What's new

Paying your workers per hours

This is not a bad idea as it's been done by other countries especially the developed ones and here it's not common and may seem impractical for some labours too, it's usually monthly here

I have been living in Nigeria all my life and I have never seen a company that pays workers for work based on an hour basis but I will be open to that if I see that it will be more reliable.

Paying workers hourly is seen as a foreign policy which will definitely not work because the economy is bad and cost of production is high

Well for this I don't think I should be the determinate,here the agreement is the determinate if payment either hourly weekly daily or monthly

I have been living in Nigeria all my life and I have never seen a company that pays workers for work based on an hour basis but I will be open to that if I see that it will be more reliable.
With the employers used to exploiting their workers, it may not really be possible because it would mean a better pay for services rendered. Such policy works better in saner climates.

A lot of employees and people in my location may not like to be paid hourly , depending on the economy of our country you may not be able to make the best use of that money. To me I considered monthly payments as the best.i know it will depend on agreement.

This may just occur in a created dislike in Nigeria where they can't pay well even month to month. Paying each hour occupations can be fascinating on the grounds that it's like paying a worker for every errand. I wish in Nigeria we can assimilate this good thought

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Will you advice me to pay my workers on an hourly basis
It depends on the country you are cos even the European that mostly do that is base o n the country strategic cos they established in my country and they don't pay us like that

Depends on the company there are companies here in my country now that pay per day and people work there believing it pays them than doing a monthly paid job.

It will depend on the kind of job done.if it demands that I pay them hourly, then I will .and if it demands that they should be paid monthly, it will remain that way

Hmmm, paying workers in hour basic is good both parties. Because someone who wants to take hourly money mush be able to work that money. Also on the part of the employer, it will bring more productivity.
Paying your workers per hour is good and as you said they must be able to work up to that amount of money per that hour

It will be a good idea especially if the workers are the ones demanding but then around here payments per hour is not that popular and it is important that you should go with the trend.

If you pay a team member hourly, you'll have to pay them a set pay per hour worked.
Hourly wages makes the most sense for jobs that are directly related to time I the workplace, like a retail salesperson or cashier.

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Paying per hour is best for the employee because once they slack they still get paid but they can be saked if they slack in a Month or weeks payment.

How did you see this?
Since you think it is best for both parties, you should go ahead then.
It is a decision you should make.
Personally, I would pay my workers either daily wages or monthly salaries.

Paying workers per hour would be very helpful. In my country this is not even a topic of discussion as it won't be considered. But i would love it to be adopted

Paying hourly sounds great but there are things to consider before that can be done,so as not to end up defaulting. There must always be liquidity in the business it is from it that payment will be made.

It is left for you to answer if you want to pay per hour or not. But just as you have rightly said that it favors both of you, then you can go ahead. But I don't think it happens in all regions of the world. Just my opinion though.

This might only happens in a developed country not like in Nigeria where they can't even pay well even monthly. Paying per hour jobs can be interesting because its similar to paying a labourer per task. I wish in Nigeria we can imbibe this kind gesture.
Very pathetic, a government that is finding difficult to pay the national minimum wage will never pay per hour. Even some private companies prefer contract workers instead of permanent workers because contract workers are mostly underpaid.

Paying workers per hour will definitely depend in the kind of job or work done. In my setting, the highest duration one can get paid is daily not hourly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back