What's new

Paying Taxes - Online Earnings

I have never declared my income to the government just because I am working online, it could have been the best option but sometimes most of the online activities we are engaging on are not completely reliable for people to depend on it as the only source of income. This is the reason it might be difficult.

My country's government has no business will my earnings as they themselves have failed in o provide us with jobs, so they can not ask us to pay taxes.

Online businesses are actually very very profitable and it also helps and saves a lot of time and you can actually do it at the comfort of your homes and it doesn't require much capital

Well, my online earnings, are personally and mainly for the settlements of my daily Bill's. I dont pay tax with my online earnings. This is because I have an offline business which I handle online daily basis and the government collects tax from me on every month ending.

I do not pay taxes to the government from my online earnings and I do not declare my online earning to any one. But I use to pay my taxes when I was gainfully employed.

In our country, you will have to pay taxes for your online business. If you want to establish online business, you will have to register with local administration. However, for online freelancer like me, we are exempted from tax.
Seriously if there is no way for the government to be here but you know exactly what I'm heading from working on line I am definitely not going to be interested in paying them any tax whatsoever.

My country requires its citizens to declare and pay taxes on their earnings. There is an exemption up to a certain level of income, and average freelancers' earnings are normally within that level. Many online earners are actually skipping on the filing of income tax returns because of its complications and the difficulty of registering as a freelancer or professional. Until the government implements actions that will simplify both registration and filing of income tax returns, most freelancers will prefer to work underground.

Many don't realize the benefits of filing taxes and being registered. One important advantage is being recognized as a legitimate professional or business person and thus gaining entitlement to opportunities like acquiring low-interest loans for acquiring homes or contributing to social security funds that can be used as pensions in times of sickness, disability, and retirement.

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons? How much tax do you pay per year?

I honestly haven't paid any online income tax so far and I don't think I'll pay ... I haven't heard anyone in my country pay the online income tax yet.

The money that we make here is not tax worthy because the amount is very low to collect tax on. How do you want me to coupe with the taxes payment with such a low pat.

I do not pay taxes to the government from my online earnings and I do not declare my online earning to any one. But I use to pay my taxes when I was gainfully employed.
There are many people that are being paid just little amount of income online and i don't believe they pay tax for that little amount of money but i believe the value added tax the banks normally deducted are fornthe government.

Different countries usually have different ways in which they approach taxing systems. There are some people who do not really bother about online earning provided that the companies are not having physical companies in their country while there are some that still tax no matter what.

Different countries usually have different ways in which they approach taxing systems. There are some people who do not really bother about online earning provided that the companies are not having physical companies in their country while there are some that still tax no matter what.
I have not been able to realise any where in which I was charged when working online but in many country people said they are being charge certain amount for doing business online.

I have not been able to realise any where in which I was charged when working online but in many country people said they are being charge certain amount for doing business online.
Working onlie is one of the ways to evade
Taxes. You will not be charged because it's kept as a private thing. But the data that is been used could be an avenue for the government to charge taxes.

The money that we make here is not tax worthy because the amount is very low to collect tax on. How do you want me to coupe with the taxes payment with such a low pat.
You are definitely right , the money we are probably making online is not worth removing task from it , imagine making just $5 in a week and the government wants to remove tax .

That really depends on your country, and the amount your earning, some country has a fix amount your could earn before taxing you. In my country they tax those that advertise on Facebook and other social media.

You are definitely right , the money we are probably making online is not worth removing task from it , imagine making just $5 in a week and the government wants to remove tax .
That will be very bad. Making just $5 in a week and at the same time , expecting me to pay taxes, that will be very disastrous, considering the amount of efforts that I put in the business.

I doubt if there is possibility for people to pay tax with their online earning and beside the amount of money we are making online is even nothing if we are to pay tax with it. Probably for those that have a high-income skill

That will be very bad. Making just $5 in a week and at the same time , expecting me to pay taxes, that will be very disastrous, considering the amount of efforts that I put in the business.
And moreover , the governments are not doing anything to solve the issue of unemployment in the country , so why will they be taking the little I am earning online away from me,

The vast majority of users on my country who are making money online do not get to the meet any direct taxes to the government at all , and this is because the government has failed us.

The vast majority of users on my country who are making money online do not get to the meet any direct taxes to the government at all , and this is because the government has failed us.
The government has failed us and we are dissapointed because we have high expectations form them but they didn't live up to the expectation , so thats why people cannot accept paying tax online .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back