What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

I've also worked on this website last year I think. I managed to earn about 10$ but then stopped working. I think i will start working again and try to meet that minimum withdrawal
That was not bad. Why did you quit? If there are some challenges, you can help us with relevant information so as not to go into what we might not be able to complete.

Thanks a lot for those nice cautioned words you passed to me. I apologise for such hashtag on them. Please share me some of those sites you make your earnings, I need them, thanks.
Yes sure, you can check my reviews about different sites which I used it I am using. But there are few sites because some I left because of illegal and unacceptable content.
I ll let you know if there is new. ?

Sure, thats why, we're here to share our earning stream to one another to get started with earning something online. It has never been easy for me online to make tangible cash for myself. Thats why I'm everywhere studying and asking questions, knowing one day I will be equipped enough to get my desired job here online.
same, i need a properly paying site so as not to waste my time?

same, i need a properly paying site so as not to waste my time?
Yes,you can try Freelancers,Fiverr and these types of other sites which pay good but it needs skills. So if you have any skill,join those sites to earn according to your work

Yes,you can try Freelancers,Fiverr and these types of other sites which pay good but it needs skills. So if you have any skill,join those sites to earn according to your work
thanks for your input, I'm actually still a beginner in this field and need to learn a lot about how to make money from sites like this.

Yeah i just register now and i am happy to see a lot of jobs with good pay ,so there are many ways to earn online
It's only about putting more consistency and hardwork in finding sites to work with.Forums help you find more legit sites to work with.

thanks for your input, I'm actually still a beginner in this field and need to learn a lot about how to make money from sites like this.
Just keep this thing in mind, never invest in HYIP SITES, or Doubler sites, some sites pay in the start and people ll show you payment proof but soon becomes scam and new users waste their money.
On this platform you ll get information of legit and paying sites but must check the comments to know if this site is still paying

It's only about putting more consistency and hardwork in finding sites to work with.Forums help you find more legit sites to work with.
Thats the truth obviously ,because without this forum i would not have know anything about it and i just need to visit the site and start working

Picoworkers is legit and I have cashed out from there several times. The site is one of the highest paying microtask sites for tasks.
Rapidworkers pays more than Picoworkers for signups 0,10 $ simple signup instead of 0,08 $ and complex signup 0,20 $ instead of 0,14 $ also Download+install 0,25 $ instead of 0,14 $ Picoworkers.

Thats the truth obviously ,because without this forum i would not have know anything about it and i just need to visit the site and start working
For me after focusing on forums, working on microtasks to me this days has been so hard.I am becoming lazy working with them.

For me after focusing on forums, working on microtasks to me this days has been so hard.I am becoming lazy working with them.
Its not always easy because there are obviously many ways and sites to earn money , it takes determination to earn from there , because am also lazy too

Its not always easy because there are obviously many ways and sites to earn money , it takes determination to earn from there , because am also lazy too
These site are good for active members, I am agreed with you . I am also lazy and I get bored after working few days on such sites.

Is the task just to follow their social media or have other duties? Other than what you mention in the description
It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

Picoworker is a legit site but I still find ithard to get people to check my gig..I haven't been active on it anyway

These site are good for active members, I am agreed with you . I am also lazy and I get bored after working few days on such sites.
When i want to earn from such site , i would just take a day to use for earning then come back to earn in 2 weeks again ,because some task takes weeks to get reward

When i want to earn from such site , i would just take a day to use for earning then come back to earn in 2 weeks again ,because some task takes weeks to get reward
Same like you. But on bizdustry I am active. And hopefully I ll be active forever. So I ll recommend to choose selected sites and work third actively because when we think to earn from all sites ,we can't concentrate on any site. Less earn,but good earn.

Rapidworkers pays more than Picoworkers for signups 0,10 $ simple signup instead of 0,08 $ and complex signup 0,20 $ instead of 0,14 $ also Download+install 0,25 $ instead of 0,14 $ Picoworkers.
Is that so? I have been to the rapid workers page but I have to say that I still prefer picoworkers.

Is that so? I have been to the rapid workers page but I have to say that I still prefer picoworkers.
I strongly agree with you, Picoworkers is better paid. I signed up for Rapidworkes and worked one day, the payments are lower and it doesn't motivate me

Same like you. But on bizdustry I am active. And hopefully I ll be active forever. So I ll recommend to choose selected sites and work third actively because when we think to earn from all sites ,we can't concentrate on any site. Less earn,but good earn.
I think you are right ,these period i have to select some high paying site and leave some , like that picoworker i don't think its possible for me to try it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back