What's new

Picoworkers and microworkers: Which get paid to program is best?

From reviews that i have read so far and from my experience with picoworkers, I can say that microworkers is better than picoworkers, even when you want to consider the payment Rate.

From reviews that i have read so far and from my experience with picoworkers, I can say that microworkers is better than picoworkers, even when you want to consider the payment Rate.
Picoworkers pays via Cryptocurrency, i never checked the payment processor that microworkers used to process users payment. Both of their task are simply hard paying peanuts. That's why I'm not doing any of them again. I only got 27 cents for my time well spent on picoworkers.

Micro workers may have better payment rates but Picoworkers is easier to work on and you get your payment promptly unlike Micro workers that may hold on to your pay for so long or not even pay you at all. Also, payment threshold for picoworkers is much lower.

Well I don't know about picoworkers because I have earned from there but I do know about microworker and I can say it's legit, once you work and earn then definitely you would get your earnings, back then they paid to my bank account directly but I don't know about now cos it's been a while I worked on there

In reply to your question in the above post concerning which is the best between picoworkers and microworkers, well first of all i will have to tell it to you that i am unfamiliar with these two you have mentioned above here

Both are good options to earn on no doubt, they are scam free and they do pay so it's better to have both at hand and see how it goes although they are similar

I only have opportunity to work with one of the two. I worked with picoworkers, though I didn't have pleasant experience with them but it seems a nice websites to work with.

I am a registered member of these two websites. The problem I have with them is that many of the tasks pays very low and difficult. if you don't mind doing such tasks then you should go ahead and register with them.

Microworker is good. I have been using the site for last couple of days and already reached 5 dollars. There are plenty of works available that you can do. The minimum payout is at 9 usd. So I have to make some more effeort to reach that limit.

Picoworkers and microworkers. These two platform names can really get me confused on which is which sometimes when talking about them. But I know that they are both legit anyways

I believe picoworkers and microworkers both platform are good legit where one can earn good money from, both are working well to earn from site.

I believe picoworkers and microworkers both platform are good legit where one can earn good money from, both are working well to earn from site.
Both are legit, there is no doubt. But pico workers jobs are not that upto the market. It sometime post the same job 50 times. Since you can join a site only once, so remaining other task are worthless but still will floating all over your dashboard.

Piworker is a systemthat genuinely rewards it members for their successful task that carryout in the organization and they are faithful to their promise. So microworker are similar to piworker because they help their members to achieve the desire

Piworker is a systemthat genuinely rewards it members for their successful task that carryout in the organization and they are faithful to their promise. So microworker are similar to piworker because they help their members to achieve the desire
It do rewards , but their system and administration is kinda strict , one can easily get banned if he didnt follow rules. Earning as well is not easy for tier 3 country workers.

Based on my experience, payment for each tasks is higher on microworkers compated to picoworkers. The same task pays more on microworkers than on picoworkers

the only one I have an idea about is the pico worker because that is the only one I have created an account and that is the only one people have been testifying of getting paid, I don't have any understanding about the micro worker now.

Doing micro-jobs has become one of the easiest ways to make money online with your skills and you can enjoy your life by sitting at home.
A number of students and homemakers across India are doing work from home, having chosen careers as freelancers sourcing work from online staffing platforms, so i think micro workers is better than pico workers.

Do you really think that Microworkers is better than Pico Workers? As far as I have read, microworkers has now become a bidding website right now where employer chooses who to work with and this made it more difficult to make money on Microworkers, didn't it?

Actually I haven't started or worked on any of this site yet so I can't definitely give you a review on both of them but since alot are actually going for pico worker I also will go for it.

I have worked on both of these sites and based on my experience microworker is higher paying. If you don't believe me just check the sites and see the pay rate for the similar task

Picoworkers and microworkers are micro job sites where registered users can employ freelancers to work on his small jobs and likewise freelancers can earn money by working small jobs. The micro jobs on these site include but not limited to sign up to a website, social media follow and engagement, visiting a site, viewing videos, downloading and installing apps, etc. I am not registered on these sites, however, I am interested to work on these sites. Since I have limited time to work online, I want to join only those sites with the best pay rate. Between microworkers and picoworkers, which site offers better paying jobs? If you have tried both of these sites, which site do you recommend?
For the fact that I only know about picoworkers and I am just hearing about micro-workers for the first time actually goes to show that picoworkers is actually the best of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back