value increased I made gains and profit then

I intend to invest on properties. In this part of the world , properties never depreciate. Rather, it appreciate everyday and I have never seen the valu of properties go down except if the owner wants to sell the properties for urgent needs. This could lower the price of the properties.

My brother has invested into lands and properties as he buys lands in developing areas and hold it till the area gets developed and he flips it and makes double of his profit.

I have not invested into lands and properties yet.
I intend going into it very soon. Its lucrative, especially when you get to buy lands in very good areas with high chances of appreciation.

Investing in property is a very expensive and kind of investment because properties are very expensive to invest into but as expensive as they are they are one of the most lucrative form of investment in this world and they are mostly guaranteed to bring a high returns on your investment.

Yes my brother has invested in land and properties before and it was a great experience. This is another area to focus on of you want to make that huge money you want

I would love to go into the sale of lands very soon, it is lucrative especially if you are able to get lands in developing areas which are capable of appreciating with time.

This is a good form of investment, personally I have not made any investment, but I know of someone who invested in lands and was able to sell it three times the original pice he brought it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back