What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

This is really good I was thinking it is just a scam.

Picoworkers, to me I think is not working but right now I think it is a legit business that one need to invest.

Although I will make more founding to know how legit and profitable this investment can be.

Post automatically merged:

This is really good I was thinking it is just a scam.

Picoworkers, to me I think is not working but right now I think it is a legit business that one need to invest.

Although I will make more founding to know how legit and profitable this investment can be.
In the description of the thread, there is the link of Picoworkers, and once I make the clarification since it is not an investment site. As I have explained, it is a site to do tasks and send jobs to users, which also explains the types of work. To invest there are other websites.

The minimum withdrawal is $ 5, but you can withdraw after you have $ 5.75. the payment methods are: Litecoin, Paypal and Skrill. You reach the minimum depending on the work you do on the site, and the approval of the submitted work. Some employers pay the same day and others take a maximum of 7 days. I withdrawn $ 13 in a week the last time
Well I am already working on it. But I have to devote quite some time to it to make reasonable bucks. I am just thinking if it is possible to make $1 dollars everyday, so I will just devote my time to that. But some employers do not pay in time, so it is kind of twisted.

Well I am already working on it. But I have to devote quite some time to it to make reasonable bucks. I am just thinking if it is possible to make $1 dollars everyday, so I will just devote my time to that. But some employers do not pay in time, so it is kind of twisted.
Yes, as mentioned there are different types of tasks with different earnings, and the approval time depends on the employer. I have managed to earn $ 1, some days more and others less, in the end I have managed to get $ 20 in a week and another $ 10. I don't spend my days on the site either, it's something I do when I can.

Picoworker is not a scam. Have worked on the platform and made about $37 on the platform. But I later stopped becaused it feels so boring working there aside its cool

In the description of the thread, there is the link of Picoworkers, and once I make the clarification since it is not an investment site. As I have explained, it is a site to do tasks and send jobs to users, which also explains the types of work. To invest there are other websites.
This is really wonderful I need to invest on this website.
Please if you find any site helpful please do well to link me or you can send me the link to join as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience on this platform.

I am not very well versed in pico worker as I have just learnt of the site recently, however there are other means In which you can earn as well through various sites and apps. If you are looking to invest in a platform there are many that offer a percentage on your investment as your earning if you are willing to lend you crypto or to be able to put it in a fixed deposit. I tend to use these as a means to earn but the risk is quite high in certain circumstances.
Thank you so much for sharing this information with me.

I am very interested to invest in legit business like this.

I know about Bitcoin wallet I am still looking for a successful website to invest because scammers are everywhere.

Picoworkers is legit and the site has been around for some years now. Payment is fast and the website is easy to use. My only problem with picoworkers is that some of the task are complicated and some are restricted to desktops only. Apart from that, picoworkers is a good place to earn money online.

Thank you so much for sharing this information with me.

I am very interested to invest in legit business like this.

I know about Bitcoin wallet I am still looking for a successful website to invest because scammers are everywhere.
This is true. The number of scamming sites is increasing practically every day. You can invest in the freebitco.in site. This is very reliable and the interest rate here is 4% per annum. Another site that you can use for investment is the yobit exchange. With this exchange you can buy coins and then invest those coins and earn up to 10% on each of the coins daily. It is a very good investment plan.

This is true. The number of scamming sites is increasing practically every day. You can invest in the freebitco.in site. This is very reliable and the interest rate here is 4% per annum. Another site that you can use for investment is the yobit exchange. With this exchange you can buy coins and then invest those coins and earn up to 10% on each of the coins daily. It is a very good investment plan.
I must commend you for sharing all this information with me and bizdustrians.
Thank you so much.
If you have other platform like where you can get paid for writing Post please do well to share with me as well.

Investment is the order of the day it is the language every business man or woman can understand.

I must commend you for sharing all this information with me and bizdustrians.
Thank you so much.
If you have other platform like where you can get paid for writing Post please do well to share with me as well.

Investment is the order of the day it is the language every business man or woman can understand.
Not a problem. It is really my pleasure to try and be off assistance in any way that I possibly can when it comes to helping others along the same path that I am going as well. I know when I started off in this area I was very lost and so I just like to pass on the knowledge that I have in this area to the others as well.

With regard to pay per post there is no forum that pays as much as bizdustry in terms of rewards. Have you ever heard of a forum called cryptotalk?

I think Picoworkers is legit but the pay is not ok when compared to the tasks you have to perform for it, I was working with them and with Rapidworkers at the same time but get demoralized when Rapidworkers deleted my account without notice.

I think Picoworkers is legit but the pay is not ok when compared to the tasks you have to perform for it, I was working with them and with Rapidworkers at the same time but get demoralized when Rapidworkers deleted my account without notice.
It is unfortunate that Rapidworkers deleted your account, did you also lose your earnings with them? I registered on the site but did not feel as safe or satisfied as at Picoworkers. Even his salary at the time was below what the Picoworkers are paid for the same tasks. Motivated by that, I did not return to the Rapidworkers site.

Not a problem. It is really my pleasure to try and be off assistance in any way that I possibly can when it comes to helping others along the same path that I am going as well. I know when I started off in this area I was very lost and so I just like to pass on the knowledge that I have in this area to the others as well.

With regard to pay per post there is no forum that pays as much as bizdustry in terms of rewards. Have you ever heard of a forum called cryptotalk?
I know bizdustry is very rewarding.
I am also committed to it..
Please tell me more about crytotalk and do well to share the link with me so I can be able to join the forum as well.

IAM very interested in this bizdustry it is really nice and it is profitable too.
I really appreciate and wish to commend Alexander for this innovative idea and rewarding platform.

I know bizdustry is very rewarding.
I am also committed to it..
Please tell me more about crytotalk and do well to share the link with me so I can be able to join the forum as well.

IAM very interested in this bizdustry it is really nice and it is profitable too.
I really appreciate and wish to commend Alexander for this innovative idea and rewarding platform.
Yes this platform is really amazing and it is definitely one of the best that I have seen in all my time looking for pay per post forums in the last year or so. Alexander has done incredible work here and I can't wait to see how this develops in the future as well.

The cryptotalk forum is a forum where you post and earn up to 20 posts a day/. You can sign up for it with the yobit campaign link when you have a yobit exchange account :)

Yes this platform is really amazing and it is definitely one of the best that I have seen in all my time looking for pay per post forums in the last year or so. Alexander has done incredible work here and I can't wait to see how this develops in the future as well.

The cryptotalk forum is a forum where you post and earn up to 20 posts a day/. You can sign up for it with the yobit campaign link when you have a yobit exchange account :)
Alright thank you so much for this information.
I will try to search it on Google or online to see how possible it will be.

I will critically look at their website and try to know what their objectives are and more importantly I will see how I can join the forum.

Thank you so much for this opportunity.

You are a kind soul who understands the way live should be.

I believe that with time bizdustry is going take over the entire globe and it will become popular and more profitable than how it is now.

Thumbs up for bizdustry and it's partners.

Alright thank you so much for this information.
I will try to search it on Google or online to see how possible it will be.

I will critically look at their website and try to know what their objectives are and more importantly I will see how I can join the forum.

Thank you so much for this opportunity.

You are a kind soul who understands the way live should be.

I believe that with time bizdustry is going take over the entire globe and it will become popular and more profitable than how it is now.

Thumbs up for bizdustry and it's partners.
Yeah the bizdustry forum will take time in order to develop and to become global and in the time since I have joined I have seen that there have been many new mebers that have come into this forum as well which is incredible to see and I am really happy to see that.

The cryptotalk forum is paying in a TLAK token which value is linked to bitcoin you can check the value on yobit as well. Let me know what you think of this forum. Hope it helps you :)

I have heard of such website a countless times, all I can say from my own experience is that all this kinds of site are not legit, there are out there is waste our time. I could remember I sign up for similar stuff,i never got to reach their threshold for withdrawals.

Please I have heard I will confirm it as well to see how it works.

Please forward their website to me to Join the link.

I am also interested on this very platform. Since I have some time for myself now that I have not join bizdustry VIP.
Yeah the bizdustry forum will take time in order to develop and to become global and in the time since I have joined I have seen that there have been many new mebers that have come into this forum as well which is incredible to see and I am really happy to see that.

The cryptotalk forum is paying in a TLAK token which value is linked to bitcoin you can check the value on yobit as well. Let me know what you think of this forum. Hope it helps you :)

I am also interested on this very platform. Since I have some time for myself now that I have not join bizdustry VIP.

I will send you the link to the platform via the PM messages.

The VIP membership on this platform is incredible in my experience since I have gotten it. It allows me to be very interactive with the users on here with unlimited earning potential, and also it is a great motivating factor as well. I definitely recommend that you work towards a VIP membership here if you can do so :)

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back