What's new

Picoworkers and microworkers: Which get paid to program is best?

I don't really have much idea about micro worker because I've never used it before but pico worker is something I have been trying out in the past but they are not favorable to me because those activities they are telling me to do for smaller amount of money really consumes a lot of time.

I have never used Microworkers but I have recently signed up for Picoworkers and contrary to what people have been saying, I have been earning some money on that site, but I have not tested the website fully. I need to spend more time and assess the site fully. So far, it has been going great!

I have never used Microworkers but I have recently signed up for Picoworkers and contrary to what people have been saying, I have been earning some money on that site, but I have not tested the website fully. I need to spend more time and assess the site fully. So far, it has been going great!
The both site are all legit its one of the best way which anyone serious individual can make money through the online world,the issue is that microworkers is having some issue with delaying payment but I have got paid several time but picoworkers pay on time

Both of them are good sites to earn money. But recently for pico workers I heard a news that they have stopped paying there members.I don't know if it's true.

I have tested both picoworkers and microworkers. The best is picoworkers as it as a user friendly features. You could also filter your search appropriately.

Picoworkers and microworkers are micro job sites where registered users can employ freelancers to work on his small jobs and likewise freelancers can earn money by working small jobs. The micro jobs on these site include but not limited to sign up to a website, social media follow and engagement, visiting a site, viewing videos, downloading and installing apps, etc. I am not registered on these sites, however, I am interested to work on these sites. Since I have limited time to work online, I want to join only those sites with the best pay rate. Between microworkers and picoworkers, which site offers better paying jobs? If you have tried both of these sites, which site do you recommend?

both are good and pay well for those who work online and like micro jobs. I don't see any differences between them, it's strictly up to everyone ...

Yes. You are right asking the question. Because some end up paying you peanuts from your job and will never be easy withdrawing form their website.
I also want to work with them and earn too.

I have worked on both sites. Some persons preferred Microworkers, but my favorite was Picoworkers. I have managed to cash out several times from Picoworkers throughout the years, but never from Microworkers.

In my own opinion (it's personal anyways), I'll suggest you sign up micro workers not necessarily because of the pay but because of the consistency and availability of jobs such that even when you come online everytime, you're guaranteed of tasks.

In my own opinion (it's personal anyways), I'll suggest you sign up micro workers not necessarily because of the pay but because of the consistency and availability of jobs such that even when you come online everytime, you're guaranteed of tasks.
Now let me tell you the truth,I think microworkers is having issues with withdrawal I can remember back then I use to cashout with them every wenesday and sunday but now its like someone will place a payout and its will take up to a month without getting it I dont know if they have change their operational policy so I prefer picoworkers

I joined both site but I succeeded on picoworkers. Even though I am not active on picoworkers these days, I have withdrawn money from picoworkers.

Picoworkers is better than microworkers in all ramifications. I have tested both micro job websites and Picoworkers is simply better. The only setback now is that the sites now has stiffer rules.

I have not tried Picoworkers yet but I'm not that satisfied with the extremely low fees from Microworkers. Yes, they are microtasks but to get the fees, you need to complete many of these tasks.

Picoworkers is better than microworkers in all ramifications. I have tested both micro job websites and Picoworkers is simply better. The only setback now is that the sites now has stiffer rules.
Well that is true I think picoworkers is better than microworkers,but for me I beleive that microworkers use to be the best I have been withdrawing from microworkers but they latar had some issue with their payment system but now they have pick up with their normal payment process,but now I think picoworkers outweight them

Well that is true I think picoworkers is better than microworkers,but for me I beleive that microworkers use to be the best I have been withdrawing from microworkers but they latar had some issue with their payment system but now they have pick up with their normal payment process,but now I think picoworkers outweight them
I have not make withdrawals on Microworkers. I have close to $4 there. I stopped working on the sites when i heard about the payment issues that they had. What's the payment gateway that you make use of to make withdrawal on the site?

I have not make withdrawals on Microworkers. I have close to $4 there. I stopped working on the sites when i heard about the payment issues that they had. What's the payment gateway that you make use of to make withdrawal on the site?
I use transpay which offer direct deposit to your local bank account and I know they do pay faster but during those time they where offering fast payment I didnt have any issue with them,but sometime ago they stop paying fast and delayed payment so I stop working with the site,
but they latar started paying fast you can check their facebook update they now update their facebook page on timely basis meaning that they are back for full operation I will soon resume work with them.

I use transpay which offer direct deposit to your local bank account and I know they do pay faster but during those time they where offering fast payment I didnt have any issue with them,but sometime ago they stop paying fast and delayed payment so I stop working with the site,
but they latar started paying fast you can check their facebook update they now update their facebook page on timely basis meaning that they are back for full operation I will soon resume work with them.
That's an incisive information. I will check their Facebook to confirm the present status of their payments. I will check the sites out now to see how it works there. Thanks.

Picoworkers is better for these following reasons; it has a better layout, has a better user interface, endless jobs/tasks to carry out, easy payment system, and also a good affiliate payment network. On top of that the minimum payment is pretty low and good for just five dollars.

Picoworkers is better for these following reasons; it has a better layout, has a better user interface, endless jobs/tasks to carry out, easy payment system, and also a good affiliate payment network. On top of that the minimum payment is pretty low and good for just five dollars.
Picoworkers is better than microworkers now but back then when I use to work with microworkers I do earn some decent amount of money untill they stop processing payment on sunday and wenesday even when you send them a support ticket they will nver reply you.

But for picoworkers my payment always come on time without delay

I've worked on both, and I recommend using both. Although pivoworkers have more jobs, microworkers have better paying jobs. However, you might grow weary of performing the same chores repeatedly. I lost interest in these sites because of that. Although my accounts are active, I do not perform any chores on these websites

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back