What's new

Property Has anyone invested into land or property's?

Although this is a profitable form of investment but as far as I know it is an investment that require a huge sum of money that is why I don't even wait for me to become a millionaire before I invest in such, I am only interested to invest in the digital asset for now then I'll consider land and housing in the future.

I have not invested into land or property business due to lack of much knowledge on land and property investment and the contribution of lack of enough capital to run the business. but I believe alot people have benefit from their investment. as it raise in price at the time of selling.

Investing in landed property is one of the best form of investment in the whole world. One beautiful thing about landed property investment is that it is always appreciating and as the years goes, it gives you more value.

I never invested on land, the land i occupy on, at the moment is an inheritted one. But with time I'll buy my own and it will be in hectares to expand my farming land bigger.

In my country, there are places that we don't like buying lands or any properties there simply because we don't want a situation where the government would take over them when they want to do some construction.

In fact, I prefer investment in landed properties than investing in houses. Land doesn't needs regular maintenance like a house and it doesn't depreciate in value but rather appreciate in value. I do not have investment in housing but I have land investments which have appreciated in value than the initial purchased price.

Investment in land and property is for people that have enough money to spare because a struggling man may not be able to afford the money that is needed to invest in this expensive investment, since I do not have enough money I switch to investing in digital investment.

Land property is very profitable long term as far as the settings has that potential to appreciate in the future. Their are some piece of land you'll buy and never see anyone coming for it in yje next 20 years, cos how tedious the location is.

For those who are currently owning land of various sizes, do you know you can actually rent out these plots of land for a very good sum of money for agricultural purposes till you are ready to develop it? Think about it

To me, if the land is a very good land that is fertile enough fo farming, then instead of waiting till when you will be able to sell the land, why not rent it out for farming purpose for the time and then sell when you want to

Investing in properties like land or property Involved large amount of money and it take long time but it's the best way of investment.

Has anyone invested into land or property's

If you was to buy land and good size of land at and good price, You then might able to earn interests and also in the future able to sell your land and earn an good amount to the right buyer.

You can also do it to property's. But them then fix them up then sell or rent
Yes, I've invested into landing property before. Sometimes I was asked by the land owner of the place I'm practicing my farming to come and pay for the land. I saw this as an opportunity and I quickly jumped into it. Now I can claim the ownership of the land.

Investment in land and property is for people that have enough money to spare because a struggling man may not be able to afford the money that is needed to invest in this expensive investment, since I do not have enough money I switch to investing in digital investment.
You are right, Investment in landed property is for the people that are rich enough to buy plots and hectares of land and resell when the area develops to get more money higher than the invested money.

You are right, Investment in landed property is for the people that are rich enough to buy plots and hectares of land and resell when the area develops to get more money higher than the invested money.
a struggling man may not be able to afford all this that is why I am trying to base my investment in digital currency like crypto because with this I can start my investment even with as low as $5 to $10, that is what I have been doing.

I don't have such money to invest in any of those things, this is an investment for only the rich people and I do not invest in it,I just need more years to raise enough money to start investing in real estate but for now there is no possibility of myself investing in it

Buying properties are very good investment over the years people have made the fortune from this sort of business. They buy old dilapidated buildings and renovate to sell or lease. Even lands as well.

Be it acquiring a land or a property itself, any investment in real estate is worth doing if you ask me because real estate doesn't depreciate and it would always be needed

I don't have such money to invest in any of those things, this is an investment for only the rich people and I do not invest in it,I just need more years to raise enough money to start investing in real estate but for now there is no possibility of myself investing in it
I can feel you because I have my savings that I plan to buy a land with. But my money in the bank is not enough so I am still waiting for more funds to come before I can buy a parcel of land in the rural area. It is a big investment because real estate is not cheap and even a small lot is expensive.

In order to invest in land and property you need a lot of money. In my home country, if you want to buy a house in a small town, you need at least $100,000

I can feel you because I have my savings that I plan to buy a land with. But my money in the bank is not enough so I am still waiting for more funds to come before I can buy a parcel of land in the rural area. It is a big investment because real estate is not cheap and even a small lot is expensive.
It is one of the most profitable form of university but because it requires a large capital of money some people may not be able to afford it that is why it is good for you to invest the little money you have in something that can give you a decent percentage every year than serving in a bank.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back