Pensioners vs employees

Gilead

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 25, 2020
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
It is a general believe that folks that collects pension are our old people. But in an economic situation where management of resources need to come in and they can only pay either the employees or the pensioners for a year,who should receive these funds..
Pensioners or employees(civil servants)

In our country the pension plan is handled by the government's arm that is called Social Security System. The pension is given to workers who have contributed at least 120 months or 10 years and should be 60 years old. When the 60-year old does not retire and keeps on working then his pension plan continues and he will only receive the monthly pension when he finally retires from work.
  • Economic Situation
  • Affiliate
  • Civil Servants
  • Currenci
  • Currencies of the world
  • Currency converter by date
  • Discussions

The question you ask is a bit complex, who would receive the payment between retirees and active employees? I think with good management, it should be 50/50 fair. Since both pensioners and employees have the right to receive their payment. Many people may think of leaving pensioners out, but it is not the way it should be.

I don't think it's fair that only one of them are going to be paid. Employees are working to be paid and it will be nonsense if they continue to work without getting their payment. While pensioners also have the right to collect their monthly pensions. They worked so hard in the past and has contributed a lot in the economy. Besides, their pension money came from their own pocket. It was being deducted to their salary back when they were still working.

Their is no way you will be leaving retirees or active civil servants out. But deserve their fair share of payment. Even of it's 50/50 you should share among them for them to benefit too. Because both got family to take care of, none deserve to be skipped.

This is a dicey situation. It hardly happens though. But if it does, then the employees should be paid for that period as they have worked for that tome and still in service. If the money is subsequently available, then the pensioners could be paid along side the employees.

I believe the pensioners that should be paid in this case, other employees are mostly still able to work so they can somehow make an income from something else and find some other job, when pensioners can't

Pensioners were former employees so I really do not see the need for this question. Wealth managers were given those funds by pensioners while they were still employees so why then would they share such funds with current employees?

It will be unfair to pay employees and leave the pensioners and it will also be unfair to pay pensioners leaving other employees too. The best to do is to cut the payment into two and share it between them.

Pensioner can't be compared to employees because pensioners are no longer in any employment again while employees are still in an employment. Pension and salary is the mode of the compensation monthly but it different in term of payout.

Thanks for the opportunity and I have a lot of work to get a good picture the first thing I do is a little more than a few hours Andrea and I can get you a copy of my resume and cover the cost to get back to my office at the time of my life I have a few questions about that but it will be there at the same as the funds to my workmarket account.

This question is tough but it has an answer. Employees need to be paid because they are using currently using their resources. For instance, they transport to work, they chsnge clothes to look good. So they deserve payment because pensioners too collected when they were active at work.

This question is really tricky, who should receive money or who should be the major priority between young able employees and old retirees who live only with the aid of the pension they receive. I believe their should be no priority or favoritism since both need the money.

I think employees should be paid first, they are the working force and keep the nation going, this isnt to say pensioners are useless though, but they've worked for years and even received retirement benefits, so most of them.are doing well.

This question is quite complex and it might be difficult to be in reality because it will be unfair if you pay only the active employees and leave the retired people or you pay the retired people and leave the active employees. But if things are really hard in the economy and this decision is to be taken, l think the active employees should receive payment.

If something like that happens and the government has to choose between the two set of people,my own advice is that instead of paying one party and leaving the other, the government should cut the money and share among them.

The question you ask is a bit complex, who would receive the payment between retirees and active employees? I think with good management, it should be 50/50 fair. Since both pensioners and employees have the right to receive their payment. Many people may think of leaving pensioners out, but it is not the way it should be.
I agree with you. This is justice. When persons are employed as government servent the do not leave due to benifit of pension. The government should give them pension without any reluctance. They have the right tu gain it.

I agree with you. This is justice. When persons are employed as government servent the do not leave due to benifit of pension. The government should give them pension without any reluctance. They have the right tu gain it.
It is thus, in addition the payment of the pension is a contribution of the public employee during his years of service and of the employer, in this case the government. So retired people have as much right to receive their payment, as active employees, it is very difficult when choosing who to pay, it must be fair.

In my country, Pensioners are not being paid as at when due probably due to this issue of lack of money, they prioritize current employees over pensioners.
In a sensible and developed country, they knows the value of paying the pension of the old people that has meritoriously served the country in their youth, so the issue of no fund shouldn't even arise.

Both the pensioners and the employees that are still working needs the money, because both have responsibilities and families to provide for, of which their pension or salary respectively might be their only source of income. Although the pension fund have been contributed already while the pensioner was still in active duty, so the pension fund is expected to be readily available, but in a rare case that the funds are not enough, then it's better to give both of them part of their pension and salary respectively so that no one will go empty handed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back