What's new

Paying Taxes - Online Earnings

I don't have a job so I'm fortunate to not have to pay taxes. I think google adsense takes tax out themselves. Only business in the stock market have to pay taxes. If you own your own business you are paying taxes - If you work for a business where they don't already remove your 1/3 (in the united states) your paying taxes. You can make money on a website and not have to pay taxes. These are for businesses. When I had a job a long time ago I just had them take out the 1/3 so I didn't have to pay anything.

If it should come to declaring all your online earnings to the government for tax purposes, nobody will come clean on the amounts of money they earn online except they are big companies.

It's not wise to pay taxes from your online earning. Nope I'm not goin to pay nothing and by the way I've never paid any tax before in my whole life.
Whenever the government of my country evidence to impose tax on anyone's online earning then they will see a very big protest from the youth of the country because they have been passing us a lot on all our job so it's not fair on our car for them to pass us on our little earnings online.

I think the government are trying to bring in new regulations to allow them to tax people who earn online, I think it is a bit over the top.

Here in my country we aren't subjected to tax paying online. If that happems it will be ridiculous indeed, cos we aren't earning much for such charges.

Yes I have been any in online but I can never recall paying tax to any government. Should they declare payment of tax from online earners, it will be hard on some of us

Based on the recent development that the federal government announced, all companies are expected to pay tax and it seems the tax is high because majority of the companies are complaining.

Well I don't think that's applicable in my country. I don't also think it's fair to pay taxes from online earnings. Maybe it can be considered if you earn above $1000 monthly. Paying tax with income below $100 is unfair.

Our country is not like the western country in which the government have arranged everything and you can still pay tax even when you are working full-time online, you rarely see people that are paying tax here with the money they are making online.

Taxation comes in two ways. Direct tax and indirect tax. I don't pay direct tax to the government since I don't have any physical outlet and they can't take tax from my online earning but I pay tax indirectly to the government

Majority of us here, if not everyone of us do not pay tax from what we earn here and same goes for other sites. But if it where to be a hugh company that has an online base, i guess they do pay because they have been registered officially so it would be difficult to even evade it.

Here in my country, we pay tax every now and then through indirect tax. We pay tax on everything we buy because most of the companies would have added VAT to the price of the product. You can always see this at footer of every receipts receive from the suppermarket.

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons? How much tax do you pay per year?
Which government!? Is it this Nigerian government i will remitt my hard earned online tax to. Although they remove tax from every transaction from our bank account.

I do not see any reason why the government of my country would ever make me to declare my earnings online since they failed to provide jobs for me.

Personally, I don't pay tax based on the money I make online. This is because the government is not even concern with your online earning unless you are a successful online earner.

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons? How much tax do you pay per year?
I don't pray for tax on my online earnings. How much do earn that I will pay taxes on it. If government can add to my online earnings, I would forever be grateful to such government.

I'll be the last person to do that, declare my little income to my country's govt for tax payment, when they don't care about my livelihood.

In my country, there is nothing like online earning tax, some online earning giving a peanut, if the government decided to be deducting tax, how much isn it going to left for the person who works

In my country such kind of people do not have anything to do with taxing and they definitely do not have to turn up anything by the end of a year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back