Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you been to any forums that just have one topic area? One for all discussion? I have been to a couple, and it's kind of daunting. It's hard to keep track of what's going on. I don't even think these types of forums last unless they are geared towards just one subject and that subject only. What do you think?

I do not think this is true. It depends on the kind of forum if it is a news forum or football forum then one section could be enough, but if it wants to talk about several topics then things differ.
Oh it's true. I've been to a couple forums where it's just one single topic area. To be fair the person who owned the forum likely didn't know what they were doing and just created on topic area, but I have seen it at some forums. It's rare, but it happens.

I was once on a forum that did not even have any topics, people could just create topics and reply to the topics. the most recent topics and discussion always remained top. I have also used forums that has just a couple of topic for discussion .

I do not think this is true. It depends on the kind of forum if it is a news forum or football forum then one section could be enough, but if it wants to talk about several topics then things differ.

There are a couple of forums that maybe have that, and it is totally true. However, there is a need for forum owners to create sub sections on their forum as it can be helpful in helping those who want to post on the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back