What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

I think you are right ,these period i have to select some high paying site and leave some , like that picoworker i don't think its possible for me to try it
When we join many sites which are legit ,still we can't concentrate on working in any site,this thing not only create mental tension but also we can't earn what we deserve. So it's best to choose some and work with heart

When we join many sites which are legit ,still we can't concentrate on working in any site,this thing not only create mental tension but also we can't earn what we deserve. So it's best to choose some and work with heart
Yeah you are right thats the best thing to do now ,so you would obviously make more for your money for your self since you are focused on only one

Yeah you are right thats the best thing to do now ,so you would obviously make more for your money for your self since you are focused on only one
Yes I try to be active on some other selected sites but still I can't manage my time. So I am Focusing on bizdustry. And I am satisfied with my earnings which are according to my work and time

It can be difficult sometimes to earn on different sites at the same time because of what it takes to maximize your earnings in any of them- time.
Yes I try to be active on some other selected sites but still I can't manage my time. So I am Focusing on bizdustry. And I am satisfied with my earnings which are according to my work and time

It can be difficult sometimes to earn on different sites at the same time because of what it takes to maximize your earnings in any of them- time.
You're right, I was on multiple pages, now I'm only on 4, it is not easy to keep a clear mind, I work with 2 only for a short time, in order to dedicate as much time as possible to Bizdustri and from time to time to another Forum

I think i am also trying to focus on bizdustry because its the best site that pays for now and the admin is very friendly

This thread is for picowokers, don't deviate discuss experience and updates about earning from this site not about bizdustry reviews here .

This thread is for picowokers, don't deviate discuss experience and updates about earning from this site not about bizdustry reviews here .
I think he is trying to compare them together in terms of earning and i think the thread is still about pick worker

Is the task just to follow their social media or have other duties? Other than what you mention in the description
Here I show you the categories, and it depends on what you do, the payment is from $ 0.2 to $ 2.0 per task.

Attachments

• pic 5.png
    pic 5.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 2
  • pico 3.png
    pico 3.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 2
This filter is helpful to check tasks that you can do rapidly for example if you are good at computer software task or if you are good at mobile review apps software of if you are good at instagram marketing promotion task then you accurate tasks that fits your category.

This filter is helpful to check tasks that you can do rapidly for example if you are good at computer software task or if you are good at mobile review apps software of if you are good at instagram marketing promotion task then you accurate tasks that fits your category.
Correct, and depending on the task you do, you have the benefit, I have seen payments that go over the maximum for tasks.

I am hoping to meet someone who can guide me on how to earn from legit tasks and payer from picowoker because some task or jobs are waste of time.

I am hoping to meet someone who can guide me on how to earn from legit tasks and payer from picowoker because some task or jobs are waste of time.
I can tell you that generally, I go to the part of social networks, facebook, twitter, instagram and youtube, and with that I have withdrawn several times from the site. At first I made one or another subscription but not anymore, only with the above is going well for me.

The reviews here are good about the website. I have registered right away

The reviews here are good about the website. I have registered right away
It is a good site, you will not earn large amounts but if you dedicate a little time to it every day you can charge without problem, the minimum is $ 5, and they are responsible

Picoworkers is Legit but tasks are so limited and repetitive having to do the same surfing tasks is quite tiresome they also removed the ability to post trade jobs which makes me stop using the website. I still have $6 in there that i converted to job balance gone to waste

Picoworkers is Legit but tasks are so limited and repetitive having to do the same surfing tasks is quite tiresome they also removed the ability to post trade jobs which makes me stop using the website. I still have $6 in there that i converted to job balance gone to waste
Why don't you withdraw it into real money via paypal? You have to add assignments there and it must benefit you. Or you can add a bizdustry forum and add 25 posting assignments.

Why don't you withdraw it into real money via paypal? You have to add assignments there and it must benefit you. Or you can add a bizdustry forum and add 25 posting assignments.
It can't be reverted back to withdrawable balance now so i can't Withdraw it to paypal. I guess using it for biznotes referral is not a bad idea.. i might even get more than $6 if i do that. Thanks for the suggestion!

It can't be reverted back to withdrawable balance now so i can't Withdraw it to paypal. I guess using it for biznotes referral is not a bad idea.. i might even get more than $6 if i do that. Thanks for the suggestion!
Use $ 0.3 - $ 0.5 for the assignment. To make online workers there interested in your work. They will prioritize large enough rewards. Moreover, they can also earn in biznotes. You can also interact with them later in the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back