What's new

Picoworkers - Scam or Legit?

Use $ 0.3 - $ 0.5 for the assignment. To make online workers there interested in your work. They will prioritize large enough rewards. Moreover, they can also earn in biznotes. You can also interact with them later in the forum.
I will try to do this, i will just make sure to explain how this forum works aswell and introduce themselves so they will continue to use it and not abandon their account after doing my task.

I will try to do this, i will just make sure to explain how this forum works aswell and introduce themselves so they will continue to use it and not abandon their account after doing my task.
After they see a good review and proof of payment. They will remain active and will probably switch from Picoworkers to bizdustry. Also remind them to read the forum rules before starting.

After they see a good review and proof of payment. They will remain active and will probably switch from Picoworkers to bizdustry. Also remind them to read the forum rules before starting.
Yeah, this website is looking better than other earning platforms already easier to earn than Picoworkers too, if i got paid here i'll probably leave some of the Websites im working to.

Yeah, this website is looking better than other earning platforms already easier to earn than Picoworkers too, if i got paid here i'll probably leave some of the Websites im working to.
If you want to earn more. Stay active and contribute a lot here. Invite friends or someone from social media. But working at Picoworkers isn't bad either. You can work on two sites to increase your income.

Is the task just to follow their social media or have other duties? Other than what you mention in the description
Registration in different web pages, searches and clicks, votes and ratings, writing in other blogs, writing reviews, computer programs, writing articles, mobile applications, surveys, offers, among others. They are different earnings depending on what you do on the site. It's a totally legit site, I'm still working there and earning.

So awesome project and work more than 3 years. I get payment many time and some tine i use my balance to promote some site to get referrals.
Its easy tasks u can work every dag 3 hour in this site and u will get good amount for beginner and for who need make money without invest
I prefer this site for all ❤️❤️❤️

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

I appreciate it a lot when legit means of making money are shared. I will try this one out too, hopefully it will be worth the time and energy exerted to it. Is paypal the only payment option? What is the minimum cashout? How quickly can you meet the minimum cashout?

It is a page, in which you can make a profit safely, and it is well paid. What are you doing there? Like, subscribe, follow on social networks, register on other pages, and you will find a good result, the minimum payment is $ 0.02 and so far the highest I have seen is $ 2 per registration. Here is the email that I received today from Paypal, confirming the payment received for a week of work. Any information, they can ask. If you are interested, this is my registration link.

This sounds like an interesting site and I will be sure to look into for my future earnings as well. It seems that it utilizes your social media network which is good and easy to earn though that mechanisms as well. The payment proof that you attached was for 20 dollars which you stated that you earned within the course of a week. How much work did that entail per day to earn that value?

I appreciate it a lot when legit means of making money are shared. I will try this one out too, hopefully it will be worth the time and energy exerted to it. Is paypal the only payment option? What is the minimum cashout? How quickly can you meet the minimum cashout?
The minimum withdrawal is $ 5, but you can withdraw after you have $ 5.75. the payment methods are: Litecoin, Paypal and Skrill. You reach the minimum depending on the work you do on the site, and the approval of the submitted work. Some employers pay the same day and others take a maximum of 7 days. I withdrawn $ 13 in a week the last time.

The minimum withdrawal is $ 5, but you can withdraw after you have $ 5.75. the payment methods are: Litecoin, Paypal and Skrill. You reach the minimum depending on the work you do on the site, and the approval of the submitted work. Some employers pay the same day and others take a maximum of 7 days. I withdrawn $ 13 in a week the last time.
When you say that there needs to be approval of the work that you do is that in terms of the offerwalls that you are doing on the site? Is there offer walls. because if this is the case then I am sure that you earning potential will be proportional to the region that you are in as there are various offers that are only available for certain areas.

When you say that there needs to be approval of the work that you do is that in terms of the offerwalls that you are doing on the site? Is there offer walls. because if this is the case then I am sure that you earning potential will be proportional to the region that you are in as there are various offers that are only available for certain areas.
No, they are not offers! The members send you to carry out the work on their pages, after verifying that you have met the requested requirements, they pay you the amount. For example, I want you to go to my youtube page, watch my video, give it a like and make a comment, that's why I pay you $ 0.10, after reviewing it I cancel. All earned accumulates until reaching the minimum

You can check here

No, they are not offers! The members send you to carry out the work on their pages, after verifying that you have met the requested requirements, they pay you the amount. For example, I want you to go to my youtube page, watch my video, give it a like and make a comment, that's why I pay you $ 0.10, after reviewing it I cancel. All earned accumulates until reaching the minimum

You can check here
Ahh tasks of this nature. This makes complete sense when it comes to having to review the activity to ensure that they have actually done what they have said they do. There are some forums that give you rewards for this sort of activity and the users complete it and the immediately undo it so there should be measures to prevent such as well.

Ahh tasks of this nature. This makes complete sense when it comes to having to review the activity to ensure that they have actually done what they have said they do. There are some forums that give you rewards for this sort of activity and the users complete it and the immediately undo it so there should be measures to prevent such as well.
Forums? I thought that this type of task applied only to GPT sites, I would like to have the information, if you can share it. I know there are places online where you can generate more profits, but between one and the other, it gives me the opportunity to do certain tasks, and if it is in the forum I would like to review the site

Forums? I thought that this type of task applied only to GPT sites, I would like to have the information, if you can share it. I know there are places online where you can generate more profits, but between one and the other, it gives me the opportunity to do certain tasks, and if it is in the forum I would like to review the site
If you look at certain forums there are some that will advertise these sort of tasks under the market place section where you have to like a YouTube videoe or subscribe and so forth and when you do so you comment and they reward you for it. So it is just using the forum to advertise the task.

This is really good I was thinking it is just a scam.

Picoworkers, to me I think is not working but right now I think it is a legit business that one need to invest.

Although I will make more founding to know how legit and profitable this investment can be.
I've also worked on this website last year I think. I managed to earn about 10$ but then stopped working. I think i will start working again and try to meet that minimum withdrawal
Post automatically merged:

Picoworkers, to me I think is not working but right now I think it is a legit business that one need to invest.

Although I will make more founding to know how legit and profitable this investment can be.
I've also worked on this website last year I think. I managed to earn about 10$ but then stopped working. I think i will start working again and try to meet that minimum withdrawal

What makes you say tat picoworkers at the moment for you is not working? Is there an issue with the earning on that site or perhaps the site as a whole? Or is this just you referring to your personal preference?

What makes you say tat picoworkers at the moment for you is not working? Is there an issue with the earning on that site or perhaps the site as a whole? Or is this just you referring to your personal preference?
I was thinking it was just a hype.
I have not had any issue with this business.
I was trying to see how best this platform can be to invest on it.

I really appreciate such kind of legit business.

I show much interest to it.
Post automatically merged:

I see what you mean. Apologies for the misunderstanding. Legit businesses like this are great for smaller earning and just for something that you can do in your spare time as well while you are sitting in front of the tv or in your break time as well. IT is not generally considered to be sources of major income but a definite plus to your income. Almost like a subsidy.

I
I see what you mean. Apologies for the misunderstanding. Legit businesses like this are great for smaller earning and just for something that you can do in your spare time as well while you are sitting in front of the tv or in your break time as well. IT is not generally considered to be sources of major income but a definite plus to your income. Almost like a subsidy.
Thank you so much for sharing this with me and trying to make things straight here.

I will be happy to be guided more to this may be taking a tour to get more information needed to invest in this platform.

If you have the required website to join in this forum please I am interested.
Thanks

I

Thank you so much for sharing this with me and trying to make things straight here.

I will be happy to be guided more to this may be taking a tour to get more information needed to invest in this platform.

If you have the required website to join in this forum please I am interested.
Thanks
I am not very well versed in pico worker as I have just learnt of the site recently, however there are other means In which you can earn as well through various sites and apps. If you are looking to invest in a platform there are many that offer a percentage on your investment as your earning if you are willing to lend you crypto or to be able to put it in a fixed deposit. I tend to use these as a means to earn but the risk is quite high in certain circumstances.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back