What's new

Property Has anyone invested into land or property's?

I haven't invested in anything but I do plan to purchase a property pretty soon. Probably in the next 5 years, I will be getting an individual house or an apartment. It's better to save up and have something under your name.

I am sure we will have to be very careful when it comes to property purchase.
Most of the folks I know ended up in property disputes a lot. So, I am a little hesitant at the moment.

It's quite popular right now in my country as COVID-19 changed the all circumstances means we have affordable homes available at lowest lending rates. I have a friend who do home flipping where he buys old houses and renovate it and put it on sale again and always get better ROI. So I personally feel that if you have money and want better return, you should investing money in property.

As regards landed properties investment, for me, your location matters. Its a very lucrative business over here and its really worth pumping money into. But I will advise spare money

I have some investments on real estate in region and I get enough interest on it every year.I invested through an app and the app has been around for almost 10 years now but I don't believe it works for all Nations.

I have some investments on real estate in region and I get enough interest on it every year.I invested through an app and the app has been around for almost 10 years now but I don't believe it works for all Nations.
Would you mind sharing the name of the app. I would love to invest but I am still researching on how to go about it.

I want to invest in land because land barely depreciates . Am saving towards it and I hope by next year I will achieve this

Has anyone invested into land or property's

If you was to buy land and good size of land at and good price, You then might able to earn interests and also in the future able to sell your land and earn an good amount to the right buyer.

You can also do it to property's. But them then fix them up then sell or rent
I personally have not, but I know people who have and in turn gaining a livelihood from it. It's a great form of investment and even the more, if it's in a prime location like an important business district or residential District. This added even more value to the property.

Land properties and land flipping is one of the best Businesses out side now. If the environment is serene enough with good road network, just buy the land and fence it

Has anyone invested into land or property's

If you was to buy land and good size of land at and good price, You then might able to earn interests and also in the future able to sell your land and earn an good amount to the right buyer.

You can also do it to property's. But them then fix them up then sell or rent
Landed property is never depreciative but rather appreciative. What I'm saying in essence is no matter what a land bought at 10 unit today will either be 10.1 tommorow or more. I currently have one and I'm making money from it.

As land does not depreciate, but I can't invest on it because I hate argument and fight for that it is not forever last. I have a friend dealing in buying and selling of property. Since he has started he has never rest for 24hours. He goes to Court to settle dispute always. Just of a recent he told me that he's tired of business. The business does not even give him time to think about something else. However I prefer investing on another thing

A friend managed to buy some land a few years ago, at the time it cost to complete the money, today she managed to amass a good amount of money, selling the land for parselas, she still has land and the profit or so between 40 and 50% profit . I recommend it.

Investing in landed property is a very good investment for one to do because lands always appreciate in value unlike cars and other things that depreciate with time so you have nothing to lose by investing in lands

Land is a very tangible investment because it's everlasting and has no fixed return. It also gives you a tangible return every month. It's the best investment and legacy for a generation.

Landed property is one of a kind
I tell you if you have the money go for real Eastet you won't regret it
I have not invested in real estate because of lack of capital, but as soon as I get the capital I will invest in it immediately
Real estate has come to stay guys
So if you have the funds go for it you won't regret

Its really a good business and it's really profitable but the only problem there is that before you sell the land it will take time and moreso they start giving wrong prize for the land but if you not rushing and have patience then you have no problem but it's really a wonderful business and am also into it just that it takes time so much

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back