What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

yes i agree with you. if we do business with positive thinking and we do work hard in right then we get good return as we do hard work and its make us relax that we are getting as we done. business always good.
I concur with your statement and the saying “Hard work brings success” adds more credibility to your assertion. Having a positive mindset while managing our business, whether online or offline

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

Sproutgigs formerly known as Picoworkers is an online platforms that pays people for completing tasks like completing surveys, testing apps, Completing seo, etc. It is %100 legit. I've realized that Picoworkers is lately reducing the number of tasks bit by bit.

Positive impacts can only be felt in business and in life when the application and work required to obtain success is sustained continuously without giving up and going all in for your desired objective to be achieved
You are right, having a good impact to yourself is very important, remember you are the one to make it happen and if you have that good mindset you'll definitely get what you want.

You are right, having a good impact to yourself is very important, remember you are the one to make it happen and if you have that good mindset you'll definitely get what you want.
It is very important to have a high level of self-confidence and belief in yourself in order to achieve success. You must back yourself to make the right decisions in all instances.

I concur with your statement and the saying “Hard work brings success” adds more credibility to your assertion. Having a positive mindset while managing our business, whether online or offline
yes i agree with you. if we do business with positive thinking and we do work hard in right then we get good return as we do hard work and its make us relax that we are getting as we done. business always good. Having a positive mindset with our business always make you hardworking.

yes i agree with you. if we do business with positive thinking and we do work hard in right then we get good return as we do hard work and its make us relax that we are getting as we done. business always good. Having a positive mindset with our business always make you hardworking.
You need to have immense self-confidence and belief in order to be able to perform the most challenging tasks at work. Having this mindset will take you places and open you up to more opportunities

The real problem with Picoworkers is that they pay you very low amount of money and i think that this is also one of the main reasons why many people stop working there.

One of the better microjob sites I used was Picoworkers; it is legitimate and pays; I made more than $20 from it; however, I quit using it when they cut the compensation for youtube activities.

The real problem with Picoworkers is that they pay you very low amount of money and i think that this is also one of the main reasons why many people stop working there.
I think nowadays, they have also focused on promoting their gig feature to the detriment of tasks, which has made people quit their platform due to a declining number of available tasks.

I think nowadays, they have also focused on promoting their gig feature to the detriment of tasks, which has made people quit their platform due to a declining number of available tasks.

Yes, this is what I have also noticed. There were almost very few and no tasks available in there and many workers were also not that active. But the new site is not that great at all.

Yes, this is what I have also noticed. There were almost very few and no tasks available in there and many workers were also not that active. But the new site is not that great at all.
For Sprout Gigs you may need to work 2 months for cash out 5 $ from microjobs. Power jobs are not everyday available so may perform 200 tasks of 0,03 $ add to excessive VAT on withdrawals or ban account when near to payout without prior notice let many people leave platform.

For Sprout Gigs you may need to work 2 months for cash out 5 $ from microjobs. Power jobs are not everyday available so may perform 200 tasks of 0,03 $ add to excessive VAT on withdrawals or ban account when near to payout without prior notice let many people leave platform.

The problem with Sprout Gigs is that you must wait for the customer to place an order on your gig and this means that it is very similar to the Fiverr platform.

The problem with Sprout Gigs is that you must wait for the customer to place an order on your gig and this means that it is very similar to the Fiverr platform.
On those platforms there is no Random Rewarder like on Read Cash means platform is taking margin and paying money by getting commission from buyer or seller.

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

I used picoworkers for a while a I think it is one of the best micro tasks websites but now it changed it's name to sprout gigs and now you can also sell gigs in it.

They have also changed the direction of the platform to offer more freelancing services in the same vein as Upwork and Fiverr. This implies that if you do not possess a digital skill, it will much more difficult to earn.

I have successfully cashed out from Picoworkers multiple times, and it is legitimate. The website is one of the best places to find microtasks that pay well.
I've attempted to obtain this evidence of payment, but I believe my browser is awaiting authorization. Nevertheless, I'm continuing to try. I'd really like to learn more about the website you specified because it sounds brand-new.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back