What's new

Pensioners vs employees

When the economy is struggling I would accept the fact that the government will forget the pensioners for a while. The workers would only work with the pay so if you stop paying them most likely they will also stop working. A pensioner who doesn't receive his pension will only complain but just that and nothing more.
Well said. My assertions were purely based on the business side, the workers are at least working, so they must get paid. The pensioners aren't, if there was no pension in the first place, there won't be pensioners.

It is a general believe that folks that collects pension are our old people. But in an economic situation where management of resources need to come in and they can only pay either the employees or the pensioners for a year,who should receive these funds..
Pensioners or employees(civil servants)
OK... I quite don't understand this because employees that have worked for years are being paid pension and after their year of service they become pensioners.

It is an unreasonable place that any government around the world would not come to. Both are very important in the divide and should all be paid accordingly with no exception of any of the two

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm this question is technical. Whoever has worked should be entitled to whatever remuneration that is being shared. So both the pensioners and employees should benefit.

This is a very hard question and one that is untainable, because that kind of situation where there will be nothing to pay pensioners and workers, or where only one part of the devide should or can only be paid is unheard of

When the economy is struggling I would accept the fact that the government will forget the pensioners for a while. The workers would only work with the pay so if you stop paying them most likely they will also stop working. A pensioner who doesn't receive his pension will only complain but just that and nothing more.
both pension and employee receive monthly which is what the difference between a pensioner and an employee is a pensioner is a retired worker while an employee is till working

Well as far as my country is concerned if you ask someone to actually be an employee or a pensioners here he will definitely prefer to be employed because most people who are pensioners in my country are not really getting paid.

It is a general believe that folks that collects pension are our old people. But in an economic situation where management of resources need to come in and they can only pay either the employees or the pensioners for a year,who should receive these funds..
Ofcourse pensioners should be the idle people to receive the payment because they do not have any other work unlike employees that can still be paid.

Both the pensioners and the employees that are still working needs the money, because both have responsibilities and families to provide for, of which their pension or salary respectively might be their only source of income. Although the pension fund have been contributed already while the pensioner was still in active duty, so the pension fund is expected to be readily available, but in a rare case that the funds are not enough, then it's better to give both of them part of their pension and salary respectively so that no one will go empty handed.
Questionnaires are retired workers pensioners are retired workers why what cause those aspiring to be engineer in future and are still in the process of working for an organisation.

Well, no matter how you look at it, you will definitely be an employee in the beginning and after working with your company for years, then you will become a pensioner at the end.

There is nothing to debate about here concerning making choices on the both sides. They are all to be paid as and at when due by the government as it is their responsibility

Both the pensioners and the employees that are still working needs the money, because both have responsibilities and families to provide for, of which their pension or salary respectively might be their only source of income. Although the pension fund have been contributed already while the pensioner was still in active duty, so the pension fund is expected to be readily available, but in a rare case that the funds are not enough, then it's better to give both of them part of their pension and salary respectively so that no one will go empty handed.
A pensioner receive pension and an employee receive salary both of them receive this wages on monthly basis and we'd is what of them can solve their responsibilities.

A pensioner receive pension and an employee receive salary both of them receive this wages on monthly basis and we'd is what of them can solve their responsibilities.
Generally a person has a pension fund that is taken apart from their salary or remuneration packages. So the company will actually put money aside into a pension fund for that specific person.

Both pension and employee have something alike one thing they have a like if they receive money every month but an employee is work-in-progress why a person or is he retired worker.

I think the employees should be the one to be paid first because of the government service stop working, I don't think they will have any means of generating money to increase the IGr of the government

In my united states, Pensioners aren't being paid as at whilst due probable because of this trouble of loss of money, they prioritize modern personnel over pensioners.
In a practical and evolved united states, they is aware of the price of paying the pension of the vintage humans that has meritoriously served the united states of their youth, so the problem of no fund should not even arise

If the management has a money to give put, which one would consider first between the employee and the pensioners. I think the management will want to choose the employees before considering the pensioners. This is how 80% management will think.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back