What's new

Pensioners vs employees

I want you to understand that all employees working in the government and private firm will retire one day and become pensioners. So they is no much difference except that time happens to them all. In essence with time the both will become the same. That's why it's advisable to become self-employed.

Every employees want to end up being a pensioner in future. After working for some good number of years as an employee you get the benefits of being a pensioner in future. Employees are workers still in service while pensioners are retired workers who are done with service of work either to the nation or to a private sector.

It is a general believe that folks that collects pension are our old people. But in an economic situation where management of resources need to come in and they can only pay either the employees or the pensioners for a year,who should receive these funds..
Pensioners or employees(civil servants)
I think both employees and pensioners should be paid, as the people who have devoted their whole life for serving the department are worth receiving pensions in their later age.
And the employees who are working days and night for a particular department must be paid so the amount should be divided 50, 50% among them

It is a general believe that folks that collects pension are our old people. But in an economic situation where management of resources need to come in and they can only pay either the employees or the pensioners for a year,who should receive these funds..

Pensions are always handled by your pension administration in the country. They have nothing to do with how the employees are paid as they are paid their pensions as at when due. So, as long as the economy is in good hands, handling payments of salaries and settling pensioners won't be an issue.

This question is quite complex and it might be difficult to be in reality because it will be unfair if you pay only the active employees and leave the retired people or you pay the retired people and leave the active employees. But if things are really hard in the economy and this decision is to be taken, l think the active employees should receive payment.
Yeah agree from your opinion because both have equal rights and the pension responsibility is taken by the government so government should be responsible fo the pensioners.
In our country where we are living they sometimes pay to the employees and leave the pensioners and sometimes they pay to the pensioners so this shouldn't be happen and everything should be taken very properly.

Pension funds are meant for retirees just to sustain them when they're inactive. Once a worker retires, he is believed to have passed his working age. So pension funds are meant to cater for their expenses during this time period. You should also know that every employee will one day become a retiree so I don't believe pension funds should be given to active employees.

They both deserve it but I think the active worker which is the employee deserves it Better, pension is a form of incentive but salary is money for the work done and tasks carried out.

This is a very difficult question. I think a pensioner is better because a pensioner can run his own good business. And he can grow his business as much as possible and earn more than a salaried person have to live.

I want you to understand that all employees working in the government and private firm will retire one day and become pensioners. So they is no much difference except that time happens to them all. In essence with time the both will become the same. That's why it's advisable to become self-employed.
Pensions are typically workplace retirement plans, in which an employer makes contributions to a pool of funds on behalf of employees. Retirement income can be guaranteed through a company's defined-benefit pension plan and federally funded Social Security.

This question is quite complex and it might be difficult to be in reality because it will be unfair if you pay only the active employees and leave the retired people or you pay the retired people and leave the active employees. But if things are really hard in the economy and this decision is to be taken, l think the active employees should receive payment.
Yeah agree from your opinion because both have equal rights and the pension responsibility is taken by the government so government should be responsible fo the pensioners.
In our country where we are living they sometimes pay to the employees and leave the pensioners and sometimes they pay to the pensioners so this shouldn't be happen and everything should be taken very properly.

The employees should always receive a constant allowance from the government asides it monthly salary while pensions should be paid to the pension receivers or the retired, this would enable stabilization and justice on both side. The Government has to take responsibilities as well. Thanks for the thread.

In my own point of view, I believe it is better to pay the employee, because the employee only depend on their salary and they are just starting their lives, but the pensioners must have already have a business or have grown up children that can take good care of them, it is also possible that the pensioners must have already saved for their future

Even in our country too sometimes they they don't always pay the pensioneers for long like your country but mostly when they follow up, the delay is always from the particular pension institution involved but not the government. But as for the active employees, they do get their payment most of the time but few too don't get payment for some number of months.

According to Nigeria pension Commission, employee is expected to contribute 8% of the sum of his basic salary, housing allowance, and transport allowance. The employer however is required to contribute minimum of 10% of the same sum.

Some believes these questions are difficult to answer but it's not. If course the current employees will be paid ahead of retirees. Retirees may have worked their asses off during their time to probably establish or grow the company but the company wouldn't still stand at the moment if the current employees aren't functioning. To also keep it going, the current employees are needed.

I believe those in service needs the money more because they are the ones contributing daily to the success of the organization and they need their salaries in other to continue working, though it won't be fair to the Pensioners.

It's difficult to say and difficult to decide. Because active one's are already earning more but at the same time they are working. But pensioners are weaker and can't work but they are taking pensions freely. So it should be 50%50 for both.

I think with good management, it should be 50/50 fair. Since both pensioners and employees have the right to receive their payment. Many people may think of leaving pensioners out, but it is not the way it should be.

This question is very complex, I think pensioner and employee are of the same level, but the little difference that is there is just that pensioner is already done with work where employee is still working for the company i think there should not be any kind favourism there since both deserve to be paid.

pensioner is a person who lives on a pension, most commonly because of retirement from the workforce. This is a term typically used in the United Kingdom (along with OAP), Ireland and Australia where someone of pensionable age may also be referred to as an 'old age pensioner. An employee is someone you hire and pay for their work, which you use to benefit your business. But, not all workers you hire and pay are employees. You must determine the worker's classification. When you are determining a worker's status, you must consider your control over them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back