What's new

Paying your workers per hours

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Will you advice me to pay my workers on an hourly basis

Most companies in my country Nigeria will never agree to the policy of paying their workers by the hour because they are too greedy and selfish in the end. They keep using people for 30 days to pay them peanuts.

There is nothing wrong paying them hourly, all you have to do is your calculations. calculate the monthly salaries down to hourly basis and pay them hourly. Someone who earns 100usd per month and works 8 hours from Mondays to Fridays would start earning 0.625usd per hour (5usd per day). You won't be at loss neither would the employees.

Paying your workers per hour is the best payment arrangement for both parties. It will reduce redundancy as they would only be paid for the time they worked. However, it might lead to tasks not being completed on time.

This might only happens in a developed country not like in Nigeria where they can't even pay well even monthly. Paying per hour jobs can be interesting because its similar to paying a labourer per task. I wish in Nigeria we can imbibe this kind gesture.
My brother I wish this as well. But I don't see how it could be possible, just as u said salary people receive per month is not even good enough. Paying employees per hour wouldn't be beneficial to the employers

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?

I don't really agree with the hourly payment because I can easily fool that hour and "steal money" so to speak. I have always worked and I will work with a fixed monthly salary. no matter how hard you work, you know for sure that you have an insured money that month.

If you hire someone to complete a task, I think paying per hour will be a better idea. But when you pay per hour, you also need to be careful on whether the employee is taking longer to cheat on you.

Paying on hourly basis will not work for all businesses. It may work perfectly for some businesses but it would result in a fatal lose for some businesses too. So, you need to examine it properly before adopting such method.

Well I prefer paying per hour at least dat way you will get to be able to care of the minor problems you have around you and you will be able to eat well and you can also be relaxed

Paying on hourly basis will not work for all businesses. It may work perfectly for some businesses but it would result in a fatal lose for some businesses too. So, you need to examine it properly before adopting such method.
You have a good point. But I'd like to know some of the businesses that may not be feasible for the Manager to pay his staff on hourly basis.
Post automatically merged:

You have a good point. But I'd like to know some of the businesses that may not be feasible for the Manager to pay his staff on hourly basis.

How did you see this?
Most of the time , paying your workers per hour seems to be to the advantages of your workers and your own disadvantages, if i am a worker, I will prefer monthly payment because I won't be able to save hourly pay.

Well I prefer paying per hour at least dat way you will get to be able to care of the minor problems you have around you and you will be able to eat well and you can also be relaxed
What if the company that pays per month actually pays higher than the one who pays per hour, would you still choose being paid per hour?

How did you see this?
since you have analyzed it and think it is best for you and your workers, then go with that.
If in the course of that, you see needs to change that, the ball still lies in your court.

This could only happen in a developed country, not in Nigeria, where many can't even pay their bills on a regular basis. Paying per hour jobs can be intriguing because they are akin to paying a laborer by the task.

Paying your workers hourly. This is the method use by american companies. Hourly payment will make workers to aquire much money,and make employee to work harder.

How did you see this?
It is actually a few companies that could be open to paying their workers on hourly basis in my country because a lot of them always look for the opportunity to exploit and overuse their staff and pay them less.

Paying staffs per hour only works in the western countries and it's a good thing but it's not the same here in our country. Personally, I would prefer weekly payments.

Paying of workers on hourly bases happens only on other countries but not mine, the government of my country now will not be able to be paying there workers hourly.

It will depend on the government setting of each and every country. Over here government are known to pay it workers on monthly basis and a lot of private organisation are following the same. Hourly is not a welcome development here.

Paying of workers on hourly bases happens only on other countries but not mine, the government of my country now will not be able to be paying there workers hourly.
I dont think that I will pay my workers on hourly basis,This happen mostly on well develop countries like the united state so I do accept that its only big company that can afford to do this so I will doubt if there is any small company that do this

Well, the mode of labourers payment is quite different from others countries mode of payment and also depends on the currency. In my country a labourer can not be paid based on hours but daily or monthly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back