What's new

Pensioners vs employees

From the comments they are not getting your question clearly, A pensioner is entitled to a given package, this is because of their pioneer right and it will be out of place to compare them to employees who stil have couple of years to catch up.

The economies of various countries is bad and that is the only reasonable reason I can deduct from this but nonetheless, both of them actually worked for this monies and they should be paid their money no matter the situation. Paying workers might be the better though.

Pensioners are to be given higher priority in this case but if the employees are not there to give this pensioners their monies who will?

Both are important equally, pensioners have dedicated their lifetime in service and were very faithful in carrying out their duties during their time in service. Employees on the other hand are currently serving. So both need to be treated nicely
When we talk about the level of importance you have given the correct answer @ansahweh , both have the same rights and therefore should receive such benefit. There is no point of comparison as both pensioners and workers have given everything for their payments.

Well as for me I suggest employee should receive their found first before pensioner, this is because most pensioner has a side business of their own.

I suggested that workers should be paid their salary because workers can easily resigned from work, but the pensioners can wait for the country economy to get better

Pensioner are retired employees why employees are present workers who are receiving salaries pensioner receive pension why employees receive salaries.

I think the best way to solve that issue of pensioners and active employees is to come to a middle ground,the employees have a right to their wages to take care of responsibility and the pensioners also,so it shoul be a form of sacrifice they should get half of what is due them.

It is a general believe that folks that collects pension are our old people. But in an economic situation where management of resources need to come in and they can only pay either the employees or the pensioners for a year,who should receive these funds..
Pensioners or employees(civil servants)
It is the civil servants that will get the money as the pension as I usually put at the back of the front burners. this is the reason why I ask people to always start a side business while they are working for the government or private individual. The business would have mature by the time they retire from public services. this business will cater for them when they don't you receive pension on time.

It is a general believe that folks that collects pension are our old people. But in an economic situation where management of resources need to come in and they can only pay either the employees or the pensioners for a year,who should receive these funds..
Pensioners or employees(civil servants)
I think the best people in this that would need that money most is the pensioners, because they are too old to work anymore and they will be needing that to settle their bills I guess.

That is not a situation any one will want to be making a choice on at any time. Because both parties will simply want to get paid. No one of he two is an exemption.

Well for me in 5hat situation both definitely deserve to get paid, employees more so because they are working actively now, why work and not get paid when there are expenses

Well for me in 5hat situation both definitely deserve to get paid, employees more so because they are working actively now, why work and not get paid when there are expenses
One basic difference between a pensioner and an employee is, an employee is a person who is still working in an organisation receiving salary ya pensioneer is a retiree that is receiving pension.

One basic difference between a pensioner and an employee is, an employee is a person who is still working in an organisation receiving salary ya pensioneer is a retiree that is receiving pension.
Yeah rightly said, an employee is still working at the moment and a pensioner is retired but still entitled to the rewards of past labour, so both deserve to get paid if you ask me

This is a dicey situation. It hardly happens though. But if it does, then the employees should be paid for that period as they have worked for that tome and still in service. If the money is subsequently available, then the pensioners could be paid along side the employees.
This does not seem possible though, most companies that pay pension plan for retirement too but if it does happen then I agree that the funds be split as those that work deserve pay and so those that worked for years.

I dont think such a situation would ever arise, and if it ever comes to that it would be quit difficult to choose because if you decide to pay only the elderly ones, it could cause issues which might lead to strike. So in such situations insteading of choosing, the money should be cut down to pay both sides little

Well, I believe both of them entitled to their funds, however, if push comes to shove I think the active employees should get their payment.

Well, I believe both of them entitled to their funds, however, if push comes to shove I think the active employees should get their payment.
a pensioner receive monthly earnings which is known as pension and a worker also receive monthly earnings which is known as salary both of them receive money at the end of every month, a pensioner is a retired employee why are they in the employee is a person that is still working in progress.

a pensioner receives monthly earnings which are known as pension and a worker also receive monthly earnings which are known as salary both of them receive money at the end of every month, a pensioner is a retired employee why are they in the employee is a person that is still working in progress.
Thanks for the explanation. But I believe I know what differentiates a pensioner from an employee, my reply was simply based on the questions asked in the thread.

When the economy is struggling I would accept the fact that the government will forget the pensioners for a while. The workers would only work with the pay so if you stop paying them most likely they will also stop working. A pensioner who doesn't receive his pension will only complain but just that and nothing more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back