What's new

Property Has anyone invested into land or property's?

Land or estate business is very profitable but it's just need to wait a bit long time before you can gain profits. My mother bought a land five years ago at rate of $560 but now the land worth is $1500.
So which means that if my mummy can wait till next two years the profit will more increase.

Our only investment now aside from the stocks of my wife is our home. It is a 4-bedroom house built on 280 square meters which we bought for the selling price of 1.6 million pesos. After 19 years the value of our home is 7 million or maybe more because our village is being developed slowly but surely. There is a commercial center by the village gate and that definitely increased the market value of real estate here. We are still planning to buy another lot for another investment but our budget is not sufficient.

I have never invested in land business or properties business before, but I believe that it a nice business and lucrative business, land business is a good investment and profitable business.

Has anyone invested into land or property's

If you was to buy land and good size of land at and good price, You then might able to earn interests and also in the future able to sell your land and earn an good amount to the right buyer.

You can also do it to property's. But them then fix them up then sell or rent
Of course I have invested in property and land. And it's a great business because it has a lot of profit and money. So it is considered the best business and most people in the world do it. This is my favorite business.

If you was to buy land and good size of land at and good price, You then might able to earn interests and also in the future able to sell your land and earn an good amount to the right buyer.

It's a very profitable and lucrative business to earn huge profit in every case, i have never seen dropping price of land or property, so it pays profit for sure.
If you have enough money to buy property just go for it and start business of property advisors.

Its very good business and profitable one. I've done this many times and never once regret it by purchased lands at undeveloped area and sold it back some years after its been purchased and make some cool cash. And used the profits to purchase another one for another coming years.

I recently took my friend to buy a house yesterday, the good thing was that I was able to convince him why he needs the house, the house has two rooms, I convinced him by making him understand that buying the house will be bringing in income to him while he stays in the house and he paid for the house on the spot. He bought this house due to the investment prospect I presented to him.

I want to invest in Real Estate. In England, properties have historically risen over the years & decades, with an average increase of 2.5%-5% every year. The big obstacle is initially getting onto the property ladder, saving a deposit & then applying for a mortgage from your bank. Without a doubt, buying is cheaper than renting as long as you keep up with the repayments.
Sure buying is by far cheaper than renting as far as the one applying for mortgage will comply with time of repayment. I have a 4 plots of land I own on a rural area, where I come from. At the moment the land is appreciating, it has appreciated more than 350% in the last 5 years that I have kept quiet about selling it. I will sell it when the value have gone up so high like, 800% in the next 5 years. I still believe that the land will increase more, because the location is suitable.

I can tell you, real estate is one of the best form of investment you could venture into. In Africa, a growing population moving to the cities adds more pressure to the housing markets and the rents keeps increasing annually. As a landlord, you can continue to make higher profits for years.

Investing in land property is very good, it does not damage, nothing can affect it. You can even be earning Small amount of money from it when you lease it out for cultivation. After few years if you want to sale you can do so.

I haven't invested in real estate yet, I hope to do so in the nearest future. Real estate is one of the ways to make money very easily and legitimately without stress. In real estate, you need money to make money and it is also a long term investment, one can even use it as a retirement plan.

Personally, I have not invested but it is something I look forward to doing because it is a good investment, just like house, land also appreciates. You can buy a land now and sell it after some time for a higher amount. It is a good investment one can venture into.

Anyone investing into real estate is surely a possibility so I guess you need advice. You can clearly ask and then people with the knowledge and experience will answer. Some people might not have an investment in real estate but then they know a lot.

I only leased a piece of land from someone and I want to use it for agricultural purposes. I intend to plant palm trees in it and some cash crops. I hope this is lucrative as I am told.

Selling lands is more profitable than selling buildings in Nigeria. For instance if you buy a plot of land and keep it for 3 years or 4 years it can appreciate by 300% or more. You have to gather more knowledge about this business before you venture into it.

yes that is the business my brother does in abuja here. it is very very lucrative business, sometimes bought a piece of lands at very cheap price in abuja here and leaves that land for some period of times and sell it back in huge amounts of money

I have never invest in any property or land before, but am always have it in Mind to do it when I have to money. I will more of land than property because I know people who have invested on land and make good profit because land appreciate and you will make more money when you sell it after some years of purchase.

Billionaire Andrew Carnegie famously said that 90% of millionaires got their wealth by investing in real estate. We wanted to know: Is this still true? Is investing in real estate still a good idea?

According to these nine Advisors in The Oracles, who made millions by investing in real estate, the answer is a resounding yes

An investment property is purchased with the intention of earning a return through rental income, the future resale of the property, or both. Property can represent a short- or long-term investment opportunity.

Investment in real estate is actually the best. But it will require huge capital in acquiring properties and maintaining they to appreciate before you sell. Developing a land and putting up infrastructure is a small investment. Ensure you are are financially ready before going into real estate

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back