What's new

Property Has anyone invested into land or property's?

I think it's better to invest in lands than investing in property because the value of land increases with time but I don't think the value of property don't increase with time, instead the value depreciate

Yes, i have invested in land and property, quite a number of times. It's really profitable. You can buy land now and in some years to come, it's gonna appreciate to thrice the cost.. Land and property investment is one of the best around now

I have invested into land and property , but be sure of the location before investing on that land ,there are some bad location like buying house in a swamp area

As for me I prefer buying land than buying property this is because once you have bought it, it is easy for you to invest anything you wish to invest on that plot of land

Yes that's a very good way to make money, there are some people who get information about areas that will become developed soon, they buy lots of plots for a cheap price and resell for lots of money when the area becomes developed
It is true what you describe, I would love to have the opportunity to receive this type of information, this way I can invest in areas to develop and in the medium or long term, receive many benefits for the revaluation of the area, motivated to its development.

The business right now is currently very hot and you can earn quite a lot of money if you invest in the business. You just need to have sound knowledge on the locations and be able to predicts forces that would drive in swift development at a particular time.

The business right now is currently very hot and you can earn quite a lot of money if you invest in the business. You just need to have sound knowledge on the locations and be able to predicts forces that would drive in swift development at a particular time.
If you are right, I think it is the perfect time for it, in view of the pandemic situation I can not leave the capital, which is where I live. People in rural areas are currently taking advantage of investing in short and medium term in areas already projected.

As for me I prefer buying land than buying property this is because once you have bought it, it is easy for you to invest anything you wish to invest on that plot of land
There are so many opportunities attached , you could even sell the land and make double gain for your self ,everthing would actually be a plus for you

Has anyone invested into land or property's

If you was to buy land and good size of land at and good price, You then might able to earn interests and also in the future able to sell your land and earn an good amount to the right buyer.

You can also do it to property's. But them then fix them up then sell or rent
Investing in land or property is a business for rich people , you can't just buy a land or a house to sell later if you are not loaded, buying of land or houses is a lucrative business in which you can gain 10times the amount you bought the property, you an even buy a land in a remote are, leave it so that the area can develop and later sell it in a higher price.

Yes that's a very good way to make money, there are some people who get information about areas that will become developed soon, they buy lots of plots for a cheap price and resell for lots of money when the area becomes developed
That's the kind of real estate property i love. Land is an asset that never slip off the pace of value. Every year its value grows higher, just like BTC. Those that have patience enjoys its wonderful benefits.

If you have the capital and the desire to invest in land, this is an excellent opportunity to invest in it. In this way you can build or dedicate yourself to livestock or planting and in turn you will have the land that will be revalued over the years.

Concerning your question, I haven't done it personally but i have a griend who has and it's amazing. He has two houses. He lives in one of the houses and rents the other one out. The one that he rents outs pays for the mortgage of both and he has a lot of money left

If you was to buy land and good size of land at and good price, You then might able to earn interests and also in the future able to sell your land and earn an good amount to the right buyer.

I do look forward to investing in land and building as soon as possible

When asking if invested in property and lands, I would say I look forward to a day I will own my own personal real estate, and make good money.

I have once invested into land and property and i made some profit selling them off,,so you could also make profit from land sales , invest at the right time to buy the property

In order to invest in property you need to be really rich. I am a student always facing financial crisis, how can I invest in land or property. However, I have a desire to invest

How ever way you want to go about running the property business or real estate business, it's all on you. You can do long term and also do short term

This just means investing in real estate and you know real estate is like gold. I have invested in land before and the secret is to find a good and oromissing location.

Investing in properties requires a large amount of money and also it takes a long time to recover your money. It is one of the best investments but it comes with the costs i mentioned above
You are right. You really have to save a lot or take an expensive mortgage in order to own land or/and properties. Plus it is a very delicate investment because you really need to do good research so that you don't invest on the wrong projects.

Concerning if anyone has invested into land and properties. Well, I haven't actually invested into land or properties but we know it to be a very lucrative business to do but also capital intensive because to acquire a house or a land, it will require much money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back