What's new

Paying Taxes - Online Earnings

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I only pay bank charges when ever I make withdrawals of my online earning from my banks. I think that is the only tax I pay. There is no law in my country that mandate online earners to pay tax directly to government.

Paying of tax(es)...
The number of times the company pays taxes and contributions in a year is the number of different taxes or contributions multiplied by the frequency of payments.

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons? How much tax do you pay per year?
Well only if the pay is elevate then the government can know how much the earning and taxes can be but it won't be on $1per day I hope I am communicating?

I think each and every country have different policies and different metjods to collect taxes from people. Most of the people in my country pay taxes indirectly in the form of genral sales tax. The government has increased the taxes and this has caused inflation in the country.

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons? How much tax do you pay per year?
For online businesses, tax are not required...at least for now.
Who knows what our government is capable of bringing on board?
These days we are being sapped of every small earning.

I only earn on bizdustry ,I don't use other forums to earn money due to the limited time I have,but I don't think people pays tax on their online earnings ,I have never heard about it

Personally, of all the online earning platforms I have joined so far, there have not been any one that needed me to pay tax or declare my earnings to the government. I am only active on few paid to write platforms which are bizdustry and Jiba.ng. That is my take.

Well, I don't even think its wise to pay taxes from online earnings. One reason I opted for online engagement is, I don't have to share my earnings to a third-party!

There will no reason for me to declare my online earnings to the government and then pay taxes from it. Why would I do that when the government isn't providing me with free internet services. They have no rights over my online earnings.

All my online money go directly to my personal bank account I have never use my online earning to pay anything in the government, because I have never earn much online.

I don't think is wise to pay tax from your online earning for me I have never pay any tax from my online earning, because never tell anyone my online earning, in order to pay tax from it.

I don't pay taxes from my earnings on Bizdustry or any other online tasks to the government. I don't think I should declare my online earnings to authorities and they don't even bother to ask for it.

I earn online from bizdustry alone. The government should not expect me to pay tax from the little earning i make here.
I cannot even declare my online earnings as tax payable to the government, my offline business provides tax.

It's not wise to pay taxes from your online earning. Nope I'm not goin to pay nothing and by the way I've never paid any tax before in my whole life.

Since the inflation rate is too high in my place, I really doubt that my country would spare anyone. I have been paying sales tax and the prices of petrol rose a lot. The government has many ways to charge taxes, so it doesn't matter whether or not you pay tax. in the end, you will be paying sales tax instead.

My online earning is not accessed to tax in my country. I can only pay it through transaction indirectly. When my money get into my local bank account, then the charges would be deducted without even alerting me .

I wouldn't disclose my earnings for any reasons. Perhaps the money I make online is stipend and it's not enough to pay my bills. Declaring such a minute earnings is not reasonable.

Paying tax online in my country comes from those VAT and other social means of deduction which generate more profit to government, in Nigeria tax payer money have no impact on the society

Truth be told, one of the reason that I decided to diversify into online earning was because I didn't have to declare my earnings to anyone and what I made was entirely what I inputed.
That's very nice. Even me too, I join online earning sites because I don't want to declare my earnings to anyone. I don't think my government charges people for earning online.

I don't think that implies to your earnings online but as a good citizen of a particular country you can to contribute toward the development of your country.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back