What's new

Paying Taxes - Online Earnings

Actually I dont pay my tax from the income I earned from my operation on bizdustry that or the income I earned online are for my daily bills and I may pay tax with my offline earnings.

The issue of paying taxes for money that has been made online is something that is really of a complex scenario. Provided that somebody is enjoying the benefits that is provided by the country like electricity and internet supplier then I think it is okay for them to pay taxes.

Actually I dont pay my tax from the income I earned from my operation on bizdustry that or the income I earned online are for my daily bills and I may pay tax with my offline earnings.
Bizdustry is one of the safest online earning sites in which you can earn with ease without being afraid of your money been deducted by charging tax payment at the end of the transaction.

Actually bizdustry is one of the safest earning platform I have ever comes across and it has been in existence for quite sometimes now unlike some of the site that comes and disappear within short period of time.

Actually bizdustry is one of the safest earning platform I have ever comes across and it has been in existence for quite sometimes now unlike some of the site that comes and disappear within short period of time.
I have worked on many online forum sites where most of them just exist for a little period of time and vanish into thin air , but bizdustry has been existing and consistence for a very long time.

I do not pay any taxes at all because the government of my country has failed , and they're not even using the taxes we are paying for any reasonable development that will benefit the masses.

No opportunity has been created here for online workers to pay tax. This can only happen in a well standard government settings. For now I do not pay tax from my online earning.

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons? How much tax do you pay per year?
I don't think we're under any obligation to declare our earnings or pay any sort of tax to the authorities. This is because there is multiple taxation everywhere across a lot of goods and services already.

Regarding paying taxes for working on different sites online, I do not really think or sure it is happening at the moment, except you will really need to pay money before starting some online earnings.

No, in my country I have never been disturbed once for me to pay tax since I started making money on the internet. The fact that the government does not put much pressure on anyone making money online to pay tax and I have never seen anyone who does. Some big business owners are the people that usually pay their tax.

No, in my country I have never been disturbed once for me to pay tax since I started making money on the internet. The fact that the government does not put much pressure on anyone making money online to pay tax and I have never seen anyone who does. Some big business owners are the people that usually pay their tax.
I won't advocate for people who work online to start paying taxes. It would be very illogical to do so because they barely use any physical basic amenity in the course of their work.

I won't advocate for people who work online to start paying taxes. It would be very illogical to do so because they barely use any physical basic amenity in the course of their work.
There are some countries that do that. I know someone who is in the United kingdom and he said that if you make about £5000 on monthly basis it will be deducted from the money. He is actually one of the people that I get information from about cryptocurrency.

There are some countries that do that. I know someone who is in the United kingdom and he said that if you make about £5000 on monthly basis it will be deducted from the money. He is actually one of the people that I get information from about cryptocurrency.
That won't be a problem if the amount you're earning is quite big. Even over here, there are some sites or online platforms that deduct their commission as tax whenever they are making payments.

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons? How much tax do you pay per year?
From my point of view and understanding,the platform for example bizdustry pays tax in one way or the other because its a registered company.But for the participants on the platform don't pay taxes.

That won't be a problem if the amount you're earning is quite big. Even over here, there are some sites or online platforms that deduct their commission as tax whenever they are making payments.
of course if you are making tangible amount of money on the internet paying tax will not really be a problem for you. But for people who does not make reasonable amount of money on the internet they will not even bother you about paying of tax.

of course if you are making tangible amount of money on the internet paying tax will not really be a problem for you. But for people who does not make reasonable amount of money on the internet they will not even bother you about paying of tax.
I am not sure the government or revenue authorities can even track such income online. However, if they can, it is better to remit some as tax to avoid possible indictment in future.

I am not sure the government or revenue authorities can even track such income online. However, if they can, it is better to remit some as tax to avoid possible indictment in future.
It is your bank that will tax the amount of money flowing into your account. Of course you can decide to keep it on your cryptocurrency wallet and definitely you will escape it that way but when you want to withdraw it into your bank, you will be taxed.

Although in my country i only know that citizens only pays taxes off-line and not online. If they will be paying taxes online at my side, many people will not pay because of too much illiteracy.

Most people would deliberately refuse to pay if there were ordered to pay from their online earnings. There are still some people who are guilty of tax evasion for the offline work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back