What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

But how much time do you need to complete this task of 1.5 $ , I think it is not easy at all .
I have not done that, but generally it lasted 5 minutes or less to perform some of the tasks, there are also some where it lasts longer, maybe 10 minutes. According to the speed of your internet and and what they request.

Nice, finally some payment profos, grateful that you shared this with us.
But it's been a while. After I got to know the forum site. I left that. But if someone goes the extra mile on two forum sites and picoworkers. That's an extra income for him.

But it's been a while. After I got to know the forum site. I left that. But if someone goes the extra mile on two forum sites and picoworkers. That's an extra income for him.
no worries, true, it s just good to have some proofs for new users.

I am yet to have my 3rd withdrawal.Picoworkers is a great site among the microtask sites.I think the number of jobs have recently increased.

I am yet to have my 3rd withdrawal.Picoworkers is a great site among the microtask sites.I think the number of jobs have recently increased.
Yeah i just register now and i am happy to see a lot of jobs with good pay ,so there are many ways to earn online

Yeah i just register now and i am happy to see a lot of jobs with good pay ,so there are many ways to earn online
Yeah many ways indeed. It gets a bit boring to keep working on picoworkers at a stretch, so I drop in to the forums in between.

But how much time do you need to complete this task of 1.5 $ , I think it is not easy at all .
depends on the tasks that you will focus on them, if you want hard tasks then you will get it quickly but if you want simple ones like youtube or Instagram tasks then you will take time to reach it

Yeah what i noticed is that the the harder the work been given the higher the pay
Yes, it is correct, but even if it is hard, you can do it in a short time, and that is gratifying, you have to do everything correctly so that the payment is effective

So they also offer litecoin payment method , i never knew they do i guess i will give it a try but what do you think its the minimum to earn per day
The rate for daily earning is between 0.5-$1 in my opinion.. In You can make the amount for withdraw in one week if you are new member. If you are old member and complete clicking adst and visit jobs,you easy can make $1 daily.. Must know that if you doing a lot of tasks will.need to wait employers rate your tasks because your temporary rate will.be low and you wont be able to continue.

Last edited:
I still have an account there on picoworkers.com, one day I might just decide to go back, if only they gonna upgrade those jobs pay rise. Is too low compare to the task offered for completion.
Yes that's the point, because of this ,I left working there.. website visit is approx 0.03$ and we have to watch different pages,stay 1 minute, and click on ads etc ... So I think this type of work should be minimum 0.05$

Yes that's the point, because of this ,I left working there.. website visit is approx 0.03$ and we have to watch different pages,stay 1 minute, and click on ads etc ... So I think this type of work should be minimum 0.05$
Yes, your there, and I hate waiting so long for my work to pass review before I can get paid to nothing much. Picoworkers.com jobs are truly a sucker I can't go back there just because I want to earn something online. There money is not worth it, they should improve I beg.

Pico workers is an online freelancing gig and it pays, the only downside of this site is that they pay low amount of money compared to tasks done on the site

Yes, your there, and I hate waiting so long for my work to pass review before I can get paid to nothing much. Picoworkers.com jobs are truly a sucker I can't go back there just because I want to earn something online. There money is not worth it, they should improve I beg.
Look! We shouldn't say anything bad against any site which is paying and legit. Although ,the reward is less but still many people are working there because they don't have any work to do. I left working there because it's time consuming but I ll never say bad words for that site which helped me to earn even less than my expectations but I learnt many new things, I got many legit sites on which I am working and getting earning.

Look! We shouldn't say anything bad against any site which is paying and legit. Although ,the reward is less but still many people are working there because they don't have any work to do. I left working there because it's time consuming but I ll never say bad words for that site which helped me to earn even less than my expectations but I learnt many new things, I got many legit sites on which I am working and getting earning.
Thanks a lot for those nice cautioned words you passed to me. I apologise for such hashtag on them. Please share me some of those sites you make your earnings, I need them, thanks.

Thanks a lot for those nice cautioned words you passed to me. I apologise for such hashtag on them. Please share me some of those sites you make your earnings, I need them, thanks.
yes agree, I also need a site that he thinks is legit because I really need money for now.

yes agree, I also need a site that he thinks is legit because I really need money for now.
Sure, thats why, we're here to share our earning stream to one another to get started with earning something online. It has never been easy for me online to make tangible cash for myself. Thats why I'm everywhere studying and asking questions, knowing one day I will be equipped enough to get my desired job here online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back