What's new

Paying your workers per hours

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Will you advice me to pay my workers on an hourly basis
The thing is that most workers in Nigeria would not prefer to be paid on an hourly basis but they prefer this monthly basis means of payment this is because I am also a worker and I know what it means for one to be paid hourly and also monthly.

The thing is that most workers in Nigeria would not prefer to be paid on an hourly basis but they prefer this monthly basis means of payment this is because I am also a worker and I know what it means for one to be paid hourly and also monthly.
But I would say hourly payment is more beneficial. In most cases companies will pay higher in hours basis than daily or monthly basis. And the more time you are active with your work, the better you will earn. Simple.

Well I would prefer to be paid by the hour but unfortunately that isn't so common here as most jobs pay monthly, hourly payment is very rare and I wonder why tho

I think paying workers hourly is not really popular in my country of residence. It is very popular in countries like America and some European countries.

Workers that are mostly paid per hour are unskilled workers and labourers in my country. If your workers suggested the idea and you are comfortable with it, you can go ahead and pay them according to their wishes.

To me this not be best for me because I may not have the time To pay everyone every hour. I can calculate how many hours we have in a month and pay them once in a month, monthly payment will be suitable for me.

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Will you advice me to pay my workers on an hourly basis
In advanced countries they pay their workers per hour so if you can afford it and it pays you like you have said it's not a bad idea it's ok if it will not affect your business in a negative way.

Don't know how possible it can be for your business, but if the task they do can be calculated in terms of hours, then it is possible.

In third world countries like Nigeria paying hourly wage is not feasible because you yourself you're not earning per hour first and if you try it your business is going to run down before it even starts

It depends on the type of job that they do. If your workers what to be paid per hour and you're comfortable with it, you can go ahead and pay your worker.

It depends on the type of job that they do. If your workers what to be paid per hour and you're comfortable with it, you can go ahead and pay your worker.
For me I can never be comfortable being paid an hourly basis because it's not going to be profitable and at the end of the month you will not be able to save anything tangible.

You need to look at the input and output produce of your business before you decide to pay your workers on an hour basis. Though it's good but don't let it affect your business

I think it's another form of motivation for the employee to continue to work in the business , because when they see that they are been paid per hour they would like to continue the job and work more to recieve payment for the next hour

I have never hired anyone, so there is no question of how I paid them. However, I have worked with hourly rate, as well as monthly pay rate and task based pay rate. I think hourly pay rate is better, because you know how much you can work and how much you get paid.

Paying workers on hour I think is really necessary even though it mostly depends on the developed countries not less developed. but to some extent i can pay if the make me the necessary income I expect every hour then I can pay their as they require.

Hourly pay is really consistent with a lot of countries but mine usually adopt pay monthly or daily means of payment so I think it is better to just flow with what is obtainable around.

Paying your workers hourly will definitely depend on the type of business you operate and most importantly how your revenue is consistent enough to do that. The revenue part of your company will put you through
Paying workers per hour will make them serious and work perfectly well but I don't really know what I need to work in Nigeria and because we do not pay hourly they pay monthly.

I can't really advise you here strongly in the one you should go with. You are the one who owns the business establishment and the one to bear the brunt if this backfires against you. You should look at all angles critically before deciding

I can't really advise you here strongly in the one you should go with. You are the one who owns the business establishment and the one to bear the brunt if this backfires against you. You should look at all angles critically before deciding
For me monthly mode of payment is only the best because at the end of the month you will still have a reasonable amount of money in your hand and you have something to save .paying you hourly will not help you in any way.

Well it's a good idea only if the minimum wage of the country was meaningful, with respect to the salary earned, the amount to be paid per hour would be very small, I think weekly is good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back