What's new

Property Has anyone invested into land or property's?

Yes land investment is a very good way to invest and brings more gain than people expect expecially when you get lands is developing areas

I currently have a land which I lease to individuals who carry out farm activities on the land, pending when the land will appreciate. I made sure to buy the land within an urban/industrial area with basic amenities such as electricity etc because lands or properties situated in such areas are described to be of higher value as time goes on.

Last edited:
Has anyone invested into land or property's

If you was to buy land and good size of land at and good price, You then might able to earn interests and also in the future able to sell your land and earn an good amount to the right buyer.

You can also do it to property's. But them then fix them up then sell or rent
I have invested in land and I was told it appreciate always so I don't use to panic of loosing money so land as a long term sperm

My thinking is more like, buy the land and develop it then rent it out and get steady payment from it than a one time payment, I've done a rough calculation and a steady payment will definitely yield more income.

Investment in land or property can be very profitable. Though I haven't bought or invested in a landed property yet, I know people who have and they have made enough profit after selling them.

Well that is actually a very good and lucrative business and though I have not invested in it yet am still thinking of it and it is one of my plans when I have enough money

I have and I will always avoid investing money in property because the business of property is quite complex in my country and many investors get cheated by estate agents. Cryptocurrency investments are a much better option.

My brother has invested into lands and properties as he buys lands in developing areas and hold it till the area gets developed and he flips it and makes double of his profit.
Investing in properties is very lucrative.
Especially investment in landed properties; i have not invested in properties yet.
To ensure benefitting from the business, get good properties.

Well, investment into a land property, is a very lucrative form of business which can generate alot.of income with time. The thing is that, I have not do such form of investment, into a land property, this is because I lack the financial strength to undergo such kind of investment.

I have and I will always avoid investing money in property because the business of property is quite complex in my country and many investors get cheated by estate agents. Cryptocurrency investments are a much better option.
Well every investment have their own advantage and disadvantages, you may be cheated in real estate because you don't really understand how it , you will consider cryptocurrency to be better because you really understand it maybe .

Well every investment have their own advantage and disadvantages, you may be cheated in real estate because you don't really understand how it , you will consider cryptocurrency to be better because you really understand it maybe .

Yes, I consider cryptocurrency a much better option because the business of property is quite complicated. Cryptocurrency can also be quite complicated because you may need to study graphs and charts properly.

Yes land investment is a very good way to invest and brings more gain than people expect expecially when you get lands is developing areas
Acquiring land and developing properties can be quite lucrative. The value of land is always appreciating and you can make enough profit selling landed properties at higher prices in future.

Yes, I consider cryptocurrency a much better option because the business of property is quite complicated. Cryptocurrency can also be quite complicated because you may need to study graphs and charts properly.

It may even be difficult for you to study this chat and understand it on your own. I believe it is better for you to surround yourself with people who have better understanding of how to trade, do you have them on your WhatsApp or telegram group ? I mean good traders.

It may even be difficult for you to study this chat and understand it on your own. I believe it is better for you to surround yourself with people who have better understanding of how to trade, do you have them on your WhatsApp or telegram group ? I mean good traders.

Well, I do not know of any good trader, but I have my own strategies when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. Are you a cryptocurrency trader as well? if yes, then we might have a great time interacting with each other and have a great discussion about how to trade cryptocurrency! :)

Well, I do not know of any good trader, but I have my own strategies when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. Are you a cryptocurrency trader as well? if yes, then we might have a great time interacting with each other and have a great discussion about how to trade cryptocurrency! :)
Well I have a lot of expert traders on my telegram and WhatsApp group ,but I don't really care much about their signal because I do not trade again, it was then that I was using their signal to trade, even with 85 percent accuracy I was always at Lost.

Buying land for resale purpose is simply call real estate investment. One must be be careful where he buys the land as resale value may either drop or increase as the case may be

Yeah I currently have invested in a small plot of land in a very big commercial city in my locality. I have the option of practicing agriculture on that piece of land or sell it after some period of time if the price appreciates.

There was a piece of land that I bought during the pandemic because at that time there was a lot of uncertainty and as such people were willing to sell their properties for cheap. The land is worth far more than that now.

Has anyone invested into land or property's

If you was to buy land and good size of land at and good price, You then might able to earn interests and also in the future able to sell your land and earn an good amount to the right buyer.

You can also do it to property's. But them then fix them up then sell or rent
I don't understand you. But personally I have not invested in Lands or property . Not even a single of my money is in the real estate because I don't have the money capable of investing profitably in the real estate market.

Investment in lands and properties require a huge sum of money and that is one of the reason I am not able to invest now. I believe that as times goes on , I will be able to raise the required money needed to invest successfully without problems.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back