What's new

Pensioners vs employees

It should be both of them, it would be a shame to not give the pension to the former employees who works hard for years and the government should interfere with private companies giving pension to ensure that they will really give it continuously. Employees should of course get paid and be given all the benefits they deserve.
The importance of both sets of individuals are very important and vital,because the pensioners were once very active in service and had contributed imersely to production capacity,and the current employees as well are the ones doing the continuity of operations.

I think pensioners should received the money because there is no how them can leave without paying their pension money, so the pensioners need to be pay first.

It is a general believe that folks that collects pension are our old people. But in an economic situation where management of resources need to come in and they can only pay either the employees or the pensioners for a year,who should receive these funds..
Pensioners or employees(civil servants)
It's either your question is too complex or not straight forward, its not only old people that collects pension, the number of years at work is what makes you qualify to be a pensioneer.

The question is a bit kind of confusing.,but I think no one should be exceptional since the workers keeps working and are expecting thier salary and the pensioners which are the bedrock and also have the right of getting thier pension , I think the money should be shared in a 50/50 scale

It is a general believe that folks that collects pension are our old people. But in an economic situation where management of resources need to come in and they can only pay either the employees or the pensioners for a year,who should receive these funds..
A choice can't be made between these two.
Both employees and pensioners ought to be paid no matter the situation on ground, even if it is a fraction.

I think it is very paramount for a pensioner to be given his due benefits,because he has worked for his money,and this money are supposed to be kept in the pension funds for them,theirs is a priority.

Pensioners and employees both deserve their pay.
Instead, they can reduce they pay of senators or other highly placed persons.
Why would they always complain of not being able to pay workers, but politicians are always paid?

Though both should be paid their dues because they have earned it but in my country such situation do arise and the government usually pay the employees and not the pensioners because the employees run the economy and if they don't get paid they will go on strike that is why the government takes payment of their salaries as priority and the pensioners will be owed for several months.

Pensioners and employees both deserve their pay.
Instead, they can reduce they pay of senators or other highly placed persons.
Why would they always complain of not being able to pay workers, but politicians are always paid?
Well, in a situation where only one of them can be paid, I would suggest that the employees be paid. The retirees are usually aged and have working class children who would look after them at such a time.

I don't think it's fair that only one of them are going to be paid. Employees are working to be paid and it will be nonsense if they continue to work without getting their payment. While pensioners also have the right to collect their monthly pensions. They worked so hard in the past and has contributed a lot in the economy. Besides, their pension money came from their own pocket. It was being deducted to their salary back when they were still working.

Well I think we have always promoted the idea of giving special privileges to those that are elderly and the people with disabilities. With that in mind, I think pensioners should be paid if such a situation arises.

This is a very tough question. I don't think this happens in reality but if it does. I feel the money should be split up and both the employees and the pensioners should be paid.

I don't think it's fair that only one of them are going to be paid. Employees are working to be paid and it will be nonsense if they continue to work without getting their payment. While pensioners also have the right to collect their monthly pensions. They worked so hard in the past and has contributed a lot in the economy. Besides, their pension money came from their own pocket. It was being deducted to their salary back when they were still working.
I thing about who should be prioriotise is that both are very important,and it will not be a good one to attend to one and leave the other,because they are both contributing and have ontributed to the job process.

I very much agree with your point because if you are going to look at it critically somebody definitely has to be a civil servant working on a regular basis before they become pensioners.

Between pensioners and employees, both of them work and need money but I will suggest that the employees should be first paid because the pensioners due to the concentration the do give there work.

This is an important decision, and it needs careful examination of the it's consequences .
I think the best way is by reducing the pay of both parties involved

I can't just make myself to choose one among ta of them. They are both entitled to their money. We should always ensure that situation that will make us choose one should not happen

I think the payment should be 50/50. Employees should receive the same money as pensioners because employers are the active people doing the work

I think bothe category deserves their entitlement,because you have put in a substantial amount of value to your job and you should be paid what is due you,on a priority basis,retiree should have the upper hand.

This is a dicey situation. It hardly happens though. But if it does, then the employees should be paid for that period as they have worked for that tome and still in service. If the money is subsequently available, then the pensioners could be paid along side the employees.
You're absolutely right by saying this, but for places like my country, in as much as you have stopped woring which might be as the result of retirement, they don't pay pensioners sometimes

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back