What's new

Picoworkers and microworkers: Which get paid to program is best?

I don't do any of them cos of how complex they are, and the low pay rate per task. I prefer to stick to where I'm best treated when it comes to user friendly and payment.

I dont have a personal experience on both since i have never tried any. I have an account in a picowork site, but i have not actually had the chance to carry out any task. One thing i can say for sure is that the task can be abit demanding and stressful for those who have too much work on ground already

I only spent little time on both sites before but must say they are very cumbersome for me as at that time. Maybe because I had no one to guide me on how to best utilize those platforms. I believe you'll get a lot of such guidance here

For some people picoworkers is best and for others microworkers is the best. I all depends on personal experience. I have worked on both sites ad I have earned more from picorowkers

They are both very legit platforms but their tasks looking confusing and tedious to me. There are also lots of unscrupulous people there.

I joined microworkers first. When I liked what I was doing on the site, I checked online for similar site an picoworkers popped up, that's how I came to join picoworkers

the both of them are time-consuming and at the end of the day you may not be paid the money you have worked for if the person you did the work for is a scammer.

Sadly I can not make any comment on the two sites because I have never joined any and that Is because earning would be difficult for us in third world countries.

Sadly I can not make any comment on the two sites because I have never joined any and that Is because earning would be difficult for us in third world countries.
it is very difficult to make money on those platforms because I have actually registered on both of them before and I could not make any reasonable amount of money because these tasks are very confusing and hard.

Pico workers and microworkers are both very similar in their operations because both are for doing and running micro tasks and getting paid doing them. I don't work on either of them though

The reviews I get on picoworkers is not healthy one bit where your input doesn't tally with your output. I would want to know if micro workers has its extension to African countries?

I have not tried either of them, but I am planning to sign up for Picoworkers and I will only work there if they offer "get paid to comment on social media" kind of jobs. I am comfortable with such kind of jobs only.

I feel it is different for different people,one thing I know is that the two pays but some people working in the site refuse to pay,but currently I am covenient with micro workers

I have never registered in these two microjob sites but I have read so much about them. One of my friends is active in picoworkers and he says it is one of the best. This is because he has never run out of tasks to do there.

I have never registered in these two microjob sites but I have read so much about them. One of my friends is active in picoworkers and he says it is one of the best. This is because he has never run out of tasks to do there.
That is one funny thing about picoworkers I have work before with them and they pay me on time without any issue there is always enough work flow in there to do but you will need to use a device with higher operating system to work conviniently,as for microworkers I have received several payment with them but now people are complaining that they are doing selective payment

I reckon picoworkers is better and mostly used rather than micro workers. But according to my interest and use , I stick on to Socpublic because the pay rate is high along with numerous jobs available and I can earn $0.5-$1 daily easily.

I reckon picoworkers is better and mostly used rather than micro workers. But according to my interest and use , I stick on to Socpublic because the pay rate is high along with numerous jobs available and I can earn $0.5-$1 daily easily.
sorry the so call socpulic is it the same as picoworkers are they offering same services?I have use picoworkers and they pay on time but for microworkers its been long enough since I tested their services,maybe I will try the so called socpublic and see how its work do they offer crypto payment

I have tested both the Picoworkers and microworkers. I found out that picoworkers is the best and you could make more money performing simple task.

If the sites are comparable and do the same purpose, I don't believe there is a clear winner because they both accomplish the same thing. The only difference is that people may favor one over the other for their own reasons.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back