What's new

Paying Taxes - Online Earnings

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
All the money I make from my online earnings is for me I don't have to declare my earnings or pay tax from my online earnings to the government since they don't even know if I'm working to get paid online

For now I am not an active taxpayer as I am not being fully employed and I do not pay any form of tax for the money that I am on get paid to sites.

Even if people that are making money online decided to pay tax for the government, will not be possible because the government over here do not make an adequate arrangements for people to pay task conviniently.

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons? How much tax do you pay per year?
In my country we are not bothered much about task. Only the companies and some organizations pays tax. The only time that I paid tax was when I was working as a teacher in a private school. After that I have never paid tax.
This is what the countries that are banning crypto currency supposed to be doing. They are supposed to implement tax on every crypto currency trades.

In my Country, citizens do not declare their earnings either monthly or annually, though electricity bills are being paid as well as taxes on businesses, sign posts and more.

It's not wise to pay taxes from your online earning. Nope I'm not goin to pay nothing and by the way I've never paid any tax before in my whole life.
It is definitely not a waste of money for you to pay taxi from your online earning but I do not think that it has gotten to that extent where by government will impose taxes on our online earnings in my country.

All the money I make from my online earnings is for me I don't have to declare my earnings or pay tax from my online earnings to the government since they don't even know if I'm working to get paid online
As of now tax on online earning is voluntary. There is no way that the government can track the earnings of online freelancers. That means my earnings can be considered tax free.

Over here we do not pay tax for the money will make online. I think the reason is because the government here may not have an opportunity to record or tract amount of money you are making monthly online.

Our government here don't pay attention to most of our online earnings like the ones we make from paid to post platforms. They do collevt taxes from online business establishment, but not from our earnings so far

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons? How much tax do you pay per year?
The idea of the government of anybody's country removing taxes from people's online earning is a very bad thing as this can go a long way in discouraging a lot of people from working online now that the government have set their sights on the little amount of money that people and making online.

In my country you are not required to pay any tax for an online work that you do,online jobs are not taxable in my country,except you are operating an outfit that most likelly have a physical location,else you are free from taxation.

Here in Nigeria, the most common tax that affect everyone are the value added taxes. But companies, organizations and other allied industries pay the major taxes we have here.

I don't see any reason why I should pay tax from income received online especially from bizdustry because they are not the one that provided me with Mobile Data or WiFi to use

I do not pay any form of direct tax to the government for the money that I'm making on online sites so but I can be that indirectly through the mobile data that I am consuming.

I think the tax should be payable to individual countries online. the agency responsible for collecting task can make it available online in that way.

Truth be told, one of the reason that I decided to diversify into online earning was because I didn't have to declare my earnings to anyone and what I made was entirely what I inputed.
It's a good thing that online earning and not being passed right now in most countries of the world and that is a very good thing that people are saying join right now. I would really continue to do my online work as a result of the fact that it is still tax free.

Currently there are no taxes on online earnings,but recently the president has fowarded a bill seeking to tax online earnings

Earning online shouldn't take the shape of earning offline,it is not a right ideal to ask an online earner to pay his or her task .

For now, all the tax that comes out of my earnings is the one deducted by the bank when my earning reaches the account and it is a minimal amount compared to offline earnings.

It would be really unfair and uncouth for the government to demand tax payments from people who earn their living online because they are most of the time not using infrastructure provided for by the government but by private corporations and they pay heavily

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back