What's new

Property Has anyone invested into land or property's?

Honestly speaking I don't understand what you are saying but if I am right you are asking about investing in a land property I will tell you to go ahead, land can never depreciate but now and will always appreciate so go ahead and invest inland properties and you will never regret you did.

Well my brother are into land business and property but when he buy the land for a Chip price at the place they develop the price of the land is increase also so he make lot of money by land business unlike the property is also good but it depend on it location location matter most in property unlike land. Land is profitable anywhere

It is quite late period of time before in landed property can fetch good money. You have to fence it around if you want it to attract value. you can develop the land and build a real estate property on it beat hotel in shopping plaza or an apartment. All these with attract rent and you receive more passive income.

Investing in land and property is a very good idea for every investors because land and property assets are not liabilities they tend to appreciate over time. As an investor who don't want to go into business you can invest your money and landed properties.

Yes, many have profited from their investment in real estate, the cost of buying things have skyrocketed and there is no end in site, land inclusive have continued to appreciate, it never diminishes and if you are in an urban environment, you will make huge profits from your investment.

Investment on real estate and properties is a very nice and lucrative business, that is one of my goal now, I would look for an economically stable environment because this will determine my returns

I am looking to acquire a land property soon and sell it with interest in some years after, because I have seen the benefits and profit you can gain from having a property or a land to lease, let or sell after a while.

I wish to also to also invest into real estate but what as been holding me back is the huge amount that is required in starting it, I have been gathering my savings so as to be able to start soon because it's a lucrative business

I have not invested in now because I'm still struggling to get more money because land investment is not something we can just start without having any things tangible to do and beside it requires a lot of money which I may not be able to afford now. But I will do it later

investing in the buying and selling of land is a very good business because it's one of those lucrative business that you can never loose from and even if it takes years you will still achieve your goal profit in more folds

Investing in property is an awesome idea, reasons is that when you Invest in property it will always appreciate but this could only be possible if the property is located at a very good area, but for every are I believe there are advantages, so when you decide to invest your money in any property of it kind you tend to receive your steady income.

Hmm.... Definitely investment in property is one of the lucrative business still on earth, but the capital involved is not a child play. Its asked nice and profile if you have a huge amount of capital to start the business..

I live in Pakistan and people have earned a lot of money investing in property in the past. However, now things are a bit different. People are still earning money when they invest in property business; however, due to a rise in taxes and Covid-19 situation, the business of property has suffered. No, I have never invested in property.

Yes I have done so many years ago, it's actually a plot of land in the rural area, but development has actually come to stay around that particular area the land is. And the value is rapidly appreciating it's now higher than what I bought the, it kept increasing in value every year I tell you.

I think property invested or land is good profitable buisness you can buy a land and make them colony
and make the apparts into different categaries and sell them at high profits

I don't have that kind of saving so that I can invest in a property. I have thinking about investing in property since a long time but property investment requires a lot of money and I do not earn much. I need at least $100,00 to buy a property.

Has anyone invested into land or property's

If you was to buy land and good size of land at and good price, You then might able to earn interests and also in the future able to sell your land and earn an good amount to the right buyer.

You can also do it to property's. But them then fix them up then sell or rent
Yes that's a very good way to make money, there are some people who get information about areas that will become developed soon, they buy lots of plots for a cheap price and resell for lots of money when the area becomes developed

If you was to buy land and good size of land at and good price, You then might able to earn interests and also in the future able to sell your land and earn an good amount to the right buyer.

Having an investment in building property is the best investment so far that could never depreciate no matter how old the building is. But to make a good profit on it,you must bee able to maintain the good look of the house from the onset, because that will attract more people to want to rent the house property from you for sometime and you keep cashing out every from it as well.

Investing in landed properties is done for the purpose of generating profits at the end of it but before investing in such,the location and the value of the property should be put into consideration.

Investments in land and property especially building is a very hot cake investments that continues to be the talk of the town. This is due to the fact that land is non depreciable property.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back