What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

Did anyone withdraw from picoworkers and can share some of the payment proofs? @iwanssa or @Juen15 when you have time post here the payment proof.

Picoworkers is freelancer website,where you can earn money by doing micro jobs.
This website is available worldwide.
Tasks are very simple like facebook likes,watch videos,click ads,sign up etc.
My monthly revenue for doing only youtube tasks is $10
Minimum rate per completed task: 0.02$
Minimum withdraw is $5.35$ in Paypal / Litecoin or Skrill.
Oh, so they have reduce minimum withdraw limit, that's good news. Their old withdraw threshold was 10$. And before withdraw request,one must had to deposit in the site. Otherwise they didn't give withdraw.

Merged as there is already an existing thread for Picoworkers.

Oh, so they have reduce minimum withdraw limit, that's good news. Their old withdraw threshold was 10$. And before withdraw request,one must had to deposit in the site. Otherwise they didn't give withdraw.
That must be long ago. I have worked there without any deposits or job postings and I cashed out severally in LTC without issues.

I've never heard of pico workers before. I'm only getting it here for the first time.
I think, its going to be a great idea.

Many people are venturing to do YouTube videos and have been wondering how much can one earn from it.You find someone saying i having living doing my YouTube videos only.So you can realize it pays nice .Does anyone here have any experience with that?
Earning on YouTube depends on views . To get good earning you need to be an active YouTuber .
I have many people from my country who do just food related videos and earn passive income. All you need is to know which videos are demanding and which type of content visitors want to see..
Post automatically merged:

That must be long ago. I have worked there without any deposits or job postings and I cashed out severally in LTC without issues.
Ok then that good. I have tried this site. It's legit and paying .

Last edited:
Picoworker is a very legit business. Have read about the platform and am so glad to be part of the organization. I will also try to introduce it to some of me my friend. So that they took can benefit from it.

It was one of the first websites that I join , what is good about it the welcoming bonus of 0.7$ but there are no much good paying tasks .

It was one of the first websites that I join , what is good about it the welcoming bonus of 0.7$ but there are no much good paying tasks .
This is published right now, that is, it depends on the task, you can get a good profit

Attachments

• muestra.png
    muestra.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 5
Picoworkers is legit , the only issue is that it behaves like other micro job sites , selective of tier

I still have an account there on picoworkers.com, one day I might just decide to go back, if only they gonna upgrade those jobs pay rise. Is too low compare to the task offered for completion.

Picoworkers is freelancer website,where you can earn money by doing micro jobs.
This website is available worldwide.
Tasks are very simple like facebook likes,watch videos,click ads,sign up etc.
My monthly revenue for doing only youtube tasks is $10
Minimum rate per completed task: 0.02$
Minimum withdraw is $5.35$ in Paypal / Litecoin or Skrill.
So they also offer litecoin payment method , i never knew they do i guess i will give it a try but what do you think its the minimum to earn per day

Did anyone withdraw from picoworkers and can share some of the payment proofs? @iwanssa or @Juen15 when you have time post here the payment proof.
This is my proof of payment from Picoworkers. Now I am no longer active there. Rarely do any assignments or jobs there.

Attachments

• IMG_20201119_063945.jpg
    IMG_20201119_063945.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 5
So they also offer litecoin payment method , i never knew they do i guess i will give it a try but what do you think its the minimum to earn per day
The minimum payment in $ is 5, and it is fast that it reaches the account, in my case paypal

Like how much do you think someone can earn per day on the site
That depends on what you do, I get $ 20 in 15 days, but I have taken less, this week, here the image, it also depends on the employers and the time it takes to pay you.

Attachments

• pendiente.png
    pendiente.png
    24 KB · Views: 1
That depends on what you do, I get $ 20 in 15 days, but I have taken less, this week, here the image, it also depends on the employers and the time it takes to pay you.
$20 in 15 days is still okay i will check this out but how long does it take the employee to pay and do you know of any other site like this

$20 in 15 days is still okay i will check this out but how long does it take the employee to pay and do you know of any other site like this
The employer sets the time, he can pay once, as it may take 7 days, which is the maximum time. Sites like this? no, similar but they pay less, I have registered in other pages but I have not started. I cannot recommend them.

Picoworkers is a microworking platform where you can perform small online tasks for small payments.
Picoworkers isn’t a scam. It’s easy to find Picoworker payment proofs from people who have earned money from the platform. The company has an “About” page with full address details and even a phone number.
However, there are various reasons why you might want to think carefully before joining Picoworkers.
Most of the tasks on the platform only earn you a small amount of money. Admittedly, this is the nature of micro-working.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back