What's new

Properties you prefer to buy

When I am thinking of buying a property the first thing I consider is the location. most times I don't like buying ready-made property when if I want to buy housing I'll prefer to build my own in the design that is suitable for me.

Well I on purchase of any kind of property it depends on the person knowledge and understanding he has about that particular property because I believe you can go into the purchase of anything that you have no good knowledge about it, this will lead to your total failure.

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

But, what are your preferred property purchases?
Well what I prefer is to buy a land and build my taste on it i like it when I start my building from the ground level know where every blocks holds and make a signature before painting.

I will prefer landed property as land appreciate with time unlike other ones
Same as my self, buying landed properties or even the land it self is a great investment, it's something that would appreciate with time and you can sell for three times the price you bought it if not more, it's also a great way to gain residual income.

I prefer to buy landed properties compared to other properties because there are various lucrative business to do on it while still raising funds for a structure on the property.

Properties are a very lucrative business nowadays. They can turn to a bigger fish for an investor. For me I like any favourable estate business. Name it, so far it can fetch me enough money

Involving in real estate business, i will prefer to go for cancas structures(new structures that are almost completed),this way,i can still sell the properties that way or develop it still completion and eran from it at the right time.
I'm sorry but I don't know where you from but in my country a cancas proper pays way high that if you buy it is you will get a lot of gain on it. Wise decision.

It does not actually matter what you prefer, what ultimately matters is whether you have enough funds for investment. If you have funds and if you want to investment, you will have to see if the property has commercial value or not.

It's true that the investment in old properties as a property agent isn't a good idea. The materials used could have been weak and it would pose danger to the homeowner. I would like to buy new houses because it would be of new people. It's also important to check quality of the property.

I would like to own a lot of commercial buildings. The reason is that they are always high in demand no matter where you have them. People are looking for a place to rent in order to set up their business.

I would like to buy plots of land ,and rent it season by season,you can make allot from doing that ,this has been the work of my father for over 10 years ,he gain allot of profits from it

I'll say I will to acquire or go into real estate property, it is the new oil money especially in my country. Land appreciates over time and bring more interest and good returns for you

When it comes to investing in property, any option is always welcome. I would love to buy a home like you describe or one that is in good condition. Rent it for a reasonable period of time while the cost increases and then sell it to invest in a new property and repeat the above.
I like your point of view. When it comes to investing any option is welcome as far as it has profits. All we are after is money and money can be gotten by investing.

One of the properties I wishes to buy in the near futures is houses and landed properties , because land and house normally appreciate with time and you can sell later in the year.

When it comes to real estate, what kind of properties do you prefer to go for? I tend to go for the small fixer uppers that need some small work, but could be made to look like new with little work. I don't like purchasing really old properties, as sometimes there's a big risk in the foundation and the type of material used. But, if it's worth it, I would consider it.

But, what are your preferred property purchases?
When it comes to the kind of property that I prefer to buy, it's definitely landed properties especially estate building and empty open vast plot of lands.

I believe one should not be limited in what to purchase rather one should look for the one that present the best opportunity in terms of cost, location and facilities.

One of the properties I wishes to buy in the near futures is houses and landed properties , because land and house normally appreciate with time and you can sell later in the year.
Everybody are interested in buying a Land, the reason might be that a land is a valuable commodity, in a situation like this it is possible that people who are investing in land for the main purpose of reselling it in the future will really make a lot of money from their investment.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back