What's new

Paying Taxes - Online Earnings

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Most people would deliberately refuse to pay if there were ordered to pay from their online earnings. There are still some people who are guilty of tax evasion for the offline work.
The point is that the government of our country has not made adequate provision for all this things , that is why it seems some people are not particularly interested to pay their tax. And how much are people even earning with his online activities sef. They government themselves has fail to provide employment to the Masses .

The point is that the government of our country has not made adequate provision for all this things , that is why it seems some people are not particularly interested to pay their tax. And how much are people even earning with his online activities sef. They government themselves has fail to provide employment to the Masses .
It is the sad situation we have found ourselves. Sometimes these taxes are forced down on everyone and we pay them unknowingly in forms of bank charges and transactions, drinks and even on phone calls and SMS.

In my country I have never heard that people pay taxes for online businesses except paying money to start an online business. Which it is not all online forums that one has to pay money before starting.

There are countries that pay taxes on what they earn online but they have the opportunity of earning better income daily online but i tried even hard to earn a single dollar online.

In my country we dont pay taxes for online earning but I read there are country which that can be done but such principle is never applied to my country we dont pay taxes for online earning but countries like assia did it.

In my country we dont pay taxes for online earning but I read there are country which that can be done but such principle is never applied to my country we dont pay taxes for online earning but countries like assia did it.
What criteria or benchmark do you use in assessing online earnings? I'm sure most people who work online are always charged a certain amount as tax especially by freelancing sites or platforms.

I absolutely see no reason why somebody should be paying a lot of taxes for working online especially when they are not consuming a lot of social amenities that normal workers do.

It is the sad situation we have found ourselves. Sometimes these taxes are forced down on everyone and we pay them unknowingly in forms of bank charges and transactions, drinks and even on phone calls and SMS.
Are you sure of this. Oh the government might even be taking so much from us without us knowing . A lot of people wouldn't have problem with this if is specifically meant to help the people , but other people are those that will still loot all this money . that is what annoy so many people.

I absolutely see no reason why somebody should be paying a lot of taxes for working online especially when they are not consuming a lot of social amenities that normal workers do.
I believe my data subscription weekly should be enough tax because I dont see a situation whereby tax will be deducted from the peanuts i am earning online just to support myself.

Are you sure of this. Oh the government might even be taking so much from us without us knowing . A lot of people wouldn't have problem with this if is specifically meant to help the people , but other people are those that will still loot all this money . that is what annoy so many people.
I am very sure of what I'm saying. Even if you shop in a supermarket or mall, check the receipt and you will always see VAT on it. It is still a form of taxation introduced by the government.

I am very sure of what I'm saying. Even if you shop in a supermarket or mall, check the receipt and you will always see VAT on it. It is still a form of taxation introduced by the government.
Hmmm. Okay based on your own research and your understanding , do you really think that the taxation the government is taking from us is too much or normal , how do you see it ?

There are some countries that have been talking about bringing things like this and you cannot blame them because the people who are working from home are also using social amenities.

Hmmm. Okay based on your own research and your understanding , do you really think that the taxation the government is taking from us is too much or normal , how do you see it ?
I think it's too excessive when you consider the standard of living over here. Also, there is the issue of multiple taxation that has killed a lot of businesses especially the small scale entreprises.

if the government wants to collect taxes for every online job you do they will simply partner with banks and some payment systems in order to collect the tax. There is also a certain amount of money which you will make on the internet and you will be qualified to pay a tax.

I think it's too excessive when you consider the standard of living over here. Also, there is the issue of multiple taxation that has killed a lot of businesses especially the small scale entreprises.
What type of small-scale business are you talking about ? because here I don't think small-scale business do pay task. Those people that are operating and running a provision shop do not pay task . Only people that are dealing with supermarkets and large shops.

What type of small-scale business are you talking about ? because here I don't think small-scale business do pay task. Those people that are operating and running a provision shop do not pay task . Only people that are dealing with supermarkets and large shops.
Believe me all businesses in Nigeria are affected by taxation one way or the other. Small scale businesses have to pay several levies ranging from sanitation, licenses and other sundry fees in form of tickets.

Believe me all businesses in Nigeria are affected by taxation one way or the other. Small scale businesses have to pay several levies ranging from sanitation, licenses and other sundry fees in form of tickets.
Yes I have seen so many situations that smaller business will be forced to pay sanitation fee , but according to information they said this will usually goes to the local government and not really on the Federal government.

Wether you say you'll not pay or you'll pay, the government have a way of making you pay indirect taxes when anything enters your bank account you know that right?
That is one aspect that the government can really use to taxe its citizens,it usually come in an indirect manner,and the individual involved might not know that he has already been taxed,same apply in our place of work.

There nothing bad in paying tax for your online earning If I could be getting at least $50 to $100 daily , paying at least $2 for the withdrawal tax won't be a problem at all.

Payment of tax does not really mean to declare your income to the government to be known as tax but there are several ways to which you can pay your tax to the government either directly or indirectly.
Actually payment of task is the responsibility of every Citizen and so also the government have roles to play. If the government provides employment opportunities to it citizens, loan can be paid.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back